Chapter 53: killing Mak part-2
1.1k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 53: killing Mak part-2

 

He started to move thrusting his dick into her pussy again and again complimented by the moans of Lisa that are in the same rhythm of his thrusting.

 

He cummed in her pussy releasing his first shot at the deepest part of Lisa’s pussy with all his dick force.

 

Lisa moaned with a scream while Mak grunted.

 

His dick immediately became soft just after a single shot.

 

Well he has been doing his for a long time and even has the habit of jerking off.

 

His current level is only level 10 tending towards the mage class related to inspection skill so his body is not that strong.

 

Because of this and excessive indulgence of sex made his manhood lose the ability to cum many times a day.

 

Normally a healthy man can cum 3 times a day easily and if that person has strong body and also higher level then, he can go on for 5 to 7 times easily or even more.

 

But Mak is weak physically, he is of low level, belongs to the weak mage class, have over 40 years of age and finally excessive indulgence of sex.

 

All of this caused the current weak situation of his dick.

 

If he took some drugs then he can go for 3 times but if he was able to cum for the first time and then take the drug then he can go on for 4 times.

 

But right after that his entire body will be weak even to move his eye lids.

 

He thought that Lisa was just a soft woman that came here for his dick as she fell in love with it.

 

So right after he shot his first load of cum, he took out a strange pink pill and swallowed it.

 

After 5 seconds his dick stood up like it is metal cannon.

 

He immediately pounced at Lisa to plunge his dick into Lisa’s already sensitive pussy.

 

‘No.... stop... my pussy is still sensitive from the orgasm....Ahaaa”

 

Lisa moaned as Mak started to move.

 

...........

 

Mak did not like to do anal so he did not put even bothered to play with her ass.

 

All his concentration was on her pussy.

 

Because of this reason all the pleasure was only received by her pussy.

 

The air was filled with sweat and smell of cum from both of them.

 

The sound was moans and grunts of Lisa and Mak.

 

This went on for an hour when Mak shot his fourth load into the pussy of Lisa without taking it out to let the cum flow out from the previous shots.

 

Right now, his dick became weak as he lied down to the side weakly from the after effects of the drug.

 

On the other hand Lisa was also lying on the bed with her legs wide spread and sticky white liquid was flowing out of her pussy onto the bed as her pussy lips twitched from time to time.

 

Her pussy was strongly assaulted for 4 times without any rest and each time the sensitivity increased causing her to have multiple orgasms.

 

She became weak but she was able to suck most of the experience points and other things from Mak.

 

Right now Lisa is only a step away from reaching level 10.

 

There is also some good improvement in her skill proficiencies.

 

But she was not satisfied as she was unable to reach level 10 as she expected.

 

She can get more from Mak if he were to go on another round with Lisa but he was not in a condition for that.

 

Since she doesn’t know what to do she rested for another 10 minutes thinking of a solution.

 

Then she came up with an idea.

 

All she needed is an intimate connection with Mak to suck the remaining things.

 

She did not do that previously because she did not thought of it.

 

Even though she thought that she sucked the guards dry she did not do that.

 

Instead she took the points and magic power to that specific level.

 

Now she started to move based on instincts for lust and survival in her weakest state.

 

He got on the top of Mak putting her ass on his face.

 

She pulled open her butt cheeks and started to rub her ass hole and pussy against the face of Mak.

 

Because of the rat like face Mak has, it was like rubbing against a soft yet hard uneven part of the body.

 

Lisa felt a strange arousal as she gently rubbed her sensitive parts.

 

She is also weak right now so she cannot move quickly.

 

She just rubbed and rubbed when it was around 15 minutes she sprayed out her love juices covering the face of Mak.

 

Mak was not in a position to speak as his mouth and nose were covered by Lisa’s ass and pussy.

 

He was trying very hard to grasp for breath while stimulating Lisa.

 

This made her cum and at the same time this squirt made Mak suffocate and die due to lack of oxygen.

 

Fortunately Lisa did not forget the main goal as she got the information and just before Mak died she received a notification saying that she level up to level 10.

 

She rested on the top of Mak for a few moments before she got down from the bed with wobbly legs.

 

She pussy was a little swollen because of the rough sex.

 

She went to the bathroom to have a good bath and washed off her body and applied some medicine.

 

After that she searched the house for the valuables based on the memory of Mak that she just red.

 

She put everything in the bag pack and there is nothing to sell in the flea market as Mak did not have much of any equipment.

 

She did find a ring called the ring of inspection.

 

With this and her magic power she will be able to find the details of almost anything as long as her magic energy support.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 130 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11