Chapter 43: shopping, bathing and returning
1.8k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43: shopping, bathing and returning

                                        

After getting fucked by the travelling peddler her level jumped to level 1 and then getting fucked by the big bear her level rose again to level 3+ and almost level 4.

 

But during this time her skill fucking steal has improved by a large margin.

 

This caused her to have this special moment where the weak willed thief adventurer was completely sucked dry.

 

Since he is just a low level thief that is around the same level of Lisa and was in very intimate contact with her, she completely stole everything from him.

 

After pissing she searched around the room completely naked.

 

The entire house consists of this room only there are no other rooms.

 

After a complete search she found some copper coins.

 

Then some broken equipment that is useless for her.

 

Other than this dagger all the other things are completely useless for her and even for John.

 

So she simply decided to sell these things for a little more money.

 

After that she took out her dress from the backpack of the thief.

 

There is no bath to take a bath and wearing this dress is a little uncomfortable.

 

So she put the things she salvaged in the backpack and put on the backpack completely naked.

 

Her boobs with the pressure from the straps of the backpack looked even more enticing.

 

She pulled the straps on to her boobs where the buckle ring of the straps would come on the top of her nipples.

 

She pulled out her nipples through those rings which was a fantasy of her new exhibitionist fetish.

Just like before the bra jumped out of nowhere on to her boobs but it became a sexy pattern that cushioned the rubbing of the backpack buckle.

 

She put on the cloak just like before revealing a part of her body through the gap and she moved to a nearby public bath house.

 

She wants to take a clean wash before going back to the tavern.

 

There is a night party in the night and something more for her.

 

She wanted to see if she can suck in the power, points and other things of the big bear and other people too.

 

When she entered the bath house there is an old lady that looked at Lisa with a little disgust because of her appearance and shamelessness.

 

Lisa was struggling mentally because of this but she has already changed her appearance a little using the disguise skill that she got from the travelling peddler.

 

So her face and appearance are very lewd and that has no similarities with the princess face.

 

Well her face is still covered with a cloak.

 

Lisa asked if she can take a bath.

 

The old lady did not refuse.

 

Even thought she hated the appearance of Lisa she doesn’t hate the money.

 

So she gave some options.

 

A hot water tub requires 2 iron coins and with another iron coin she can have some cleaning supplements and refill of half a tub hot water again.

 

Lisa gave her 3 iron coins and sighed.

 

If the owner of the bath house is a man then she did not have to pay anything and there will be someone that would help her wash her body too.

 

Well her mentality of being a princess is changing slowly to that of slut.

 

She still has her dignity as a princess but her thought process is that of a perverted exhibitionist slut.

 

She was ashamed of her own though process and threw those thoughts to the back of her head.

 

The total amount of money that she found is 8 bronze coins and 5 iron coins.

 

She just spent 3 iron coins of them for the bath which is very luxurious.

 

Soon she took a good bath and there are some supplements that are good for her skin and hair.

 

The curse did not reach to them.

 

The curse many be a curse but it is very good to her especially to her appearance.

 

It always mentions all the things to Lisa if there is any problem then the curse will immediately notify her for not using that specific thing.

 

This has happened before when she was walking in the forest and was about to touch some strange blue vine.

 

All of this was done quickly and Lisa walked out of the tavern dressed in her previous dress with her skin invisible through the cloak.

 

Also her face is not that of Lisa.

 

She simply went out as she already paid the money previously.

 

She went to sell the broken equipment that is useless in the flea market.

 

She did not return to the tavern instead she entered a deserted alley and removed the cloak and packed it up in the back pack.

 

Then she entered the flea market to buy some of the daily necessities like clothes and some medicine...

 

Well she bought some hot clothes for her and soft vest armour for John.

 

With these things she returned back to the tavern.

 

It is already evening and the tavern was already brimming with people.

 

She wanted to enter silently but her body was too hot for her to go unnoticed.

 

That is especially true for her boobs that were squeezed out because of the tight back pack straps beside her boobs.

 

John was not there in the dining area.

 

Most probably he is resting in the room because of the injuries.

 

The big bear is walking around with big jug of rum with laughing and chatting.

 

When he noticed Lisa coming in he came to her laughing and shaking his belly.

 

Lisa wanted to slip away but the gaze of the people around was so perverted that the horny meter that she just emptied was filled to over 80 points again.

 

This made her so horny that that, her under wear was already wet from the overflowing love juices,

 

At the same time her nipples were already erect and with the squeezed boobs, the entire thing looked very enticing to the people looking at her.........

------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 85 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12