Chapter 67: perverted ruins part-3
1.6k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 67: perverted ruins part-3

 

Even her body condition was disregarded and she fucked more men.

 

Well her, self recovery skill is activated and helping her heal her injuries.

 

But the stamina is not recovered through this skill.

 

“Ahaaa… yeah….. Fuck yeah….”

 

“Pound my pussy humm….. Ahaaa”

 

“Don’t put two dicks in my pussy….ahaaa”

 

“You are breaking my pussy….Mmmmm”

 

“My ass…ahaaa…don’t slap so hard….”

 

“My clit…Ohhhh…yearrrr faster…ahaaa”

 

Soon it was night but her moans are still present as more men came to fuck her.

 

She doesn’t know how many men fucked her but she was no longer able to move her body and only those men that fuck her nonstop for their pleasure.

 

Her mouth was still working and talking dirty about herself with loud moans.

 

It has been 4 hours since the start and those men are all low leveled and small time people that made sure to not to pass the news to big bear or any big person.

 

This is already a slum area.

 

After 4 hours from the start Lisa has finally stepped out of that crazy state of pleasure and as said by the perverted cursed system she received a reward.

 

The reward that she received is stamina recovery.

 

But it is not a fully developed skill instead she has to slowly improve this skill proficiency.

 

Well something is better than nothing.

 

Previously she received a skill called the beast attraction that made pigs thought that she is a beautiful female pig.

 

This was received because of completing some quest or a skill of the beast tamer that fucked her during those days.

 

After half an hour some of the stolen energy turned into her stamina and the pain in the body receded.

 

When she was able to move she looked around.

 

There are over 50 men that are still on the ground lost consciousness from the exhaustion from fucking Lisa.

 

Some men have already left.

 

The previously deserted alley is now filled with men on the ground.

 

Lisa moved around searching for money and valuables from these people that fucked her.

 

She also got her dress out of road.

 

The bra flew on its own and turned into an open string bra.

 

Its function is to support her tits from sagging down but not to cover her nipples.

 

Calling it a bra is already an exaggeration.

 

It was nothing more than a few strings with a small piece of cloth holding her tits tightly in place making them sexier.

 

She put on the dress and collected all the money and anything valuable her back pack.

 

Well all are bronze or iron coins nothing more than that.

 

The bag was fully filled with these coins.

 

The weight fell on the straps on the top of her tits.

 

She went and hid the money only carrying the map with her.

 

She wanted to take it with her.

 

She will go to the ruins with big bear and William after she cleared them she will try and see if she can go to the ruins in the treasure map.

 

She did not go back to tavern instead she went to a bath house that allowed mixed bath.

 

She paid the cash and went into the changing area.

 

It is around 8 PM in the night.

 

There are a few men and no woman.

 

Even though it is a mixed bath there are only men and no woman.

 

She hid the map in her bra and put the dress in the storage area.

 

She went straight into the bath with the towel that she brought on the way.

 

When she went into the bath there are few adventurers that are resting.

 

They were relieving their fatigue after completing their missions.

 

In that steamy place the appearance of Lisa made it look like she was some sort of a goddess with fucking hot body.

 

The men that are soaking in the water tub like area have a varied reaction but the common reaction is a small monster came out of the water looking towards Lisa in front of ever man.

 

Each of the sea monsters is like a sea snake with each of different shape sizes, colors and lengths.

 

Lisa looked like she did not notice anything and went to take a shower first.

 

She made various poses as she washed her body in front of all these men enticing them even more.

 

The sea snakes in the water started to throb as their masters started to jerk them and calming them.

 

After she was done with washing Lisa walked into the water pool step by step.

 

Some of the memories she read from those people have strange walking styles for woman.

 

It is called cat walk.

 

Previously when she was a princess she learnt the eloquently of the nobles.

 

But she never learnt the walking style called cat walk or some sexy walks.

 

So her walking is still rough and clumsy.

 

But that is sexier in another way.

 

She slowly dipped into the water and soaked in the hot water.

 

Right after she is settled in a bold adventurer came towards her revealing his hot muscles and big dick.

 

He sat beside Lisa and placed his hand on her thigh in the water.

 

“Chic do you want some massage.

 

I am very good at it.”

 

Lisa turned her head facing the man and smiled shyly.

 

“Thank you, brother.

 

I have had a long day today.

 

When I asked my boyfriend to help me massage he said that I should take a hot water bath instead and left me.

 

I was so disappointed in him that I came to a hot water bath with both men and woman.

 

I thought that there will be many big brothers that can relieve my pain with a good massage….”

 

Lisa spoke in a sweet voice that can melt a man’s heart.

 

The man smiled lewdly and moved his hands from her thighs to her pussy and started to rub her lips slowly.

 

“Ahaaaa… what are you doing?”

Lisa moaned.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9