Chapter 52: killing Mak part-1
1.2k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author's words:

except for the last 10 chapters that were posted as individual chapters all the other chapters will be uploaded in 10 chapter sets.

each 10 chapter set will cost 1$ per post in patron: https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

please support me more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 52: killing Mak part-1

 

After saying these words she did not wait for the reply from Mak instead she escaped like a scared rabbit out of the guild building.

 

The eyes of all the people waiting in the line were on Lisa as she moved bouncing her boobs.

 

There is a strong wind and her skirt lifted ups a little showing her hidden parts with slight glimpses from her movements.

 

They cannot guarantee what they saw was her pussy or ass hole or they don't know if Lisa is really wearing panties.

 

Whatever it is they saw something beautiful that made their hearts race.

 

The adventurers can only take a deep breath before continuing what they are doing.

 

Lisa did not go back to the guild building straight away.

 

She ran to a deserted alley and put on her cloak.

 

Only after that she ran to the back area of the guild building.

 

It did not take long before Mak arrived to this place in a hurry.

 

He doesn’t want to waste any time.

 

He is a single man without any family so he led Lisa straight to his home.

 

Compared to him trapping William is much harder because William has family and he cannot take her home.

 

They have to find a hotel to fuck.

 

At the same time Lisa will not be able to get most of his wealth that he hid in his home.

 

..........

 

Well planning for William is something she should do later.

 

Right now she has to concentrate on Mak.

 

Because of the activation of innocence skill previously her mentality has turned to that of an innocent woman and many things that fallen to such level appeared in her mind.

 

She was a princess of a tier 10 country.

 

But now she is spreading her legs to this lowly guild employee and even asked him to fuck her.

 

.........

 

They soon arrived to a house that looked a little good.

 

There is checking people that are wearing cloak around by the guards.

 

When they came to Mak he did not show Lisa’s face instead he opened up the lower cloak and her skirt.

 

This showed her cute pink pussy without any obstructions of pubic hair.

 

It is not shaved but there is not sign of pubic hair at all.

 

On the other hand the guards wanted to check it by hand.

 

Mak even let them touch her pussy as they please and finger her to confirm that this is a woman.

 

Based on their assumption the killer of those two guards is actually a man.

 

Other than that none of the body structure or other things of killer matched with Lisa’s cloaked appearance.

 

So the guards left after the pussy inspection.

 

Lisa’s already wet pussy became wetter and her mind was a little blank.

 

Fortunately they were just a few meters away from Mak’s house.

 

Mak supported her and took her to his home.

 

As soon as they entered he locked the front door and stripped of Lisa right there.

 

Then held her in his arms in princess carry to his bed room.

 

The entire house is neatly maintained.

 

He placed her gently on the bed then got on the top of her kissing her pink lips with his mouse like mouth.

 

Then he moved down towards her melon sized boobs and hard and erected nipples.

 

He started to suck on them.

 

“Ahaaa... don't suck on them so hard...

 

Yesss ahaaa...Ohhhh...

 

............”

 

Lisa moaned as her nipples became so sensitive.

 

The magic bra was removed but still it caused her breasts to be so sensitive, especially her nipples that pinching and sucking them can cause Lisa to have an orgasm.

 

Her already went pussy was literally flowing with her love juices wetting the bed sheets.

 

She was just a step away from squirting.

 

Mak moved down to her belly button as he inserted his tongue into her belly button licking it inside out just like her pussy.

 

This caused her to reach the peak of excitement and squirted her love juices with a climax.

 

The bed sheets were wet full of sticky liquid that came out of her pussy.

 

Mak moved down and started to lick her wet pussy as if he liked her pussy juices.

 

He licked her pussy clean and even sucked on her clit.

 

Because of the stimulus Lisa had an orgasm again squirting straight on the mouth and face of Mak.

 

Mak did not get angry instead he smiled with a lewd expression.

 

Throughout the entire process only Lisa moaned and spoke a few words of ecstasy.

 

Mak sat beside her head on the bed and flipped her towards him.

 

The head if Lisa was right between his legs and his dick is right by his mouth.

 

“Come on bitch suck on my dick.”

 

His dick is not as big as that of the guards that Lisa fucked and killed yesterday.

 

But this did not stop Lisa from enjoying the fun.

 

Her body was so horny that she did not mind if the size of the dick is just three inches or even smaller like the dick of John.

 

She sucked on the dick of Mak as if she was eating a tasty candy bar.

 

In the mean time Mak is talking dirty to Lisa.

 

Lisa cannot refute as her mouth was full with Mak’s dick.

 

Even though his dick is smaller in comparison her mouth is smaller.

 

Just when he was about to cum he stopped Lisa from sucking.

 

He doesn’t want to waste his cum and wanted to fill the pussy of Lisa with every shot of his cum.

 

So he made Lisa to lie down on the bed spreading her legs wide in an embarrassing position completely revealing her pussy and the surrounding hidden region

 

He straight away plunged his dick into her pussy as his hands fondled her boobs forming various shapes.

 

He started to move thrusting his dick into her pussy again and again complimented by the moans of Lisa that are in the same rhythm of his thrusting.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 125 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10