Chapter 45: John praises big bear
1.6k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 45: John praises big bear

 

John cannot move so Lisa went to open the door.

 

As soon as she opened the door the huge bear like figure appeared outside the room.

 

“How is John doing?”

 

Big bear asked standing outside the door with one hand holding a drinking pot containing something hot and the other hand was actually made its way to Lisa’s nipples.

 

“Hummm”

 

Lisa moaned a little by the sudden action of the big bear but she dare not scream or say any extra words.

 

She doesn’t want John to find out any of this.

 

This is one of the psychological tests of big bear to know the current stance of Lisa.

 

There is still a party in the night and Lisa has to spread her legs and ass so as to entertain his friends and brothers.

 

He doesn’t want any mishaps and want to have firm grip on the situation.

 

So he has to make some quick movements from the results of these sudden tests from time to time on the people around him and especially the trapped women like Lisa.

 

Since Lisa did not say anything and instead covered her moans represent that she fears John from knowing what happened to her.

 

Also she doesn’t want anything happen to John.

 

These are the weapons in the hands of big bear that can subdue Lisa and make her spread her pussy wide for the public view with just a single order of his.

 

After pinching her nipple a little harder, big bear walked into the room as Lisa backed down.

 

John tuned his head to look at the incoming big bear with a smile.

 

The big bear started to speak.

 

“The horned rabbit meat that you brought is quite good and it was already cooked.

 

This is the medicine that I brought for you; it will heal your injuries quickly.

 

 It seems like Miss Lisa has already applied medicine on your body.

 

Well if both of them act at the same time then you will heal quickly.

 

After an hour after drinking this medicine you will feel sleepy.

 

So you have to drink this and eat the rabbit meat dishes quickly so that the energy supplement for healing your injuries is full enough.

 

I will tell the waiter to send the dishes here.....

 

But before that drink this medicine first...”

 

Big bear said in the voice of a concerned big brother to John.

 

“Thank you brother big bear,

 

I will drink the medicine right now.”

 

John actually believed in the crappy performance of the big bear and drank the medicine quickly with a few gulps.

 

Lisa on the side was looking at the entire thing with complicated expression.

 

She knows that this medicine will be charged and she has to pay with her body.

 

Her pussy just healed this evening after the medicine and the hot bath.

 

Now it will be devastated by who knows how many people tonight.

 

She was imagining herself from having hard time moving and even hard time with her natural calls after getting fucked by so many people.

 

Since she is so beautiful they will not spare either of her pussy or her ass hole.

 

She can only sigh and try the medicine that big bear is going to give her tomorrow morning after the hard work tonight.

 

She was sure that the big bear will give her medicine again.

 

She was not unhappy as she was sure that she can gain more from the hard work tonight and one day she will definitely kill all these people with her own hands before leaving this town.

 

She has already made this decision.

 

She doesn’t want these scums to stay alive at all.

 

If the other person did not threaten her and John and just wants to fuck her behind the back of John is not a problem for her.

 

But since they dare to threaten her then they should die for what they did.

 

As for the travelling peddler he did try to threaten her at first but soon he turned out to become a cooperation partner of her future.

 

He has even given her some things she need as initial investment.

 

The amount of money is not small either.

 

So she did not have any thought of killing that travelling peddler.

 

But this big bear has to die just like that thug thief that tried to threaten her.

 

Well before she kills them she will use them till they exhausted their usefulness.

 

This will take some time and by then she will be able to obtain enough money to move on to the next town to continue their journey.

 

These are her current thoughts as big bear is talking nonsense with John.

 

Soon a waiter came in bringing the good that big bear previously told.

 

John wanted big bear to have dinner with him but big bear rejected saying that he has some work to do as the tavern is full of customers.

 

After big bear and the waiter left John and Lisa started to eat the food that was just brought.

 

As they ate the food John started to praise the big bear saying that he was a great man and some other things....

 

On the other Hand Lisa can only sight for the stupidity and naivety of John believing a person like big bear.

 

After eating the food John slowly slipped into sleeping because of the sleeping potion mixed in the medicine that big bear gave him before.

 

John will not wake up till tomorrow morning even if the entire tavern was demolished on the spot.

 

Lisa simply pulled a bead sheet to cover the sleeping John and was about to sit back but then the door was knocked again.

 

The big bear came back and there is a lewd grin on his face.

 

Lisa knows it would be big bear so she simply opened the door.

 

The big bear placed his hands on her boobs and waist and started to fondle them right away.

------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 95 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12