Chapter 60: walking across tavern without clothes
1.5k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 60: walking across tavern without clothes

 

The servants immediately understood what big bear meant.

 

So they did not slack off.

 

Other than that they get a chance to finger Lisa’s pussy and ass hole, grope her boobs and ass and pinch her tits and clit.

 

With so many benefits they quickly took the opportunity and jumped into the task.

 

Well they waited till the big bear left before doing anything.

 

Lisa’s body was still very sensitive and unable to move.

 

When she heard the words of big bear her body shivered and her clit pissed out from sensitivity and fear.

 

Her body was already very sensitive and she cannot get fucked even more right now.

 

But her consent does not matter at the current situation.

 

She can only do her best to get fucked and enjoy the process.

 

She cannot steal the energies from big bear because their levels are very far apart.

 

Also her skill proficiency of the fucking steal skill is very low.

 

She can still steal the energies form big bear but the amount is very low.

 

If she was stealing from a person that is just a level higher than her than it would be easy to steal around 50 percent of the target’s energies.

 

But if the level difference is higher the amount she could steal decreases based on the difference.

 

With the current level of big bear that should be at around level 15 or level 16 Lisa will not be able to absorb even 5 percent of his power.

 

Even that 5 percent will take a long time.

 

Previously when she don't know how to control even this is not possible.

 

But now she is confident enough to steal some energy from big bear.

 

Lisa’s pussy, nipples, tits, ass and ass hole everything is still red from all the previous rough sex.

 

The injuries were already healed but Lisa is tried to control the skill to let the redness remain so that she would not be ravaged more harshly by big bear.

 

She knows that for big bear she is the golden goose.

 

Even thought she cannot imagine being herself being a goose, it is still true in a sense.

 

So she knows that big bear would not cause much harm to his profits.

 

At most he would fuck her hard or do something to make her more submissive to him.

 

.............

 

The servants don't know that Lisa pissed in the water so they washed her with the same water and even used the towel to clean off the water.

 

They fondled every part of her body as they pleased but did not do anything excessive to her with their dicks.

 

She knows where the room of big bear is so she doesn’t need an escort.

 

But she wasn’t given a dress so she has to walk around naked.

 

Fortunately it was already 11 PM in the night.

 

So there are not many customers in the tavern.

 

The room she is in is on the other side of the stairs.

 

So if she has to go up to the room of big bear she was to walk through the middle of the tavern.

 

If it was the rush hour in the evening then Lisa was sure that she would not be able to make it their even if she was given a lot of time.

 

She will be filled with cum of all those men both inside and outside.

 

Even thought there are sparsely any person around it was still embarrassing for Lisa to walk around naked in such a public place.

 

Her face turned red again as she slowly walked towards the stairs covering her nipples with one hand and the other one is covering her pussy.

 

The customers were all drunk they noticed her and wanted to come near her.

 

But before they moved Lisa ran towards the stairs.

 

The rocking of her tits and butt was so great that it an amazing scene to look at.

 

This scene made the drunkards stop in their places because of the sudden shock.

 

Even though they were drunk they are not stupid enough to cause trouble in the tavern of big bear.

 

So they silently called on some servers and asked them about Lisa.

 

After finding out that she is the new girl opened up for fun they all become excited.

 

At the same time they found that she is currently going to the big bear they felt a chill down their spine.

 

They all know that if anyone disturbs big bear when he wanted to have fun with a girl then they will be killed.

 

..........

 

Lisa doesn’t know that they stopped so she ran over quickly to where their room and the room of big bear are.

 

She did not enter the room of big bear but stood outside the room where John is.

 

She knows that John would not wake up this quickly.

 

But she cannot just enter the room naked and take the risk.

 

So she was standing there and hesitating.

 

At that moment the door of big bear’s room opened.

 

Big bear came out with a lewd, sly smile.

 

This gave Lisa a bad feeling.

 

“Oh! You wanted to take a look at your beloved John right.

 

Then go and take a look.

 

He should not have woken up.

 

I forgot to tell you before.

 

There is a medicinal pill that he has to take now if not he will get a heavy fever and die because of that.

 

I am not going to feed this pill to him.

 

You should feed it to him.

 

Also after he swallowed the pill he requires water and I will not give you any water.

 

If you want the pill from me then you have to do as I say and feed him the pill by my instructions in a special way.

 

If you reject I will not give you the pill.

 

Make your choice if you want to save your beloved John... hehe...”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 140 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7