Chapter 48: 2 weeks of preparation
1.5k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 48: 2 weeks of preparation

 

The more money they have the more quickly they can develop this is what she understood through the experiences of her life.

 

..........

 

In the next week the same thing went on as the big bear made Lisa sell her body and on extra the big bear himself ravaged her from time to time.

 

In the mean time John has injured himself many times but the frequency of his injuries has reduced.

 

He has even levelled up after hunting for a weak.

 

But it was far from the level of Lisa.

 

She was able to meet people that are nearly at the same level as her and the continuous usage of her fucking steal skill also improved.

 

This jumped her level from previous level 5 to level 7.

 

Because of the ravaged body her strength, agility, vitality and stamina improved.

 

At the same time the usage of various skills, her intelligence in planning, information gathering and the practice over the cultivation technique of magic has improved her mind and spirit related to magic.

 

So the stat points showed great improvement and she is currently stronger than that of John.

 

Other than that she was able to obtain bits and pieces of some staff, sword and dagger skills at their basics.

 

She was able to steal some experience related to weapon fighting which created the basic skill of fighting with hand and weapons.

 

Because of these things she became a little stronger than John in terms of close combat fighting.

 

...........

 

Another week passed by just like that and her level increased to level 8 and close to level 9.

 

She also found the information about the targets that she was planning.

 

First of all the two low guards from the guard post are at level 9 and their guard officer William is at level 12

 

Then the one at the registration counter at the guild is at level 10.

 

Finally the big bear should be around at level 15 and not level 20.

 

This was found by Lisa through giving benefits to various thugs outside just like that thief thug that she killed a week ago.

 

In the evening she would go around in her exhibitionist attire to attract some people try to suck them dry and then kill them after getting the information that she wanted.

 

With the information she has now, she will be able to kill those two guards to level up near level 10 then more on to the next one.

 

Since she was able to obtain enough money through these days and along with the level up to the required level she wanted to kill these people and move on from this town.

 

There is also a treasure map that she has to explore.

 

Evening on that day when she was done with the work at the big bear’s tavern, Lisa went to report at the guild to receive the payment for the day.

 

She found that today is the day when the two guards would have a day off and their houses were at the same place.

 

So after reporting at the guild she went to a deserted alley and put on the cloak.

 

Then she made her way towards the place where these two guards live.

 

She waited for some time in the evening.

 

She has already met with John at the guild as usual and sent him back to the tavern saying that she has some things to buy that woman needs.

 

John tactfully understood her words and left and when big bear asked John about Lisa he got the same answer.

 

Big bear did not bother as he knows something like the woman stuff and let the matter alone without any bother or thought.

 

He would have never thought that two of his brothers would die today.

 

.........

 

It is evening and those two guards got off the duty and were returning home.

 

Just when they reached their homes they saw a hot figure wearing a cloak standing near the house of one of those guards.

 

These guards did not have a family and are single all these days for some reason.

 

Well they made many enemies through their life, but because of their background they were able to suppress their enemies.

 

So they are a little cautious looking at the person in cloak standing near their house but the hot figure outlined over the cloak made them swallow their saliva.

 

Under the suspicion they pulled their weapons and came to Lisa cautiously.

 

“Who are you?

 

Why are you standing in front of my house?”

 

The guard asked pointing his spear towards Lisa.

 

Lisa slowly uncovered a little of her face and said.

 

“I have something to say, can we go into the home and talk.”

The expression of the two guards changed looking at Lisa from the original panic and caution to lewd and lust.

 

The guard simply opened the door and lead Lisa inside along with the other guard.

 

They did not lead her to the living room instead took her directly to the bed room.

 

Whatever the reason that Lisa came here for they want to have a go with her right now.

 

Only after fucking her will they listen to what she wanted to say.

 

Well even if the both of them fuck her it will only take around half an hour to 40 minutes for 1 or 2 rounds.

 

So it is not by much and big bear will not blame them for that.

 

With these thoughts they took off Lisa’s cloak first and took of her dress one by one.

 

They did not rip her dress as they know that it will really cause some problems later.

 

But with the help of 2 people it was easy to undress Lisa.

 

While they undress her Lisa cooperated and spoke with some broken words.

 

“After you fucked me..... In that night... party that day.... I was unable to.... forget the sensation.... of your dicks... in my pussy and ass hollll...”

------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10