Chapter 71: information and assassin organization
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71: information and assassin organization

 

Even if they meet them they might not get the information.

 

So Lisa has to first get them into her grasp, using her body and then join their ranks.

 

That way she can gain more.

 

She can show her body as a worthy weapon to become an information agent.

 

Her pride as a princess has covered her eyes previously and her innocence blinded her.

 

After experiencing the things that happened in the past few days she has changed and made survival as her primary goal.

 

Then becoming strong is the next goal while the revenge and saving her kin has to wait till she become stronger.

 

All in all there is one restriction for her right now that is she doesn’t want John or the people that know her as a princess to know about the dark side of her.

 

With that she has decided to go wild and gain as much of power as she can.

 

But she will not straight away offer up her body lifting her skirt and showing off her pussy to every man.

 

They have to seduce her with all their might and willingly come under her skirt to lick her pussy.

 

At least this is what she has decided.

 

She put on a cloak and moved towards the information obtaining place which is a shady bar.

 

There are not many people present and most of them were wearing cloaks to cover their identity.

 

Lisa went straight to the front and sat on a three legged stool looking at the bartender she spoke the code word.

 

“Give me a glass of big green with lemon juice.”

 

With that code word Lisa was served with a small glass of green alcohol that was mixed with lemon juice.

 

As he gave this to her he gestured to go to the back room.

 

Lisa took the glass and a single sip was enough to make her drunk.

 

She did not have any alcohol tolerance.

 

But she has to drink it to enter the information.

 

In order to not to lose the chance Lisa took a sip and spilled the rest on her cloak.

 

The bartender looked at her as if seeing a clumsy person.

 

This also means that she is a fat cow that they can milk a lot of cash.

 

Or they can even fuck her as they please

 

Or sell her to a brothel for some extra cash.

 

This is because when she was whipping her cloak she has accidentally revealed her milk jugs which have attracted the attention of the bartender.

 

He has evaluated Lisa as a high valued sheep that came here to the den of the wolves.

 

But then he thought of something.

 

There are some rich powerful people that have weird personality where they would let their beautiful slaves do this kind of errands completely naked.

 

With that thought he became vigilant because these kinds of people would not mind their slaves to be played by others.

 

But they can only play and not do any damage or wicked thoughts of kidnapping.

 

Because once the slave of the rich and powerful people die then the consequences would be disastrous.

 

The information agent already knows that there are some rumours about the ancient ruins in the area which attracted some powerful people.

 

He was sure that this woman in cloak was a slave of a powerful man came here for that information or something else.

 

Since it is like that he did not make another glass of drink and directly invited Lisa inside the back room.

 

Here there is another person that looked scrawny and weak but emitted a strange presence which was in explainable to Lisa’s current capabilities.

 

The bartender whispered a few words to that mysterious man and left after telling Lisa to meet with his manager.

 

This manager’s name is smith.

 

This smith looked towards Lisa that was slightly drunk and spoke.

 

“I am manager smith.

 

What does your master want to know?

 

Based on the information level we will charge the costs….”

 

He spoke with a low voice that made it seem like the person in front has no breath at all.

 

Lisa listened to his words and then replied in a shaky voice because of the mild alcoholic state she was in.

 

She did not lose her mind even with this little alcohol.

 

Lisa is actually quite clever and not big bust and no brain lady.

 

She understood that the manager has misunderstood that she was a slave of a powerful person.

 

For this reason he used the word master.

 

This was the effect that she wanted to have for coming here only wearing a cloak.

 

She has red through the memories of many people and knows some of the underlying strategies to meet her goals here.

 

Since it was like this she was happy that her plan succeeded into pulling the legs of the manager.

 

She started her predetermined script.

 

She not only wants to become their informant but also become their assassin.

 

“Manager Smith, my master wanted me to join the information network as a travelling informant and an assassin.

 

What my master required is the information that we can get from the hidden information and assassin organisation.”

 

Lisa only said this and stopped speaking to see the reaction from the manager.

 

It is not that easy to join into the information organisation.

 

The words of Lisa made the already dark face of the manager darker.

 

But he controlled his fury as he knows that this kind of thing is common for the people in higher circles to let their attendants become their alias members in the secret and dark organisations.

 

This has two advantages.

 

First is that hidden master will be able to get the information, wealth and other things that he wanted without interfering.

 

Second is if there is problem then that hidden master can leave their servant to become their scapegoat.

 

This kind of planning will only be done by those people in very high levels that this small branch manager of the information organisation cannot mess with.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
 
10