Chapter 74: first test assassination
896 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74: first test assassination

 

After getting the information of the tests and manager finally reluctantly left her tits did Lisa went to put on her bag pack and the cloak.

 

Lisa has used the disguise skill that covered up her appearance at least facial features and her hair colour before entering the information centre.

 

Because of that they did not recognise that is was Lisa that appeared at the big bear’s tavern.

 

Well this is also what Lisa wanted.

 

The registration will be after she cleared the tests.

 

With the description provided Lisa went out of her this shady bar and went towards the area where this drunkard would be.

 

This drunkard is her first target.

 

After she is done with the drunkard Lisa wanted to take care of the required information of the guard.

 

Based on her calculation all of this will take her till evening spending the entire day.

 

She can simply submit the tests in the evening and get the registration done in the information and assassination organisation.

 

The drunkard is currently at a cheap bar where he is chugging the mugs of ale while explaining his adventures of raping a woman before the eyes of her husband and killing him.

 

The surrounding scum were listening to this with great interest.

 

Lisa went there and ordered some cheap ale which only costs two bronze coins.

 

Ale is a cheap drink that has the lowest percentage of alcohol.

 

Lisa can easily drink an entire mug without getting drunk.

 

She has found this when she drank a mug forced by a customer in big bear’s tavern when she is giving them special services.

 

For this reason she chose this beverage and made her way towards the drunken adventurer that is bragging.

 

Finally he stepped down the table and is walking towards the bar counter to get another mug of ale.

 

She did not do much but to flick her cloak a little revealing her curves to the adventurer in the form of an accident.

 

Then she gently collided with the drunkard adventurer so that he can feel her body and find that she is a girl with hot curves.

 

The other people did not get to see her beautiful body.

 

But the adventurer definitely felt the body of Lisa.

 

Immediately his eyes lit up.

 

At the same time the ale in the mug of Lisa spilled on his dress.

 

With a sly smile he started to plan on how to pull Lisa to some where secret and then ravage her hot curves.

 

So he immediately flared up causing a ruckus.

 

Lisa tried to speak in the mixed voice of neither man nor a woman but it was like a child’s play.

 

Her tension and inexperience in this kind of situations were clearly visible in her words.

 

This made the eyes of the drunkard adventurer lit up and he finally said.

 

“Okay then, clean up my dress and then I will buy you a drink that was spilled with that we will be even.

 

If you don't comply then we will have to call the guards.”

 

He did not wait for Lisa to speak anything and directly pulled white tender arm towards the upper floor of the bar where there are special rooms.

 

While walking he flicked a coin to the bartender and got a key along with a special mug of ale.

 

The surrounding group of people were envious of this bastard drunkard adventurer.

 

They all saw some outlined curves of Lisa while she is walking and her tender white hand.

 

They all want to have a go with her to release their pent up male hormones and empty their overflowing up balls.

 

After entering the room he first let Lisa drink the ale that is mixed with some aphrodisiac in it.

 

Lisa acted like a confused child that was fearful of getting scolded or yelled by the adults.

 

She is currently wearing her first dirndl inside the cloak.

 

She doesn’t want to be misunderstood as some bitch or other way causing the target to flee.

 

So she has to act civilised to catch some scum.

 

She knows that the aphrodisiac was mixed in the ale but still gulped it down revealing her face inside the cloak.

 

The adventurer did not speak anything like asking her to remove the cloak.

 

He know that once the effects of the aphrodisiac kicks in Lisa will automatically strips her dress and asks him to ravage her.

 

On the other hand Lisa did not mind any of that instead her thoughts are on a different thing.

 

That is how this drunkard adventurer obtained so much money.

 

Based on her observation this drunkard is not that strong around level 8 to level 10 based on the force that he exerted on her while pulling her arm previously.

 

Her inspection skill also gave the same result.

 

This means there is a secret that this drunkard has that can let him obtain so much money.

 

She has decided to check back on his recent memories once she knocked him out before getting the information through memory manipulation.

 

She is already stronger than him so she can easily take care of him if necessary.

 

With that she slowly drank the ale without causing any doubt for the drunkard.

 

The drunkard was stunned looking at the beautiful face of Lisa that is of high quality woman.

 

Based on her appearance and her current dress under the cloak, the drunkard adventurer immediately understood that Lisa should be a child of a rich family.

 

She is most likely sneaked out of the home to explore the world outside.

 

He knows that there are rumours going on about some ancient ruins near here which alerted many powers.

 

Most probably Lisa came here with them.

 

Her current appearance is different from the one that she showed to manager smith.

 

This is to protect her secret if something unfortunate happens and her appearance was disclosed by others.

 

There is always a chance of mishaps happening in a plan as there is no such thing as perfect...

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 165 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4