Chapter 75: drunkard adventurer
1.1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's words:

it seems like some public conscious gentle seems to have reported my patreon page because of the content.

I don't know why people would fall on my content like that when there are hundreds of porn sites with visual content.

are you some sort of closet pervert or something and your conscious would burst out some times making you a whistle blower some times causing this kind of disasters for other people.

.............

for my good readers if you did not find the perverted cultivation system novel or perverted cursed system novel in the patreon site then please check it at Smashwords page.

the cost on both sides is the same and even more profitable in the smashwords site for you.

sorry for the delay as I am dealing with this nonsense.

..................

Chapter 75: drunkard adventurer

 

There is always a chance of mishaps happening in a plan as there is no such thing as perfect plan or perfect thing in this world.

 

After she drank the ale her face started to blush like a drunkard and her body started to heat up.

 

She acted as if she tried to cover that up but then something unexpected happened.

 

That is the drunkard adventurer asked her to clean the ale on his clothes and on his body.

 

Saying these words he started to remove his one by one.

 

“Since you drank your mug of ale, now clean up my dress and body so that we are even.”

 

In the previous accident most of the ale was actually spilled on his crotch.

 

So when he took off all his clothes his big black dick has appeared.

 

It looked quite different for a white man to have a jet black dick.

 

It is as if this dick did not belong to his body but was surgically attached to him.

 

This dick is more like a monster and comparatively stronger than that of the dick of big bear.

 

Lisa has never expected this and she was sure that her pussy will be completely devastated by this thing today.

 

Well it is not a problem because her healing can keep up with the damage as her level increased.

 

She can simply rub some strong medicine to quickly heal later.

 

The body of the adventurer is also well toned that is vastly different from his level.

 

This is most probably his innate ability of being born with a strong body.

 

There is also a chance that he is a mixed breed between the races that have strong body or something else.

 

 After finding the differences Lisa know that some races has special advantages in stats even if they were in the lower levels.

 

She tried to use her inspection skill on this adventurer to get more information but all she got from this was his level which is at level 10 and some stats.

 

She knows that her current skill level of inspection skill is low and her current level is at level 13.

 

Even with her current level and her inspection skill level there are a few cases where she will not be able to get the information from the target.

 

This is when the target is either the target is wearing equipment that is obstructing others from viewing its information.

 

Or

 

The target is of high level and simply using some techniques to alter the details that other people get.

 

If it is the former then it is not a problem for Lisa and if it is later then it will be a big problem for Lisa.

 

So she has to be on guard from now on so that she can at least stay alive.

 

Well based on her enquiry she found that none of the women that this man raped were killed.

 

Instead the men that are associated with those women were the ones that were killed right in front of those women.

 

So she simply let the nature take its course.

 

She acted like an innocent woman which has triggered the innocence skill.

 

As soon as it is activated the man thought that Lisa is really an innocent woman.

 

Because of her blush he moved closure to her and said.

 

“Now clean the ale that you spilled on my dick.”

 

Then he pulled her hand and placed it on his dick.

 

The heat of the throbbing dick passed through her hand and the pungent smell into her nose.

 

The aphrodisiac was activated and her body started to burn up.

 

She removed her cloak and backpack revealing her hot dress.

 

Under the insistence of the adventurer she started to jerk his dick with her tiny hands.

 

On the other hand the drunkard adventurer placed his hands on her shoulders as he massaged them.

 

Under the jerking of Lisa he sprayed his cum on her face, tits and dress.

 

Immediately after that he spoke.

 

“Sorry about that I will clean your dress and tits.”

 

He immediately forcibly removed Lisa’s dress leaving her completely naked.

 

Her bra became normal white laced which attracted him more and the simple white underwear.

 

Since she has decided to on the path of lust the bra did not act by itself, instead it acted according to Lisa’s thoughts.

 

He pulled her bra and even the panties.

 

Lisa was already feeling hot and her facial expression was also turned to that of a lustful one.

 

She has only put on a little struggle to the actions of the drunkard adventurer and which was as thin as paper resistance.

 

At that time Lisa used her magic milk skill so spill some normal milk out of her tits when the drunkard adventurer tried to remove her bra.

 

This made the drunkard adventurer more into Lisa.

 

He thought that Lisa is someone’s woman and has impregnated.

 

Or she is a mother of a child.

 

Well Lisa did not look like that but one cannot over rule that some special races would not age quickly.

 

There are many other cases and variations.

 

Well he did not care about all this.

 

The milk has piqued his interest as he placed Lisa flat on the bed and started to suck on her tits to get more milk out of them.

 

He did not even mind his own cum mixed with the milk.

 

“Ahaaa….”

 

“Please be gentle…..

 

Don’t suck on them so hard…ahaaa”

 

“Ohooo….sucking milk from the tits is such a great sensation.

 

You can drink as much as you want but please suck slowly and gently.”

 

Her words and moans are saying that he is the first one to suck on her tits till now.

 

This means that she has naturally milking tits.

 

Soon after he is done with the tits he moved down to play with her belly button and finally to her pussy.

 

It has been a long time since she has someone so thoroughly foreplay with her body satisfying her………

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 165 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4