Chapter 63: played in the pig stay
1.8k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63: played in the pig stay

 

For some reason they are biting Lisa like those pigs usually did not bother to think what they are eating.

 

It is like they are mating with Lisa.

 

There are 4 pigs in the pig stay all of them are males and they seem to want to fuck Lisa.

 

It might seem strange but the thing is like this.

 

The first pig started to ram Lisa’s pussy while two other are sucking on her nipples.

 

The fourth one has actually came to the front and placed its front legs on Lisa’s shoulders.

 

This pig thought that Lisa’s mouth is a pussy.

 

Some crazy strange pig, Lisa thought as the pig thrust its long thin dick into the mouth of Lisa that reached all the way into her throat.

 

She was choking but cannot stop as her body is still powerless.

 

Her pussy and mouth are being pounded by her tits are being pulled and sucked at the same time.

 

It was heavenly with pleasure while the pain from the body is making her tremble.

 

Because of the activation of some strange skill the pain is being turned into pleasure.

 

At the same time the injuries all had a warm and cozy feeling as if they were healing by some strange magic.

 

Even though injuries were healing her stamina was still low and the entire body is aching with pain as if she has done a full course of exercises for the first time.

 

Suddenly the thin dick of the pig bulged and passed through the base of the dick into the pussy of Lisa.

 

The pig is actually climaxing in her pussy.

 

……….

 

Within an hour all the pigs were done fucking Lisa it was surprisingly fast for a pig that should have plenty of stock.

 

But when Lisa looked at them they seem to be not done yet.

 

Only then did she understand that only one pig fucked her till now and it was not satisfied yet.

 

Because of the pain she lost the sense of surroundings leaving her body to the pigs to fuck.

 

So she don’t know what happened until the servant that came to get her out.

 

She was unable to walk properly so the servant pulled her put and poured a big bucket of water to wash off some of the mud.

 

Only after that he helped her walk to the bathroom through the back door.

 

The hot water bath is prepared for her.

 

She servant did not leave immediately after letting Lisa step into the hot water tub.

 

Lisa doesn’t know what he was instructed to do but she knows what this servant wants from her.

 

Most probably this servant wanted to try his luck to see if he can get a chance to fuck Lisa in a quick sweep.

 

“What are you waiting for?

 

Did big bear give any other instructions for me?”

Even thought she knows the intentions of the servant she still asked.

 

If possible she doesn’t want to fuck any one or fucked by any one for now.

 

But the things did not seem to go in the way that she wanted.

 

The servant put on a sinister smile and said.

 

“Your boy friend is in the room upstairs right.

 

The big bear would not keep watch of him all the day.

 

There will be blind spots when I can sneak in and kill him silently.

 

What do you say then?

 

If you don’t want your boy friend to die then be a good girl and suck on my dick.

 

Don’t worry it tastes better than the dick of that pig.

 

Honestly you looked like a big female pig in that pig stay just now when you are getting fucked by those pigs.

 

Those pigs seem to lively fucking you that they are not this lively with another female pig present.

 

So come on piggy start sucking my dick if you want your boy friend to be safe.”

 

Lisa did not have any choice but to suck on the filthy dick of the servant.

 

After a few times of sucking she became professional in sucking the dicks.

 

Lisa is very angry with the servant so she used the fucking steal and memory manipulation skill.

 

The servant is not a strong adventurer so she did not get much but the memory is a good thing.

 

The problem is she only got bits and pieces.

 

The reason for this is the servant is still conscious and the skill is not that high leveled.

 

There is always a chance of failure.

 

Also the servant did not seem like he has become that weak.

 

There reason is there is not muck magic power in him to begin with.

 

So if Lisa were to steal some it will make him a little exhausted at most and there will be no more change.

 

With no other option Lisa stuck out her ass to one side while holding the edge of the bath tub on the other side.

 

Her pussy that is still swollen was revealed with her round bountiful ass.

 

The eyes of the servant flashed and he immediately got on to work.

 

He is also fearful of big bear knowing his actions so he has to be quick.

 

He thrust his dick into her pussy abruptly.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

Lisa moaned and adjusted her hands for support.

 

But servant did not give her much time as he started to move quickly.

 

Fortunately he is a loose candidate of the type

 

“Three, two, one and go”

 

Within a minute he is done spraying his cum in Lisa’s pussy.

 

He wiped the rest of the cum on her ass and put his clothes back on with a satisfied expression.

 

Lisa did not even get enough time to read his memories or steal anything from him.

 

Lisa can only sigh looking at the leaving servant.

 

She sunk back into the water and started to wash off all the cum in her pussy and ass hole.

 

She cannot take out the cum that she swallowed with her mouth though……..

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 145 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
10