Chapter 46: getting servant
1.7k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46: getting servant

 

The big bear placed his hands on her boobs and waist and started to fondle them right away.

 

He lifted her up and carried into the room and sat on a chair placing Lisa on his lap.

 

Without speaking he gave her a lip kiss with his alcohol smelly mouth.

 

“You know that the medicine is not free right.

 

You have to pay me back with your service.

 

After 5 minutes one of the waiters will bring you a waitress dress.

 

You have to put it on and come down to serve the guests in the special room.

 

Don't worry they will not fuck you for the time being as it costs more to fuck you.

 

All you have to do is to serve their demands for some extra cash.

 

All your tips will belong to me and will be used as compensation for the medicine that I gave John.

 

Later in the night we will be having a party with my brothers and mates.

 

At that time your body will be pleasure from every possible direction and every inch of it will be soothed and soaked in love juices....”

 

Big bear said these words, then placed Lisa to the side and left the room with big steps.

 

Soon after some time a waiter came carrying a waitress dress with a lewd face.

 

This is the person that previously gave her the treasure map.

 

He was now expecting more from Lisa and wanted to have some fun with her before she gets ready with the dress he brought.

 

Lisa on the other hand has different thought.

 

Lisa wanted to know where the big bear hides his things and valuables.

 

She has decided to kill that big bear and other people, so she needs to have a inside person that can help her in some places.

 

Since this servant has fucked her once and is greedy over her body she wanted to try and get him to become her handy man.

 

So she has to coax him a little before getting the information from him.

 

She cannot let him fuck her right now so that the big bear did not find out about that.

 

But she can give him a blow job and drink his cum so that he would be satisfied by her act.

 

Lisa immediately started her act by asking him help her dress up in that waitress dress.

 

The waiter touched different parts of Lisa one after the other slowly while helping her dress up.

 

Finally Lisa was dressed up in a hot waitress dress that has a black corset and two cups barely holding her boobs.

 

The nipples were covered with love symbol nipple patches.

 

There is a string to each of her nipples which is connected to a small bell that would ring with the movement of her body and nipples.

 

At the bottom there is a garret belt with love symbol straps connecting to her thigh high socks and high heels.

 

Her belly button was visible outside with her slim waist.

 

Her pussy and ass were covered by thin transparent underwear where there is a string and bell connected to her clitoris.

 

On the top of that there is a 4 inches long skirt on the top of her under wear that was also very transparent when water is touched it will become completely transparent.

 

Looking at Lisa in this dress the lust in the eyes of the servant was almost dripping out of his lewd greedy eyes.

 

His dick was already erect and it was few times better than the dick of John.

 

“I can give you a blow job and some other special services in the future on one condition that is become my underling and come under my skirt.

 

You can enjoy many more benefits if you become one of my men.

 

Tell me what you think about my offer.

 

If you accept then pull down your pants.

 

If you don't, then show me the way to where big bear want me to go....”

 

Before she finished these words the servant has already pulled down his pants revealing his erect and throbbing dick.

 

Lisa knows that this is his choice with the mind full of cum but he can switch sides whenever his life is in danger.

 

Since it is like that Lisa will not trust him completely but gains information and other things on equal bases for her service.

 

When his mind is filled with lewd thoughts she can easily get what she wants from him.

 

She got down on her knees and started to suck on the dick of the servant.

 

It did not take long for him to shoot the cum into her mouth.

 

Lisa swallowed the entire thing with a sweet expression on her face.

 

‘I a dignified princess was reduced to this low level that I have to swallow the cum of this servant.’

 

These are the inner thoughts of Lisa while she maintained a sweet smile on Lisa’s face that made it looked like she actually enjoyed the process of drinking his cum.

 

This made his dick strong again but Lisa did not give him a second chance.

 

Actually she sucked a part of his power when giving him a blow job using the fucking steal skill.

 

She was starting to understanding the usage of the skill and controls the amount of power and points she can steal from the target.

 

The dick of the servant is hard and erect completely again but internally he felt that he became weak somehow.

 

But these thoughts were thrown to the back of him mind from different lewd thoughts related to Lisa and he was not intelligent enough to notice the difference much.

 

Lisa did not speak but winked at him while saying no more with her red lips.

 

The servant also understood what Lisa is telling and nodded his head and decided to become her servant in secret.

 

He will tell the secrets of big bear to her and in return he gets the chances to enjoy Lisa.

------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 100 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17