Chapter 49: killing two guards
1.4k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 49: killing two guards

 

“After you fucked me..... In that night... party that day.... I was unable to.... forget the sensation.... of your dicks... in my pussy and ass hollll...”

 

She was suddenly cut off as one of the guards pinched her nipples hard and another guard put his finger in her ass hole and stirred it.

 

It took a few moments to regain her calm and spoke.

 

“That is the reason...I...I sneaked here from brother... big bear to have some fun with you... two.”

 

Her words and smooth voice is like a full dose of aphrodisiac for the two guards and they immediately felt aroused even more.

 

Soon after there are moans of Lisa and grunts of the two guards heard from the room.

 

“Aha” “Aha” “Aha” “Aha” “Aha”

 

“Phat” “Phat” “Phat” “Phat” “Phat”

 

There is a rhythmatic sound of flesh slapping along with the moans and grunts.

 

The two guards choose the holes of Lisa.

 

That is one choose her pussy and the other choose her ass hole to penetrate it and fuck her right there and then.

 

Lisa was double penetrated again and because of the curse there is not pain but pleasure.

 

The skill fucking steal has activated and crazily sucked in the points and power of the two guards at an alarming rate.

 

Since the level difference between them is very less so stealing process of the skill is running smoothly.

 

..........

 

After an hour of fucking Lisa they lied down on the bed with stupid lewd smiles on their faces.

 

When they stared fucking Lisa they were able to hang her in the air with their dicks plunged into her pussy and ass hole.

 

But now they have almost fainted and looked weak.

 

On the other hand Lisa was full of energy as she just levelled up to level 9 and gained a lot of points and strength.

 

Some of the fighting proficiencies have improved as well.

 

At this moment she received a skill because of completing a task of the curse.

 

This is the mind reading skill that can be developed slowly in the future.

 

Getting the skill the eyes of Lisa lit up.

 

Irrespective of the proficiency of the skill as long as the target is of the same level as her then she can read their memories and thoughts.

 

This is very useful to her as she can get the money and other things that she wanted from their memories.

 

Also she can easily make them faint using this skill which is more of a good thing.

 

In order to grow stronger she requires money to buy equipment, magic stones, potions.........

 

All of these things need money.

 

Other than that if she wants to get revenge and save her father and country she also has to gather an army of strong and capable men.

 

For all this she needs money.

 

Even if she becomes stronger with the strength of one person there will be no change at all.

 

So the only choice is to earn money and gain a collective strength.

 

.........

 

She shakes her head to come back to the reality.

 

Then she made the two guards faint first.

 

After that she slowly read through their memories, well the process was fast as she only concentrated on important things related to money and valuables....

 

It took her 20 minutes to adjust and get the details of what she wants from the memories of these two people.

 

Only then did she found that each of these guards has their own secret stash that was well hidden.

 

If she directly killed them and searched their home then the things she would get are just pocket change of few bronze coins.

 

Now she knows where they hid their total assets and secret stashes.

 

She immediately took the dagger that she hid in her back pack and slit the throats of these two guards.

 

They simply died in their dreams without any resistance.

 

Lisa cannot take anything from them using the fucking steal skill.

 

Confirming that they died she moved to collect her loot.

 

All of that was stuffed in her back pack.

 

She moved to the house of the other guard and stuffed all the things.

 

Since the keys are in her hands it was easy for her to take things smoothly without much ruckus.

 

Everything was done while putting on the cloak and act as a burly man instead of a woman all this time.

 

Well she cannot change her body just yet.

 

She can only change her face to look like a fat faced man.

 

As for her boobs and other curves she hid them using the extra clothes and things making her look like a fat man.

 

Well when she waited previously she did not have this disguise.

 

Only when she is moving around that she looked like this to avoid suspicion of killing the guards.

 

Everything went smoothly.

 

She went straight to the night market to sell all of the useless things and the things that can point her, relating to the murder of the guards.

 

Her hands of full of money and she silently sneaked away to a deserted alley after shaking off those people that are tailing her.

 

Her current level is level 9 and in a way she is considered a strong level 9 adventurer because of all the stat points and other things that she stole when she was fucked by someone every day.

 

Her stat points are more than that of a normal level 9 adventurer which made her equal to a level 10 or weak level 11 adventurer when she used the weapons.

 

So escaping from the tailing of some thugs is very easy for her.

 

Changing her dress and things, she took off her dress completely and there is only cloak and the back pack that was strapped on her nipples.

 

 Then she moved to another alley and mixed in with the crowd.

 

She was like a fish in the water as she moved slowly towards the bath house......

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 115 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10