Chapter 59: improvements and enlightenment
1.3k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59: improvements and enlightenment

 

But because of the innocence skill that is like a double edged sword where she will become an innocent lady again when every this skill activated.

 

It doesn’t matter as she will get everything even if she turned innocent.

 

Also being innocent will give her more pleasure in a different way.

 

This can also help her thinking and become a mask that can save her in the future.

 

She has decided to improve this innocence skill to the max as quickly as possible just like the fucking steal skill.

 

...........

 

Lisa moaned rhythmatically with the thrusts of the customer.

 

Her pussy sprayed her love juices for every orgasm and her tits were bouncing like basket balls.

 

This man seems to be interested in her ass hole.

 

Her butt cheeks turned red from all his slapping and he fucked her ass hole in doggy style.

 

For support he did not put his hands on her back or let her put her hands on the bed.

 

Instead he pinched her nipples and held on to them for both of their support and her hands on her butt cheeks pulling them wide for his dick to pass through.

 

Her nipples were so pulled that her entire weight along with the power from the thrust of the man fall on her nipples.

 

This made them sour and red from the previous pink colour.

 

Lisa screamed and moaned in both pain and pleasure.

 

She can feel the pain but also a hot sensation that is healing her nipples continuously.

 

“Ahaa... yes....

 

Ohhhh...fuck yeah.....

 

Ahaaaa.....aha...aha...humm...”

 

Her moans and the grunts of the man continued.

 

After two hour the man shot out all of his cum into her ass hole for the third time.

 

Along with the previous two times in her pussy made it a total of 5 times.

 

He can no longer continue as his balls shrank from being sucked dry.

 

Lisa was by his side with her nipples, tits and butt cheeks completely red.

 

Sticky white fluid was flowing out of her pussy and ass hole along with her love juices.

 

Her pussy and ass hole were twitching from time to time as she moaned from her sensitivity.

 

She was so happy that her face showed a lewd expression.

 

She has sucked 90 percent of the possible energies from the man.

 

But it did not show any change or improvement in her level.

 

It is most probably that the energy is being used to strengthen her body.

 

She was feeling stronger and she received a notification saying that she has received a minor self recovery skill.

 

She cannot heal others but her body will be healed from minor injuries automatically.

 

But there is an extra thing to this new skill here that is as long as she was stimulated by someone the healing speed would increase.

 

At the same time along with the speed of healing, stimulation will also increase the speed of assimilation of the stolen energy and skills.

 

If she obtained a fire magic skill called the fire ball with proficiency at 1 percent then if she stole more of the experience of this fire ball skill then her proficiency increases without practicing herself.

 

That is the power of the fucking steal skill.

 

Since the fucking steal skill is of low proficiency the chance of stealing skill proficiency is very low.

 

In the last few days Lisa was able to absorb some skills related to body strengthening skill and sword skill....

 

These skills are common among the lower level adventurers.

 

For this reason Lisa was able to steal them even with the low probability.

 

As her the skill proficiency of the fucking steal skill increases she can steal more and she can even choose what to steal.

 

But that was all for the later when she improves.

 

.........

 

The pleasure took over her mind as he slowly fell unconscious while thinking...

 

A servant confirmed that the customer was done with his service package.

 

So he was sent out.

 

The customer walked wobbly out of the tavern.

 

The servants laughed looking at this walking style.

 

They checked on Lisa’s condition and confirmed that she is just unconscious from the pleasure.

 

The sticky cum on her pussy and ass hole was drying off.

 

Big bear has already prepared a hot water medicinal bath for Lisa.

 

He doesn’t want anything happen to his money making golden duck.

 

Lisa doesn’t know the current condition of John.

 

She was placed in the hot water tub she woke up from her unconscious state and slumped in the water relaxing.

 

The medicinal water has some strange warmth that id different from the warmth of the hot water.

 

This is assisting her healing all of her injuries quickly.

 

Big bear came to her and said.

 

“Today is a good day for the start.”

 

“How is John, did you send any medicine to him?”

 

Lisa asked immediately after big bear spoke.

 

Big bear smiled like a scheming fox and said.

 

“He is fine.

 

A doctor checked him and said that it will take more than 3 months to heal him completely.

 

He will wake up after a month or so.

 

You have to earn enough money for his medicine so that he would not have any problems while healing.

 

So be ready for more customers tomorrow.

 

That pussy and ass hole of your will be filled to the brim.

 

I presume that you don't need any food right now.

 

You have swallowed so much cum.....”

 

Lisa cannot refute to his words her belly was really full.

 

She can only look at big bear with anger and disgust.

 

This look aroused the interest of big bear.

 

Now he wanted to fuck Lisa to make her submissive to him.

 

He called in his servants and told them to clean Lisa’s body and then send her to his room.

 

He also told them that she don't have to wear any dress to come to his room.

 

The servants immediately understood what big bear meant............

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 140 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9