Chapter 42: the thug was killed
1.9k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42: the thug was killed

 

The bed is filled with many spots that made Lisa to doubt her life.

 

She is a dignified princess of a tier 10 country but what is her current situation now.

 

She can only sigh and spread her legs so as to entertain these thugs and criminals for her own benefits.

 

Also she has to do all of this behind the back of her beloved knight John.

 

She can only sigh and enjoy the moment as she cannot change what is happening to her right now.

 

Well as long as John did not find anything she was ready to be fucked by everyone in the country as it was very beneficial to her.

 

Previously in the morning when the big bear fucked her, her level has jumped up a little.

 

Which means her fucking steal skill is working pretty well for her.

 

With this increase she was confident that one day she will be able to save her father and the country while getting the revenge that she desired.

 

As soon as they entered the thug pulled off her cloak revealing her beautiful body.

 

He pushed her on that filthy bed and then quickly undressed himself.

 

Even though he was thin his dick is not that thin.

 

It looked average when compared with the dick of the big bear.

 

He pounced on her and started like a dirty dog in heat

 

He licked all over her body and then sucked pinched slapped and did many things that aroused both of them.

 

After that he ordered her to give him a blowjob, and tit fuck....

 

Then he started to fuck her pussy.

 

Well Lisa spoke her punch like as usual even without the remainder of the curse.

 

That is she is a virgin and please be gentle.

 

This made the thug mad with lust and fucked her heard.

 

He has even specifically seen the blood on her pussy that came out when he plunged his dick into her pussy.

 

His expression was even more ecstatic looking at the blood.

 

On the other hand Lisa was also excited because she was feeling more and more energetic as she was fucked more and more.

 

The reason for this is actually the power stolen and integrated into her by the fucking steal skill.

 

Currently the power thug along with his stats, experience points, and even life span were all being sucked by Lisa.

 

Her own level is being improved by leaps and bounds.

 

Well in reality her level is not improving but her body is being cleaned by the curse so that all the impurities were transferred to the thug.

 

After around 3 times of fucking Lisa the thug felt powerless all over and lied down beside Lisa.

 

Lisa acted as if she was weak too, from all the fucking just now.

 

She was going to kill the thug which was also a quest from the curse.

 

If she was able to kill him then she will receive one of his skills.

 

The dagger that the thug is carrying was placed to the side of the bed when he was stripping before and Lisa already knows where it is.

 

In the next moment the actions of Lisa were very swift.

 

She silently pulled out the dagger and hid it between her legs.

 

She rolled over to the top of the thug who was lying weakly.

 

“You bitch; you have just tasted the pleasure and are already insatiable.

 

You have already sucked me dry, wait for a little while to let my little brother recharge to go for another round...”

He closed his eyes as he speak but suddenly his voice stopped and there is another sound

 

“Puchi”

 

Then there is a little sound of struggling.

 

Soon everything calmed down.

 

Lisa pulled out the knife and directly struck the throat of the thug.

 

So he was unable to call for help.

 

Since Lisa was on the top of the thug and the thug was already weak, he can only struggle with all of his effort with no chance to survival.

 

Soon after he died from the blood loss and lack of breath as his throat was already cut till his wind pipe.

 

Lisa was not weak or exhausted instead she was very energetic.

 

But at that moment she has received a little quest from the curse.

 

She completed the task of killing the thug and now she has to complete another task to definitely get a skill that thug has.

 

“Host has to piss on the face of the dead thug to complete the task and the quest.”

 

Lisa a dignified princess of a tier 10 country but she has fallen to this position.

 

Looking at the task she has a complicate face.

 

But in order to get her revenge and protect her people she can only do what the curse told her to do.

 

She did not immediately do the task as she first searched the bare body of the thug to see if he hid anything under his flesh.

 

There are some people that would hide things under their skin using special means so that their most valuable treasure is safe even if they were robbed.

 

But unfortunately she found nothing of that sort.

 

She took the dagger and placed is to the side.

 

Then she pulled the body down on the floor.

 

She squatted down on the top of his head and pissed on his face.

 

Well it took some time to let go of her shame and piss on the face of the corpse.

 

At the same time she had another orgasm because of the stimulus of the situation and what she is doing.

 

The task was complete and she has received a skill called pick pocketing.

 

Then she understood that this thug is actually a thief class adventurer.

 

Also her original level has jumped from level 3 to level 5.

 

She was overjoyed.

 

Previously she was only at level 0 on her eighteenth birthday.

 

After getting fucked by the travelling peddler her level jumped to level 1 and then getting fucked by the big bear her level rose again to level 3+ and almost level 4..........

------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 80 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12