Chapter 56: new dress with most visibility
1.5k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 56: new dress with most visibility

 

He said all this fingering her pussy at a faster rate.

 

Lisa just before an hour had multiple orgasms making her pussy swollen a little and very sensitive.

 

But she cannot stop big bear for this stimulation.

 

She moaned and accepted everything that big bear said without even thinking.

 

Right now there are only two things in her mind that is ecstasy of pleasure and the second is fucking steal.

 

Finally after a few moments she let out a loud moan and squirted on the ground.

 

Well right before she squirted big bear moved her, a little so as not to spoil his pants.

 

The floor is spoiled while Lisa’s pussy twitched like a gapping mouth.

 

Big bear called out a servant to clean the love juice of Lisa.

 

The servant kept his head down and did not look at Lisa’s pussy that is still dripping.

 

Big bear ordered again.

 

“Clean her pussy with your mouth and then clean the pussy juice on the ground and leave.”

 

The servant was taken aback but he did not disobey the orders of big bear.

 

He moved closure to Lisa’s pussy and started to lick it from her thighs to her pussy lips.

 

Then inside of her pussy to her clit were completely licked clean.

 

The servant left but before he left big bear told him to bring the special dress for Lisa.

 

Soon after the servant returned with the dress for Lisa, he saw an incredible scene.

 

Lisa is standing completely naked in front of big bear and she is doing squats with her hands on the back of her head.

 

Her tits and butt was bouncing with her movements.

 

It looked like she was riding on a dick like a cow girl.

 

Lisa was even moaning like someone was fucking her hard.

 

Both visual and audio has made the servant aroused as his dick stood up, bulging his crotch.

 

Well even thought he was aroused he did not dare to have any thoughts on Lisa right now.

 

Because fear of life is far greater than that of the erotic thoughts he has right now.

 

He put the dress on the table and left without a second look.

 

Lisa felt that big bear has changed somehow.

 

But she cannot seem to point the change out.

 

The sudden order from the exercise made Lisa so embarrassed that her face turned bright red.

 

Since the dress arrived big bear asked Lisa to stop and come over to his table.

 

Lisa came over and looked at the dress.

 

Well she cannot actually call it a dress.

 

There is a corset that shows her belly button and there is a skirt that was so short that one can see the outline of her pussy when she walks.

 

The corset did not cover her tits and even more like they pushed it out more outlining them.

 

There is a love symbol shaped nipple patches but at the centre of the nipple patches has a hole for her nipples to protrude out.

 

Other than that there is no restraint to her tits and butt.

 

They bounce and swing for her every movement.

 

Just the dress was enough to make the customers to cause a riot to pounce at Lisa.

 

Now she doesn’t know where she will be serving with this dress.

 

If it is in the main tavern then she will be done for as she will get attacks from at least 50 people at a time.

 

Her pussy, ass hole, mouth and every part of her body would be pleasured to an unimaginable level till they were all exhausted.

 

As she looked at the dress big bear spoke.

 

“Quickly put on the dress.

 

You will first stand at the door of the special service area to invite customers.

 

After the customers came inside you can serve them based on the menu.

 

I have added fucking your pussy and ass hole.

 

Well there is a full package of fucking you and there is also a bed inside with many toys and dresses for all kinds of fetishes.

 

There will be a guard that would collect money before the service and then you can start the service.

 

Well it is almost like a brothel for you.

 

Now get dressed.....”

 

He waited for Lisa to dress up.

 

The woman would be beautiful when she is dressing up than when she is stripping off.

 

When she dressed up her lewd body was completely outlined in this dress.

 

Big bear gave her the menu card and told her to follow him outside.

 

Lisa doesn’t know what to say.

 

She can only follow and cannot protest because indirectly John was taken hostage by the big bear.

 

If she were to run away from here it is most probably resulted in the death of John.

 

Without her doing the fucking job John did not have any value.

 

Well even though many people fucked her, she still loves John and don't want him to die.

 

So she can only endure and get fucked by these people.

 

Well it is beneficial to her as she has decided to gain more magic energy from them and become stronger than John.

 

............

 

She followed big bear that almost hid her because of his big body.

 

When they came out and she became visible everyone in the tavern’s main hall looked towards her.

 

Immediately her horny points started to sky rocket like crazy.

 

Instantaneously her pussy became wet and her nipples became hard as rock.

 

“Bow down and greet the customers.”

 

Big bear said.

 

Lisa was absent minded because of the sudden excitement from the rush of horny points.

 

“Did you not hear what I said bow down and greet the customers.”

 

So, big bear has to repeat his words again.

 

Lisa snapped out of her thoughts and immediately bowed down.

 

Her big tits defied gravity and did not sag down instead they maintained their firm shape her tits were swinging and her hard nipples were visible by her movements.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 135 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11