Chapter 54: Case missing women in Agarat city
1.1k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 54: Case missing women in Agarat city

 

With this and her magic power she will be able to find the details of almost anything as long as her magic energy support.

 

There is no usage limit for this ring or number of usages.

 

It seems like a rare treasure.

 

She did not put the ring to her fingers so as to not to get caught by big bear or anyone.

 

She went to the market in her usual dress with the cloak covering her body and showing her face.

 

She only showed her face after she went far away from Mak’s house.

 

She bought some medicine and food along with some rarities using the ring of inspection to know the details of many items that other thought of as waste.

 

The magic power of Lisa is higher than that of Mak so she can easily find the items of higher value.

 

She took them to the guild and sold them there for profit.

 

There aren’t any useful items for her so she sold them all and left some items like a belt and shoes for John.

 

She made some good money enough for them to leave the town.

 

But she has to take the revenge before going out.

 

From the memories of Mak she found that there is a quest in the guild related to the missing woman in this town of Agarat.

 

The group of big bear, William, Mak and the two guards were the ones that kidnapped the woman and after they got bored with them they would kill them.

 

Like this many woman died like this.

 

Fortunately Lisa’s charm was irresistible making them not to attack Lisa.

 

But it will not be long when big bear gets bored of Lisa, everything will be over.

 

Knowing this Lisa became shocked and her back and forehead were covered in cold sweat.

 

William is managing to hide the fact related to big bear and most of the evidence was destroyed by them.

 

Lisa never thought that she would one day get herself stuck in this kind of situation.

 

But since she found is as a good natured woman she has decided to expose the wrong doings of big bear and others.

 

For that she should be able to become strong.

 

Also she has decided to kill the big bear and William before showing the guild with evidence.

 

Then she would benefit twice.

 

When she returned back to the tavern she looked normal and big bear was as cheerful as ever.

 

He is moving around speaking to many adventurers that came for dinner.

 

John stopped getting injured in the last few days so big bear did not have a chance to put John under sleep.

 

But he found another solution for that.

 

He made one of his men pour oil on the steps just when John was descending the stairs.

 

John that was relaxed state after returning to the tavern did not notice anything and stepped on the oil.

 

Well everyone knows what happens next.

 

John slipped off the stairs and rolled down.

 

His back was hit along with his head.

 

There are broken bones and many other small injuries.

 

Well there is no life threat as John moved his body in time to avoid some vital parts of the body.

 

Still he was critically injured.

 

This was all happen when Lisa is being fucked by Mak.

 

When she returned with happy expression, everything in the tavern looked normal but nothing is normal here.

 

Big bear smiled and came to Lisa as he whispered in her ear.

 

“You see one of my men accidentally spilled some oil on the stairs.

 

Unfortunately John stepped on it and was critical injured.

 

Well there are no injuries on the vitals but many parts of his body were severely hurt with multiple fractures.

 

You can heal him but the medicine and doctor fee costs so much.

 

Do you have such money?

 

If you don't have that money then you know what to do right.

 

Hehe...

 

We will talk about later after you looked at John’s condition....”

 

After saying these words big bear moved towards the other customers.

 

Lisa’s eyes turned red as she immediately moved to their room to look at the condition of John.

 

John was bandaged on head hands and his back.

 

Even his legs were injured to a certain level.

 

He was lying unconscious on the bed.

 

At that moment she went near him and used the inspection ring to know the current condition of John.

 

Immediately after that she found many details.

 

His hands and legs have minor fractures.

 

The wound on his head was not that big but there is a small fracture on his head but there is no problem with his brain.

 

The rib cage and spine has a critical hit but it can be healed with the bed rest.

 

All in all it will take around a month for John to recover with proper medication.

 

If the medicine was not applied it will take even longer.

 

But this was not the point.

 

The thing is all of these injuries were not caused by the fall from stepping on the oil.

 

Instead after he was knocked out from the fall someone broke his bones without damaging his vitals.

 

This was all planned by big bear.

 

This also means big bear is trying to do something.

 

That is either getting rid of John completely to make Lisa into his pet or slave.

 

Or

 

He was fed up with her and wanted to get rid of them both at the same time.

 

Whatever the reason might be the results would be worse for Lisa and John.

 

So she has to plan the counter.

 

She has to hear from big bear before she could plan something.

 

For the time being all she could do is waiting.

 

She cannot carry John and escape.

 

So in the final analysis she has to plan a way to kill big bear.

 

The medicine she has can heal John but she is not a doctor and don't know the proper process of application, especially related to the broken bones.........

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 130 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11