Chapter 61: apologies to me for your arrogance
1.7k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 61: apologies to me for your arrogance

 

“Quickly make your choice….. Your beloved John doesn’t have much time…. hehe.”

 

Big bear said in a sinister voice.

 

Lisa started to think of what she should do to get the water.

 

At that time an absurd thought came into her mind.

 

That is she has to take a piss in the mouth of John so that he can get water in time.

 

This should be the plot of big bear.

 

Such an act from a normal woman can easily break her mind and send her into the deep abyss of carnal pleasures.

 

But Lisa is a strong woman and even if she did such an act towards her boyfriend her mind will not break.

 

Her thought process was broken by the words of big bear.

 

“Did you make your choice?”

 

Lisa looked at big bear with blood shot eyes that made her more beautiful and she nodded her head indicating that she accepted big bear’s words.

 

Big bear has a wide creepy smile that can make kids cry with one look.

 

The words of big bear were same as Lisa expected.

 

He wants her to use her piss instead of water.

 

Only after she made John drink her piss will he give her water.

 

He did not even give her a glass to collect the piss.

 

Instead he went to John and opened his mouth wide with his hands.

 

Lisa had no choice at this moment.

 

She moved to the top of John and squatted in front of his face.

 

Only then big bear took out the pill from his pocket and dropped it in the mouth of John.

 

John cannot swallow the pill on his own.

 

Lisa’s mind went blank as she started to rub her pussy and clit.

 

She spread her pink pussy lips slowly revealing her clit right on the front of the opened mouth of John.

 

As if pushing off the cliff big bear used his free hand to pinch the nipples of Lisa.

 

Immediately a stream of golden water was sprayed into the mouth of John.

 

………….

 

That incident was over as Lisa’s eyes became lifeless and face has a strange lewd smile.

 

She was currently in a great struggle in her innocent side and the lewd side.

 

Big bear carried her to his room and started to play with her to break her mind completely.

 

But unexpectedly her innocence skill activated pulling her mind back from the lewd side of thinking.

 

Even then she was still fucked hard by the big bear.

 

Her pussy was shoved by the thick cock of big bear that made her moan and scream madly.

 

This madness took all night.

 

Lisa lied down on the top of big bear sleeping on the dirty bed of big bear with his dick still in her pussy.

 

All night long the cum of big bear was stored in the pussy of Lisa plugged by the cock of big bear.

 

If it was any other woman she would have definitely get pregnant.

 

But that does not apply to Lisa because of her skill.

 

Even though she did not get pregnant, having all of that cum in her pussy is hard for her.

 

She wanted to get up and move out to clean her pussy but her entire body is painful because of the battle last night.

 

She can only helplessly stay like this till the big bear wakes up.

 

If she knows big bear she can guess what will happen after big bear wakes up.

 

He will fuck her again shooting another load of cum into her already filled pussy.

 

As she expected, her previous movements woke up big bear and as soon as he woke up her looked at Lisa with a lewd smile.

 

“No, my pussy is still sensitive….”

 

She was about to plead him to not to fuck her now but he did not listen to her plead and started to relieve his morning boner.

 

He did not leave after doing it one time but the twice.

 

The entire load of cum caused her pussy to bulge a little.

 

He did not pull out his dick from her pussy instead he carried her on the front like a piggy back and moved out of the room.

 

Lisa’s body was currently so weak that she cannot muster up any power to resist.

 

He took her to the back yard and while slapping on her ass.

 

Her ass turned so red like that of a monkey butt.

 

He rotated her around like a top on his dick so that she faces the other side and her ass is on his side.

 

Then he whispered in her ear.

 

“I want you to squirt right now.

 

I will slap on your pussy till you squirt and spray your juices on my plants here.

 

Only then I will release you.

 

If you did not squirt after 10 slaps then I will tie you down to a table with your ass and pussy lifted.

 

Then I will put you for service there for one silver for one time fucking in any hole of yours.

 

If you don’t want that to happen get excited and squirt while, apologizing to me for showing your arrogance to me yesterday.”

 

Lisa finally understood the cause of her misery from last night to right now.

 

It was because she acted arrogant towards big bear that caused all this.

 

She did not do it directly but was caused by her princess personality………

 

“Phat”

 

Before her thinking process came to a conclusion her pussy was slapped by the big bear causing her to have intense pain and pleasure.

 

Her pussy which was swollen by all the fucking last night is now more swollen.

 

Her mind went blank.

 

Big bear did not gave her any time to think as another slap fell on her pussy.

 

This time her pussy became so sensitive that another slap can make her have an orgasm.

 

“Phat”

 

With the third slam she squired spraying all of her love juices on the area in front of her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 140 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9