Chapter 55: John had an accident
1.1k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 55: John had an accident

 

The medicine she has can heal John but she is not a doctor and don't know the proper process of application, especially related to the broken bones.

 

The bones can attach back but if they attached in a wrong way then they have to break them again to reconnect properly.

 

She fell in a dilemma on how she has to solve all these things.

 

First thing is first she found that John is not any life danger.

 

Second thing is he can be healed even thought he was wounded everywhere.

 

So she doesn’t have to fear about John for the time being.

 

........

 

As she was thinking of these things she heard someone knock on the door.

 

She knows that it is either big bear or some servant boy that came to call her over to the basement.

 

Even though John was unconscious there is possibility that he would hear what they they would speak.

 

She don't mind other people listening to her moan or even see her naked but John should not know of this.

 

So she has decided to go somewhere else outside to talk than to talk in this room.

 

She stood up and moved towards the door after hiding her things in the bag pack under her clothes.

 

When she opened the door it was the servant that became her supporter that came.

 

Lisa knows that there is a possibility that big bear already found out about their affair.

 

This means that this servant should be monitored by big bear.

 

As soon as these thoughts came into her mind she let the servant come inside and whispered her thoughts in his ear.

 

This made the expression of the servant change into that of a deep frown.

 

His first thought is to run away.

 

But this was changed by the words of Lisa.

 

“I know of a way to save you.

 

For that you have to act like you normally do but don't do anything to me that make the big bear suspicious.

 

This way you can live.

 

If you run away now then big bear will chase after you or even kill you.

 

Think about it.....”

 

After saying these words she came back to the main topic.

 

“Now tell me why you came here right now.”

 

All the previous talk only happened within a few seconds and in whispers so no one can find it unless that person has some special magic skill or extraordinary sense of hearing.

 

The servant snapped out of his thoughts and said.

 

“Boss big bear is waiting for you in his office to speak to you about John’s condition.”

 

After saying these words he left quickly.

 

Lisa doesn’t know what choice he would make but it doesn’t matter as there is no use of him to Lisa.

 

She has changed her plans after seeing John.

 

She has decided to get stronger and then get the revenge.

 

Since John was like this, even if she was able to rush forward and killed big bear and William.

 

It is impossible for her to move away from this town in John’s current state.

 

Also if someone were to get John to blackmail her then she will have no other choice.

 

Right now she has to hide her strength and attack when the time is right after through planning.

 

With these thoughts she first went to make sure that John is alright then arranged some things.

 

After that she made her way to the office of big bear.

 

Well it is not much of an office.

 

It was where she previously wrote the accounts in the ledger.

 

.........

 

Big bear was sitting on a big seat with a lewd smile.

 

When Lisa came he did not tell Lisa to sit on a chair instead he patted on his lap indicating Lisa should sit on his lap.

 

Lisa hesitated for a moment and slowly walked over to sit on his lap.

 

As she sat on his lap big bear’s hands moved to her boobs and her pussy.

 

Then he started to play with them as he kissed her red lips with his filthy mouth.

 

Lisa on the other hand felt disgusted at first but her mind changed as she thought of this as an opportunity to take some of the magic energy from big bear.

 

She cannot be excessive so as to not to alert big bear.

 

She learned to control the fucking steal skill and limit the amount of stealing of magic energy to moderation.

 

To her surprise this actually worked and she became more passionate.

 

The more she was stimulated the finer her control became over the fucking steal skill.

 

The skill also showed that her proficiency improved as she controlled it more.

 

At that moment the big bear let go of her lips but not the other parts and spoke.

 

“Your little boy friend John had an accident.

 

For healing him completely it will take more than a gold coin, usage of rare medicines and a good doctor.

 

But you have none of these things.

 

If you accept a new special waitress job from tomorrow then you can earn the money and other thing to heal John.

 

It is a simple waitress job that you are doing every day previously but the menu changes a little.

 

You have to work day and night to satisfy the customers to get the money to heal John.

 

There are long distance customers too.

 

For them you have to go to their homes to do the services.

 

You have to do everything they asked to fulfil their order and get the money.

 

Other than that there will be a free display hour every day where there is a grand show you are the star of the show.

 

There is a specially designed dress that you wear it and do some sexy poses on the stage that will attract some strong customers.

 

We will start from tonight.

 

Do you want to say anything else...?”

 

He said all this fingering her pussy at a faster rate.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 130 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11