Chapter 57: punch lines that made little brothers stand
1.3k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 57: punch lines that made little brothers stand

 

Her big tits defied gravity and did not sag down instead they maintained their firm shape her tits were swinging and her hard nipples were visible by her movements.

 

“All my husbands this little girl wants your hard dicks so come as a customer to the special service room.”

 

The entire thing is so hot that all the men in the tavern subconsciously gulped down their saliva.

 

Their hands reached their dicks and started to rub them a little to control their desire.

 

Some of the weaker men even cummed in their pants a little.

 

That is how tempting the sudden impact of Lisa’s appearance and words caused just now.

 

Lisa’s words were given to her by big bear and saying these worlds made her red face even redder.

 

At that moment big bear announced.

 

The special service room will provide full service by Lisa for one customer at a time.

 

As long as you pay you can do whatever you want to her.

 

Well causing any physical damage to her beauty will make me angry and I will kill you.

 

Other than that you can do anything to her for a price.”

 

Then he told Lisa to bow down and show her back to the customers.

 

This is the initiation for the second line that big bear gave her previously.

 

Lisa immediately turned around and bowed down.

 

Her beautiful ass and bits of her pink pussy became visible to all the people in the tavern.

 

Lisa spoke the second like.

 

“Dear husbands my pussy is already wet and dripping with love juices.

 

It needs your thick hard dicks to ravage me.

 

So please come quickly.”

 

When she finished these words her horny points reached the 90 points and the stimulation was very high.

 

Right at the end of the lines Lisa squirted spraying her love juices on the floor from her dripping wet pussy.

 

The eyes of all the people present focused on her and the entire tavern was filed with silence with only the sounds of gulping down the saliva.

 

The big bear was also a little take aback but soon regained his bearing and handed her the menu card with a lewd smile.

 

Lisa’s legs were a little shaky because of so many orgasms that she had in the past few hours.

 

But still she persisted and took the menu card.

 

She slowly moved towards the customer from table to table.

 

People are not bound by rules so when every Lisa comes to them they would molest her ass or pussy or nipples or belly button.... while looking at the menu.

 

Most of them wanted to have a go but they were stopped by the sky high prices.

 

For Lisa for one full course they require to pay 5 silver coins.

 

Some of the low level services costs some bronze but they are just fan services that they are having right now.

 

So for real services like blow job or tit fuck they requires silver coins.

 

This shot down most of the customers.

 

There are a very few that would want a tit fuck from Lisa.

 

Since it is a normal thing that did not require a bed, big bear told her to do that right there.

 

Also he told her to swallow the cum without spitting out any of it.

 

There are at least 10 customers that wanted the tit fuck.

 

After 10 times of giving them tit fuck her tits became red with some bruises and her stomach was filled with their cum.

 

She doesn’t have to eat anything as her stomach was filled completely with this high quality food.

 

But at the same time she has used the fucking steal skill with her fine control to suck in the maximum magic and physical energies from the people she gave tit fuck to.

 

They felt exhausted because the amount of magic and physical energy that Lisa sucked in was more than half of what each person has.

 

Previously she was only able to absorb the magic energy that helped her level up normally.

 

But that cannot sustain as the physical body of the adventurer has to grow strong in order to hold the magic energy for future improvement.

 

Previously when she got the skill she knows that the fucking steal skill can steal anything including their life span, blood line and even their very essence.

 

But all of this requires for her to become proficient enough in using the skill to gain the new abilities.

 

For skills that are already reached their max proficiency will work on their own and she did not have to put in any effort.

 

But the skills that are at the beginners level she has to try hard to improve their proficiency to unlock new abilities.

 

Previously when she tried her best to reach level 10 killing Mak in the process has unlocked the ability to steal the other person’s physical energy.

 

Magical energy includes improvement in mind and soul power of a person, while the physical energy includes improvement in vitality, strength, stamina and agility of a person.

 

So absorbing physical energy can make her physically strong.

 

This is what she found out and now she controlled the skill to absorb the magical and physical energy.

 

Since it is evening and most of them are drinking the alcohol, they thought that they became weak because of the alcohol.

 

This made things easy for Lisa.

 

By the time she is finished she felt that her entire body was filled with both magical and physical energy.

 

It takes time for her to digest all this energy and the cum in her belly.

 

The commotion subdued as no other customer wanted the services of Lisa as they don't have enough money.

 

So big bear told Lisa to sit on the chair beside the special service room and wait for the new customers to come for her.

 

When she sat on the chair her pussy was visible to all the people in the tavern because of the short skirt.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 135 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11