Chapter 69: perverted ruins part-5
1.5k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 69: perverted ruins part-5

 

At the same time she activated the magic milk with normal milk and milk gushed out of her nipples.

 

“This is milk.

 

She can lactate….”

 

The other men who are watching the show thought and moved forward to take a sip of the milk.

 

The one that squeezed her tits then spoke.

 

“My milk comes from my dick.

 

Have you not seen your boy friend produce milk through his dick?

 

Even man can produce this milk you know.

 

There are 8 of us here and we can easily fill your stomach with our milk little girl.

 

Now let big brother taste your milk first.”

 

As he spoke he started to suck on one of the nipples.

 

At the same time another man sneaked from the other side sucking on the other nipple of Lisa.

 

“Ahaaa…”

 

“That tickles…”

 

Lisa spoke in a childish shy and sweet voice.

 

This aroused the surrounding men.

 

They moved towards her one by one but were still in moderation because the that first approached Lisa is actually their leader and the second one that sneaked is their second in command.

 

So they have to wait for them to complete before they can move in and fuck Lisa.

 

The leader guy rubbed Lisa’s pussy till she has an orgasm.

 

The second in command is actually playing with her ass hole in a sneaky way.

 

They sucked Lisa’s milk like babies while biting her nipples.

 

Lisa started to moan from pleasure and there are a few broken words like.

 

“That… hurts”

 

When they bit on her nipples and inserted their fingers into her pussy and ass hole.

 

Finally the leader pulled Lisa into her embrace and pushed her face to his dick.

 

“You wanted my milk right.

 

So suck on it like I sucked your nipples.

 

Get as much as milk as you want.”

 

The second in command is still silent as he played with her ass and now with her pussy too.

 

Lisa did as she was told like an innocent good girl.

 

………..

 

Sometime later the leader wanted to fuck Lisa’s pussy.

 

“Do you want to insert that big thing into my pussy?

 

Will it fit?

 

No one has ever put something like this in my pussy.

 

So do it slowly….”

 

Lisa spoke these words but no one believed.

 

How can they believe that a lactating woman is a virgin?

 

When the leader put his dick into Lisa’s pussy there was blood along with the scream of Lisa.

 

Now they believe that Lisa is a virgin and a real innocent girl.

 

There is a creepy smile appeared on the face of the leader and his men.

 

………….

 

After two hours Lisa came out of the bath with a sweet smile.

 

In the bath all those men were panting heavily like half dead dogs.

 

Lisa took their energies to the maximum possible limit and even saw through their memories.

 

All of their secrets and stashes were known to her.

 

While going out she took all their money and equipment.

 

Her level did not improve as all of these men are at the same level or lower than her.

 

Instead all of this went to strengthening her body, mind and soul.

 

There is improvement in her potential points of these three and there is a slight improvement in her stats.

 

While going back to the tavern she bought some storage jars that can store her milk.

 

She wanted to store her magic milk so that she can recover her lost stamina or magic when necessary.

 

One of the effects of this magic milk is healing along with recovery.

 

She can use the milk along with her recovery to recover faster.

 

It was already 11 PM in the night when she returned to tavern.

 

Seeing the back pack with dresses, equipment and other things big bear did not say anything.

 

Previously when he asked her to join the expedition he gave her some money.

 

All he thought that Lisa went to buy some supplies for her for the expedition to the ruins.

 

Well he did not bother about other things and let her return to her room.

 

But before letting her go big bear smiled lustfully and said.

 

“Lisa if you are unable to sleep and need the company of my dick.

 

You are always welcome and my room’s door is always open for you.

 

Hehe”

 

After saying these words big bear moved into his preparations for the expedition.

 

Lisa went back to her room to check on John.

 

He is still unconscious but some of the problems were gone.

 

There is no life threat for him and can recover in a month with the medicine that she has bought.

 

This was all found through the usage of the inspection skill that she got.

 

Lisa did not stop there as she removed her clothes and carefully placed them by the side.

 

Then she boldly walked out of the door with pink blushing cheeks and entered the dirty room of big bear.

 

Even though she put on a bold front because of the things that happened in these past few days she is still a normal woman that is facing the circumstances.

 

The door of big bear’s room is not locked as there is nothing valuable here.

 

Big bear did not return yet so she went to his dirty bed and slept with her legs wide open revealing her pussy to the front door view.

 

She was a little exhausted so she slept taking light nap waiting for big bear.

 

After an hour that is around 12 in the night when the door is opened.

 

A huge man came inside that looked like a bear which is big bear.

 

When he came in he looked exhausted but became vigilant when he found that there is someone in the room.

 

Under the dim light he found who the person that is sleeping in his room is.

 

 It is none other than Lisa.

 

Looking her naked body sleeping on his dirty bed big bear has a tent raised on his crotch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8