Chapter 44: John’s little thing
1.7k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 44: John’s little thing

 

At the same time her nipples were already erect and with the squeezed boobs, the entire thing looked very enticing to the people looking at her.

 

Looking at the coming big bear Lisa subconsciously stepped back with a little fear in her eyes.

 

She can till walk normally after getting fucked by the thug with a little smaller dick.

 

But the dick and the ferociousness of the big bear are very big that will make her unable to walk for some time.

 

Then the pain that cause her when walking later will usually make her legs soft from having an orgasm again from the pleasure caused by that pain.

 

So she was vigilantly looking at the approaching big bear.

 

He did not do anything to Lisa and just bent forward to whisper in her ears

 

John is resting upstairs in the room.

 

Based on my observation he requires some medicine immediately, if not he will not be able to hunt for a few days till his injuries healed.

 

If he were to hunt despite his injuries then his condition will worse and he might die.

 

If you want medicine then it is simply just do as I say and you can get the medicine for him.

 

You don't have to do anything much just become a waitress for the night and I will give you medicine.”

 

Lisa just refused the big bear and ran towards the stairs like a frightened rabbit.

 

The surrounding people already know that the big bear has already started his plan of making Lisa he bitch.

 

They are waiting for the show of Lisa to wear that hot waitress dress and serve them the hot dishes with her hot body.

 

Lisa did not stay there and went straight to their room.

 

She was able to hear the painful grunts from John while standing outside the door.

 

So opened the door and saw that John was resting on the bed with bruises all over his body.

 

Honestly she was a little sad that her helper is so weak that he was in this state battling a little horned monster rabbit.

 

Also she knows that the level of John is still at level 1 and he is quite weak.

 

Well love is blind some times and there is one of those times that made her fall in love with him.

 

“John I brought you some medicine.

 

Sit up and take off your clothes so that I can rub the medicine on your body.”

 

She did not give John any time to reply

 

He doesn’t want this princess to serve him like a maid.

 

But he was reminded that she is not a princess and just a low level adventurer.

 

After thinking of their situation John clenched his fists hard with determination to become strong enough to help Princess Lisa to become the real queen.

 

He did not make Lisa help him strip of his clothes as it was a little embarrassing for him even though he loved her.

 

Lisa also did not help him with the clothes as she felt that she would lose her innocent self in the heart of the John.

 

There is only underwear on John’s body.

 

The entire body structure is quite good with well developed muscles and facial features.

 

If he was sent to a men’s brothel then he would be ranked first.

 

But looking at the most important part Lisa was disappointed.

 

The crotch region of John is as flat as an airport.

 

Lisa looked at him from top to bottom and her attention is on the crotch region.

 

Since John is a shy type with her touch there should at least be a little reaction.

 

She thought that he is forcibly controlling his reaction.

 

But, when the initial dick of John did not even have a slight bulge on his underwear has made her even more disappointed.

 

Normally from the men she saw she was sure that people with at least a little big dick will have a bulge on their crotch region.

 

If that person has a very big dick then there will be a bigger bulge even without erection.

 

But here there is no bulge at all.

 

So naturally Lisa understands that the dick of John is pitifully small and might not even enter her eyes.

 

At least she put her hopes on the erection to be a little bigger.

 

But soon she found that it was also a disappointment.

 

When she was rubbing the medicine on the body of John he has a reaction and Lisa was able to see the long awaited erection.

 

But the result is a small pointed tent formed at his crotch that changed the previous flat crotch.

 

The most infuriating thing is that this John was looking shy and proud about his pitiful thing in front of Lisa.

 

Lisa can only sigh for her future fuck life with John little thing.

 

“Well I don't have to worry as there are so many men in the world that she can use to have pleasure.”

 

Soon after she dispersed these thoughts from her mind and thought,

 

“How can I have such thoughts...?”

 

Her face blushed because of these thoughts but John felt that she was blushing because she looked at his little brother.

 

The funny thing is he is actually proud of his little worm which can make any other person die from laughing.

 

After helping John dressing his wounds Lisa went out to wash her hands.

 

At that moment someone knocked on the door.

 

Lisa can guess who is outside the door.

 

It should be big bear with his tricks to make Lisa a bitch for the night for his friends or brothers.

 

She was already prepared for that.

 

After tasting the effects of the fucking steal skill she was actually looking forward to get fucked by those people to gain more points and skills.

 

The faster she becomes stronger the faster she can get her revenge.

 

John cannot move so Lisa went to open the door.........

------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 90 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16