Chapter 47: hot waitress for the evening
2k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47: hot waitress for the evening

 

He will tell the secrets of big bear to her and in return he gets the chances to enjoy Lisa.

 

He also has his own agenda that is to make Lisa steal the money and valuables of big bear and then take these things away with him from Lisa.

 

In the mean time he would be able to enjoy the sexy hot services from Lisa.

 

For a lowly servant these things are enough for him.

 

.........

 

After she gave him a blow job, his head was filled with lust and spoke a few of the secrets of big bear.

 

Not completely but some hints of things for future benefits.

 

........

 

Soon she was led to a spacious basement hall where there is only one customer.

 

It might be an official of the town or a high level adventurer.

 

There are actually 4 tables in the basement with adequate lighting.

 

Lisa has to serve the people present here based on the instructions of the menu card.

 

There are two menu cards where one is related to food items and the second is related to services.

 

In the services menu card there are a list of services and their prices.

 

Lip kiss: 1 bronze coin

 

Hand job: 2 bronze coins

 

Blow job: 3 bronze coins

 

Tit playing: 4 bronze coins

 

Tit fuck: 5 bronze coins.

 

......

 

That is all there is not menu services for fucking the pussy and ass hole of Lisa.

 

These things are hand written on a wooden board by a piece of chalk.

 

This means some things and prices can change based on the situation and the one that is doing the service.

 

Naturally these prices should be half of the current prices but now they rose because of the beauty like Lisa.

 

The prices are so high that most people can only afford some simple things.

 

If they really wanted to fuck her pussy and ass hole, it is not impossible.

 

They have to ask for special services directly from big bear.

 

The cost will jump from bronze coins to silver coins.

 

That is how things are and that is how beautiful Lisa actually is.

 

There are no other female waiters here and Lisa doesn’t know what happened to the previous female waiters here.

 

Well she can get the information from her loyal servant that just formed cooperation with.

 

She just needs to let him suck on her nipples and he will answer easily.

 

.........

 

Well the customers in this small town cannot afford to fuck Lisa so they can only get some normal services.

 

That is all for now.

 

This much Lisa understood at a glance.

 

The only problem is that the customers were not that good looking and has some weird fetishes like they want her to swallow their cum.

 

All these things happened till night where Lisa was able to steal another small round of points and other things that made her a little stronger.

 

But she did not level up.

 

Well because of some improvements in her lost potential and the low level of the fucking steal skill or the resistance of the person that is being targeted, the amount that she was able to steal is very less.

 

But it is not a problem as the things will improve over the period of time.

 

Around at 11 PM in the night the special service restaurant in the basement is closed.

 

At the same time the members that were invited by the big bear has arrived and they are here to party and fuck Lisa.

 

She was still in the waitress dress before but after the party started she was completely naked now.

 

There are people from the town security that they met in the morning yesterday then from the guild registration.

 

Big bear did not fuck her in the party and let his brothers enjoy her.

 

Lisa was ravaged all night long and they were careful enough to not to cause any big injuries.

 

But because of the fucking her pussy and ass hole were severely damaged.

 

When the party is over big bear let Lisa take another medicinal bath and other medicines for her to heal any internal injuries.

 

This is the only time big bear going to let his brothers fuck Lisa for free.

 

From the next time on wards everyone will be charged.

 

Other than that he will be first in line to fuck her every day that Lisa is free.

 

This is how things are decided and Lisa cannot refute.

 

That day is a sleepless night for Lisa and she was much tiered as she was fucked almost the entire day.

 

Because of this the big bear has told her that she can rest in the morning next day after John left the tavern.

 

He knows that John was a stubborn fool that would go to work even with the injured body.

 

Lisa did not say anything and just nodded with her lifeless eyes.

 

The day was horrifying for her even if she changed her views.

 

Her mind is almost broken by the savageness of the people that she saw today.

 

They are not humans in her eyes, they are even worse than those Orcs and goblins that would ravage a human wildly.

 

She was able to maintain her sanity through sheer will power and the thoughts of revenge.

 

She hated all these people to the bone and wanted to end their lives.

 

For that she has to become stronger.

 

Based on her estimation this big bear has the highest level that is around level 20 and the rest of the people are of lower levels.

 

So she has to plan the entire thing step by step and get the benefits from each person, one at a time.

 

But before that she was planning to reach near level 20 so that she can torture big bear a little and get his secret stash before killing him.

 

The more money they have the more quickly they can develop this is what she understood through the experiences of her life..........

------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 105 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11