Chapter 68: perverted ruins part-4
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 68: perverted ruins part-4

 

The man’s fingers rubbed Lisa’s pussy lips making her react immediately.

 

“Ahaaaa… what are you doing?”

Lisa moaned.

 

“This is a special massage sweetie it will make all the pain go away and makes you body happy.

 

Don’t you feel it with your pussy?

 

Did your boy friend never massage you here?”

 

The big man asked while the other men around came near her to have their share in the fun.

 

Lisa looked around innocently but she looked around to find if there is any one that previously fucked or seen her doing some lewd things.

 

All of their faces are new and seem to be not from this town.

 

Most probably they are here after getting the news about the ruins.

 

So Lisa answered in an innocent and shy way.

 

“No he never did that.

 

Ahaa…

 

He says my tits are beautiful and always massage them.

 

Hummm…

 

Especially he likes to suck on my nipples and drink my milk.

 

He said that it will make him stronger…

 

Ohhhh…

 

I thought that you are going to massage them like he did… yessss”

 

Lisa spoke as the man massaged her pussy without stopping.

 

That made her moan breaking her sentences.

 

Previously when the bra attached to her tits, they were squeezed a little and tiny drops of milk came out of her tits.

 

She did not expect her tits to lactate.

 

So she looked at her status and skills that she forgot to check in these last few days using the curse.

 

-----------------------------

Status panel

-----------------------------

Name: Lisa Asterisk

Age: 18 years

Race: Human

Job: none

Title: none

Level: 13 (155/1300 experience points)

----------------------------

Health points: 15/15

Spirit points: 15/15

Fatigue: 83 percent

----------------------------

Vitality: 15

Stamina: 14

Strength: 14

Agility: 13

Intelligence: 15

Wisdom: 14

Soul strength: 15

Soul sense: 15

Beauty: 99

Luck: 3

--------------------------

Potential of player 

--------------------------

Body: tier 0 (141/1000 physical potential points)

Mind: tier 0 (158/1000 neural potential points)

Soul: tier 0 (161/1000 soul potential points)

--------------------------

Horny meter: 34/100

Fulfilment meter: 0/100

Skill point: 47

------------------------

Skills page

------------------------

A virgin for every man (level max) (passive)

 

Impregnable (level max) (passive)

 

Fucking steal (passive/ active): level 6 (42/700)

 

Innocence (passive/ active): level 6 (174/700)

 

Self recovery (passive/ active): level 7 (149/800)

 

Disguise (passive/ active): level 2 (16/300)

 

(After level 10 disguise skill will become shape shifting skill)

 

Memory manipulation (passive/ active): level 4 (253/500)

 

Pick pocketing (passive/ active): level 7 (352/800)

 

Eavesdropping (passive/ active): level 1 (49/200)

 

Stamina recovery (passive/ active): level 2 (117/300)

Inspection (passive/ active): level 2 (199/300)

 

Magic milk (passive/ active): level 1 (1/200)

 

------------------------

 

There are more skills in the list that are related to small fighting and weapon usage skills.

 

She saw the details of the new skill that is related to her milky tits.

 

That is the magi milk skill

 

Name: Magic milk (Females only skill)

 

Mode: active/ passive

 

Description: the tits of the user produce milk defying the natural order of producing milk only when the user is pregnant.

 

Magic milk can be produced using the magic energy of the user and in normal times user can produce normal milk using the stamina of the user.

 

Once stamina and magic energy are depleted user cannot produce milk until either stamina or magic energy are recovered.

 

The more the level of the skill, higher the amount of milk produced with efficiency of magic energy and stamina.

 

Magic milk has various effects

 

First it can recover the magic energy or stamina when consumed to a certain extent when made for that purpose in mind.

 

Second, the person that consumed this milk can be controlled for a period of time by the user but the chance of gaining control is based on the level of skill and the target.

 

This applies only if the magic milk was produced with the control effect.

 

Third, this can act as aphrodisiac on the target that consumed it.

 

It doesn’t needed to be a human as any being can be seduced by the user.

 

The effects of aphrodisiac arousal of the target will only be towards the user and the unrelated people are not included.

 

……..

 

There are many uses listed but most of them are locked and not are in usable state at the current level of the skill.

 

Her stamina is improved and she can produce normal milk.

 

This is enough to seduce many men with her innocent self.

 

She can gain more with little milk.

 

With her current stamina she can produce at least 50 ml of milk.

 

If stamina recovery is included and someone is arousing her then the amount can be doubled.

 

She can save the magic recovery milk for herself during the risky times.

 

As for the aphrodisiac type of milk she doesn’t need to use it as she can seduce most of the men.

 

She can think of that later when she actually required.

 

…….

 

Coming back to the current situation the big man is rubbing her pussy with enthusiasm.

 

When he heard that Lisa can produce milk his expression immediately changed.

 

His eyes focused on her tits that are on the same size as melons.

 

Naturally a woman only produces milk when she is pregnant or she should have already given birth.

 

But the current situation doesn’t seem so as Lisa was too young and did not seem Lisa she has any problem.

 

This means she is a rare case where when woman started their menstrual cycle they would lactate.

 

Well he did not see the milk yet so he moved his other hand towards her nipples as he spoke.

 

“Oh, you can produce milk.

 

Then let big brother drink some of your milk and I will give you my milk after that.”

 

Lisa responded.

 

“Big brother also has milk but your tits are small how can you produce milk?”

“Ahaaa…”

 

Lisa moaned at the end of the sentence as her tits were squeezed a little making her moan.

 

At the same time she activated the magic milk with normal milk and milk gushed out of her nipples….

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10