Chapter 41: first exhibitionism walk
2.4k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41: first exhibitionism walk

 

She forcibly endured this so that John would not find anything wrong with her.

 

She simply nodded her head and looked back pleasingly with her watery eyes at the thug.

 

The line moved forward as her thighs were dripping wet by her pussy juices.

 

Finally John has completed his transaction and obtained few bronze coins for the rabbit.

 

He has decided to wait for Lisa to come out but Lisa told him to go back to the tavern to heal his injuries.

 

She still has some work that needed to be completed.

 

After her persuasion John left and she completed her completion of the task for the day and received the points on her guild card.

 

She received few bronze coins and then went to hand over the letter to that guild member Mak.

 

She also told him about the night party with a red face and slipped out of the guild.

 

Almost all the time she moved ever lecher was looking towards her.

 

Lisa went behind to the guild building and found that the thug that blackmailed her was waiting for her there.

 

Lisa received an emergency quest.

 

“Suck that person dry of all of his skills and experience using the fucking steal skill.

 

Then kill that person with his own weapon when he was completely exhausted.

 

The more pleasure that the host felt the more powerful the skill can be.

 

Completely absorbing this person is a quest that cannot be refused.

 

The rewards are rapid improvement in the skill and the level of the player.

 

Less loss of stolen points and energy and bonus 5 percent increase in the assimilation rate of the stolen points and energy.

 

Punishment for failing the quest is death or being sold at the brothel.....”

 

Lisa almost stumbled on her foot and fell on the ground.

 

She was still hesitant and moved towards the thug that is looking at her like a wolf looking at the sheep with an evil grin.

 

This thug uses daggers for fighting and they are at his waist.

 

Lisa sighed and moved closure to him.

 

“What do you want to do?”

 

Lisa asked with a cold tone.

 

“Don't you know what I want?

 

I just want to fuck you.

 

Don't worry it will be done within an hour so that your boyfriend would not become panicked.

 

Do you want to get fucked outdoor or do you want to come to my room in the slums....”

 

Lisa doesn’t want anyone to remember her appearance so she has to make sure that she hid her face and recognisable body well.

 

She asked the thug to buy her a cloak to cover herself before they move.

 

The thug smiled and went to buy her a cloak.

 

He wanted to fuck her and the cloak is just few iron coins that did not cost him much to get to fuck her.

 

If he wanted to fuck a high quality chick like Lisa he has to at least spend few gold coins in a high class brothel at the capital.

 

But he don't have that kind of cash or that level if influence even to enter such a brothel.

 

........

 

Lisa waited silently outside and after receiving the cloak she went to a deserted alley and put it on.

 

After that she followed the thug to get fucked by him.

 

He took her to his home in the slum area.

 

This thug is a low levelled thief around level 5 or level 6.

 

When Lisa was changing into the cloak he asked her to remove all of her dress and walk around completely naked behind him with only the cloak.

 

Also this cloak has the front opening where it will have two threads at the neck area and the waist area.

 

If they were untied then the front part will leave a slight opening revealing all of the skin behind that opening to the outside world.

 

Because of her perfect melon sized boobs and bouncy butt the entire thing became even sexier.

 

That man not only not let her wear any clothes inside the cloak but also asked her to not to tie the waist band.

 

Her face is covered and only slightly visible but her cleavage, her belly button and her dripping wet pussy were clearly visible to anyone that has a little good eye sight

 

Even though the entire opening is only 3 inches in length, because of the bounciness of her boobs and her butt made the cloak sway causing this hot scene.

 

Her milky white skin was clearly visible to all the people as they walked on the road.

 

Sometimes people also whistled and asked if she wanted to spend a night with them.

 

Also there are bold ones that would slap on her bouncy butt from time to time when she passed by them.

 

Her face was red with embarrassment but she was also very excited at the same time because of two reasons.

 

The first is her pride as the princess and the current situation has awakened an exhibitionist side in her.

 

The second is the number of horny points surged and rose at an alarming rate because of her current perverted display of her beauty.

 

So her pussy is so wet that her thighs were dripping wet from her love juices and it was faintly visible.

 

She was able to have an orgasm from just the gazes of these people.

 

Soon they reached the house of the thug that looked quite shabby.

 

Lisa was barely able to walk as her legs were soft from the recent orgasm and her face was blushing to the point of turning red.

 

He pushed open the door and they both entered the rundown house.

 

The house is just a single room that was barely holding roof.

 

The room is far filthier than that of the room of the big bear which smells with sweaty and damp smell.

 

The bed is filled with many spots that made Lisa to doubt her life..........

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 75 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15