Chapter 58: finally a full package customer
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 58: finally a full package customer

 

When she sat on the chair her pussy was visible to all the people in the tavern because of the short skirt.

 

She immediately closed her legs to cover it up but big bear ordered her to spread her legs wide to give the people a fan service for the first day of starting this special service today.

 

She has no choice but to obey the commands of big bear.

 

She sat in the chair and slowly spread her legs till her pussy was completely visible to the crowd.

 

The stimulus is too great.

 

The horny points that were reduced by the previous tit fuck started to stack up again.

 

But the speed is not that fast.

 

Probably the fiercest ones were already drained by her just now.

 

While she had the chance the energy that she previously stole should be absorbed.

 

At the same time this stimulation made the absorption process easy for her somehow.

 

Because of the raise of the horny points her pussy started to twitch like the mouth of a fish.

 

Some of the customers were rubbing their bulged crotches to ease their lust looking at Lisa’s twitching pussy.

 

They were imagining fucking Lisa’s pussy and playing with her lewd body.

 

But none of them can do anything to her as they don't have enough money.

 

Well this is only the first day.

 

As she waited her body felt very hot and her eyes slowly blurred from ecstasy.

 

The energy assimilated into her body, mind and soul making her stronger.

 

It took longer as she levelled up from level 1 to level 10 for every level.

 

Even the energy consumption is also very high but improvement is very less

 

It is as if the energy is being used to repair something inside her.

 

She doesn’t know that her potential was previously sucked by her step mother.

 

Right now most of the energy is actually being used to repair her potential by the curse.

 

Because of this she cannot improve quickly.

 

The energy and time she required to level up many times higher than that of other people.

 

Even then the speed at which Lisa is improving is very high.

 

The reason for that is she is sucking the complete energy and potential of many people to improve her condition unknowingly.

 

Every person that previously even touched her from the time she was cursed and got this skill was under the effect of the curse.

 

With the exception of John because of the strong protective thoughts of Lisa every single one of people that ever came into contact has contributed their own potential and various forms of energies in variable quantities.

 

Because most of the people were adventurers with at least level 5 of adventurer level they did not feel this slight loss.

 

Even for Lisa, she only felt the energy that she absorbed in large quantities like when she was fucked by guards or the previous night party gang bang....

 

All the other times she felt horny but don't know that it was the energy being absorbed into her.

 

Time passed by as the new customers came and old customers gone.

 

Lisa was asked by another 10 people to give a tit fuck.

 

Her stomach bulged a little after swallowing all their cum.

 

She was full and she received another load of energy.

 

But before she could digest she got her first full package customer.

 

Lisa was sent into the special service room, the customer paid the money and went into the room to play with Lisa.

 

In the room Lisa was weakly lying down on the bed.

 

But the customer was not expecting this.

 

He wanted Lisa to be active but he did not care looking at the bulging boobs of Lisa.

 

He pulled out her nipples covers and started to suck on her nipples.

 

Her tits have two red marks between them caused by the rapid rubbing of tit fucks that she previously had.

 

Before coming inside Lisa was whipped with wet towel to removed all the cum and smell on her body.

 

Well he doesn’t care about Lisa’s feelings.

 

All he wanted is to fuck this beauty.

 

He started to ravage her like a wild beast but did not do any damage.

 

He was lustful but not an idiot to lose his life and he was so much into the beauty that he doesn’t want to spoil it.

 

Well he doesn’t know that Lisa was sucking all of his energies dry including his potential.

 

Since the horny points reached very high, she wanted it rough and there is a good point that is all her injuries were healing.

 

She doesn’t know the reason but it should be related to the curse.

 

She is innocent and shy but not an idiot.

 

Based on her understanding of magic from her grandfather and father there is some special cases.

 

When a large group of people concentrated and thought of some things too much it will channel their thought energy towards that focal point.

 

Most probably the curse is concentrating this thought energy in the form of horny points and then using it to help her heal or something like that.

 

The arousal of her body is most probably caused by the side effect of the energy or something.

 

There are many thoughts filled her mind as her mind was cleared from the effects of being horny and stimulated by a big dick in her sensitive pussy.

 

Her pussy was so stimulated that she had multiple orgasms in the past few hours.

 

But still she did not feel repulsive with that instead she liked it more and more.

 

It was like a strange addiction.

 

She was losing her mind into this pleasure but it was surprisingly clear.

 

Many things became clarity for her and she can handle some things without being too much shy or embarrassment.

 

But because of the innocence skill that is like a double edged sword where she will become an innocent lady again when every this skill activated.............

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 135 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10