Chapter 62: Lisa’s punishment with pigs
2.3k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 62: Lisa’s punishment with pigs

 

With the third slam she squired spraying all of her love juices on the area in front of her.

 

At the same time her mind was still blank.

 

Since she did not apologies to him he slapped her again.

 

When it was the sixth time Lisa finally snapped out of her blank mind and spoke.

 

“I am sorry, please don’t hit me.

 

I will be your bitch.

 

I will do everything you ask me to.

 

Please don’t hit me.

 

You can fuck me all you want.

 

I will fuck anyone or anything you pointed to.

 

So please don’t hit me.

 

Let me and John live.

 

Please…..”

 

Lisa started to cry with moans but her voice was so seductive that it can cause a man to have a boner.

 

Big bear stopped hitting her pussy and finally pulled out his dick.

 

The loads of cum he filled into her pussy from last night started to flow out slowly from the pink swollen pussy of Lisa.

 

Big bear did not stop but pointed towards the pig stay and said.

 

Go over there.

 

Those pigs have long dicks that can help you pull out all the cum in your pussy.

 

You have to stay there for one hour with your ass high up so that those pigs will play with you.

 

After they are done one of my servants will help you clean up.

 

This is your punishment for you arrogance yesterday.

 

You just said that you will fuck any one I pointed to right.

 

The go get fucked by those pigs.”

 

As he said these words, big bear carried Lisa to the pig stay and dropped her in the muddy are of the pig stay.

 

After that he left without even looking back.

 

Lisa knows that her value is rapidly dropping in the mind of big bear which can cause her and John to die as soon as they lost their value.

 

This thought made her shudder.

 

Her body did not have any strength but still she pulled her body just to lie flat with her face down.

 

Because of the mud she cannot breathe so she has to move again.

 

Finally she stood up on all four with hands and knees.

 

But the strength did not last long as a pig came to her behind and started to lick her ass and sniff at its with its pig nose.

 

She tried her best to pulled her knees forward and support her face with her hands so that it would not fall into the mud.

 

This also pulled her ass up showing her round bottom with the big split.

 

In the split there is a pink round hole and at the bottom there is a long swollen pussy that is bright red with bruises.

 

The pig is exactly licking on her pussy and ass hole

 

To be exact it was licking the cum that is flowing out of these two holes of Lisa.

 

Lisa did not even have strength to moan as her body was about to collapse.

 

At that moment her curse activated a strange healing mechanism that healed her faster the more she was aroused.

 

This should be a new skill or something that was unlocked after she completed one of the quests of big bear.

 

Yesterday she has given a quest as soon as she found that she has to piss in the mouth of John.

 

The task is to piss in the mouth of her beloved while the one that hates her is laughing and playing with her body right by her loved ones side.

 

Then she has to apologies and show complete submission to the one that she hates while cheating on her own man.

 

She completed these tasks just now.

 

Previously her mind was in a mess so she did not have any thoughts on this new skill that she got.

 

But she subconsciously sucked some of the power of big bear.

 

This was observed by her when she woke up in the morning.

 

Even though big bear was able to fuck her twice without any problem with his big force he was still weak compared to the battle last night.

 

Under normal condition for an adventurer after a good night sleep the magic and stamina should return to their original value.

 

But to big bear the stamina and magic seems to be low.

 

If not he would have fucked her at least 5 times before letting her go.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Grurr”

 

“Grurr”

 

When her thoughts reached this point they were broken because another pig came from the side and started to suck on her nipples.

 

These pigs seem to have thought that Lisa is a big beautiful pig or something.

 

She doesn’t know what the reason is but the animals would usually become more attractive towards her and think of her as a beauty of their species.

 

They all wanted to mate with her.

 

She has observed this when she was roaming around the town in the past few days.

 

Fortunately she was able to escape after killing those street animals.

 

But she cannot do the same right now.

 

As she was thinking a pig from the behind stood on its back legs and placed its front legs on her back.

 

Then a strange thin thing started to pierce through her ass hole but it was slipped down and inserted into her pussy.

 

“Hummm”

 

This should be the dick of the pig that was spiral in shape and very thin like a pencil.

 

But it was abnormally long as it has reached the deepest part of her pussy before the pig inserted it completely into her pussy.

 

The pig did not stop as it pushed its dick far deeper.

 

Instead of going deeper it bent and became spiral and covered the walls of her pussy.

 

The pig did not feel about the pain or anything as it started to move while another two pigs started to pull her nipples while sucking on them.

 

For some reason they are biting Lisa like those pigs usually did not bother to think what they are eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 145 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9