Chapter 70: wake up call
1.3k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70: wake up call

 

Looking her naked body sleeping on his dirty bed big bear has a tent raised on his crotch.

 

His expression showed his lewd and creepy smile.

 

He closed the door silently and removed his clothes.

 

He got on the bed beside Lisa and pulled her slowly into his embrace.

 

He buried his face between her tits and started to play with her.

 

When he pulled her, Lisa woke up but acted as if she was asleep to entice big bear more.

 

Big bear also know that Lisa has woken up but he kept quiet about it and started to play with Lisa’s tits.

 

Lisa cooperated but did not show any sign of waking up.

 

Big bear placed her on the bed faced lying down on the dirty bed and lick her pussy and ass hole.

 

He was going to do it from behind.

 

He held on to her tits and thrust his dick into her pussy.

 

Lisa moaned immediately.

 

Big bear smiled and said.

 

“You finally woke up.

 

You should have said that you liked my dick so much.

 

I would have fucked you at the tavern front door.

 

See so much time is wasted.

 

Today I don’t know which hole it is I would end up fucking last.

 

That hole will become the resting spot for my dick for the night….”

 

As he dirty talked with her they fell asleep.

 

As he said he left his huge dick in the ass hole of Lisa for the night.

 

If Lisa made a wrong turn then this dick will be broken but Lisa did not do that.

 

Instead she used this time to steal as much as she could from big bear.

 

When fucking big bear find that Lisa can lactate he sucked on her nipples like a big pig.

 

His thoughts were different from the people at the bath house.

 

He thought that Lisa became pregnant in these few days of fucking and started to lactate early.

 

He doesn’t care about Lisa getting pregnant or anything at all as he and William has decided to kill Lisa after they came out safely through the ruins.

 

Lisa knows his thoughts through the memory reading.

 

After trying a few times she was able to read very few memories of big bear.

 

Because of the level difference between her and big bear along with the problem with the level of her skill she was unable to read much of the memories of big bear.

 

Well it is not a problem and found out something important.

 

That is the ruins that they are going and the ruins in the map she has are the same.

 

Except that she has some instructions on the insides of the ruins while the big bear seems to not have anything about this.

 

Well she doesn’t mind about that.

 

Currently she found the plan of big bear and William to kill her which means that she has to plan a way to kill big bear and others there.

 

In the mean time she stole as much as possible from big bear while his dick is still in her ass hole.

 

In a way it is very comfortable for her to sleep like that.

 

She let the fucking steal skill run in passive and slept comfortably.

 

She has adapted to the dirty surroundings and smell of big bear.

 

The nights are cold and the embrace of big bear is like having a tight coat made of bear fur.

 

The dick of big bear has continuously ignited the heat in Lisa’s ass making it even more comfortable to sleep in the cold night.

 

 In the morning Lisa was refreshed while big bear was exhausted.

 

But still Lisa was unable to get much.

 

Instead of magic she got something different that made her stats improve making her a little stronger.

 

Other than that she has observed that her potential of body mind and soul has some raise.

 

Big bear was very generous as he did not fuck her in the morning instead took her to a hot bath.

 

After cleaning up Lisa dressed up in her usual clothes which is a revealing camisole without anything under.

 

Today is also a free day and they will start their journey tomorrow.

 

Big bear let her go and do as she please on that day.

 

He has even given her some more money under her request.

 

Lisa suddenly has a thought and went back to her room removed her camisole and put on a hooded cloak.

 

There is nothing under this cloak except her naked body and the magic bra that turned into nipple caps so that the milk would not stain her over coat.

 

There is also her bag pack buckled up on her nipples.

 

She went to the market and started to use her inspection skill on all the products there to find the ones that have good potential or rare materials that are being sold in cheap.

 

She has two important things for this they are her inspection skill and the knowledge that she learnt in the adventurer’s academy from childhood.

 

She wants to find if there are any other ruins or magic energy recovery items that are sold in cheap for her personal use.

 

Specifically she wants a want if possible.

 

Even a cheap one can do.

 

She is not a close combat person instead she is magician.

 

Her magic is related to support style, for this she was trying to get the things.

 

There is also a place where they well information.

 

Lisa’s target is this person.

 

She wants to fuck him and join up in their information network team.

 

She wants to get that team to come under her control.

 

There is a big information network throughout the world.

 

She got this information after she fucked many people yesterday.

 

Some of them have the memory of the informant and the area where the information can be obtained.

 

Not everyone can meet the informant.

 

Even if they meet them they might not get the information.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
7