Chapter 76: quest Perfect chimera
1.7k 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author's words:

P A T R E O N....no longer supports this novel because of some content issues

I no longer want to update regularly it here because it would not earn me back anything

you can find upto 190 chapters on smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/souryourer

............................

Chapter 76: quest Perfect chimera

 

It has been a long time since she has someone so thoroughly foreplay with her body satisfying her.

 

Lisa had an orgasm with a loud moan and her pussy twitched from all the foreplay of her pussy and tits.

 

“Since I drank your milk then you can drink my milk”

 

The drunkard said while drinking some high quality drink that he brought out from his removed clothes.

 

Then he directly put his dick into Lisa’s mouth.

 

She was unable to resist as he forcibly thrusted it into her mouth pussy with a monstrous happiness on his face.

 

When he shot his cum into her mouth it has almost suffocated her.

 

Only after that she understood how she foolishly thought that she has received happiness from a little orgasm.

 

After he is done with her mouth the drunkard started to play with her pussy with his monster cock.

 

It went all the way in with a loud moan of Lisa.

 

Then the rhythmatic sound appeared as the flesh collided against each other along with the moans of Lisa and the grunts of the drunkard.

 

“Phat” “Phat” “Phat” “Phat”

 

“Ahaaa….mmmmm….hummm….ahaaa”

“Grrr…yehhh…ohhhh…hummm”

 

This went on for some time as Lisa was fucked in various angles and in both her pussy and asshole.

 

Sometimes when he rested he would suck on her nipples for more milk.

 

Lisa know that this person is little too strong in the field of sex as his dick did not seem to be showing any form of stopping or exhausting.

 

Since it is like that she has decided to use a special power of magic milk.

 

Like the spider injects her venom and digestive juices into the target and then absorb them back as food Lisa wanted to do something similar to this.

 

The magic milk has the ability to assist her fucking steal skill.

 

This process has some conditions.

 

Like the target has to drink her magic milk with this special skill and then he has to cum inside or on her after that.

 

The extra will come out of the cum.

 

This was unlocked after her little battle with manager smith.

 

She has already stolen some of the drunkard adventurer’s stats which made him weak.

 

It was clearly visible from the notifications that she received.

 

But for some reason his body did not seem to be exhausted at all.

 

It is like a person that took an adrenaline shot that did not feel any pain or exhaustion for some time.

 

Lisa did not stop using her inspection skill and to check if this person is wearing any equipment on him.

 

Surprisingly her level of inspection skill improved very much reaching level 3 because of the continuous usage.

 

Soon she found a ring on his finger which looked old and made of bronze.

 

This did not have any specification to it.

 

This is the only thing that this drunkard has on his body right now.

 

So instead of inspecting him she inspected the ring.

 

Name: ring of deception

 

Description: the ring was made by the souls of a deceptive husband, a deceptive wife, a deceptive business man…….

 

All of their deceptive nature was refined and gave this ring the ability to deceive other people from preying into their secrets that the user did not want others to know.

 

But this ring was sealed after it is made with a many number of layers of seal.

 

Right now it’s only capability is to deceive other people from one details related to the user.

 

Also if a person were to inspect this ring then they can easily identify its details or appraise it.

 

Lisa with the help of her inspection skill was able to get all of the details of the drunkard adventurer except for one which is his race.

 

Now that she know the details of the drunkard adventurer she was not that fearful.

 

She is instead blissful.

 

This is because the level of this person is low but the stats are high because of his blood line or race special ability.

 

If Lisa was able to steal these things using the fucking steal skill then she can integrate them into her own blood and strengthen it.

 

Fortunately at the same time she received a quest.

 

Quest: perfect chimera (Progressive quest)

 

Description: chimera is supposively a being created by the mixture of many bloodlines.

 

Because of the chaotic nature of the blood lines and incompatibility chimeras will always have odd shapes of body resembling the real bodies of the distinctive blood lines.

 

But there was once a bio alchemist that was able to theoretically form a ladder like path for bloodlines combination to create a perfect chimera.

 

 This was obtained by the supreme god mage, after killing the bio alchemist.

 

It was integrated into the cursed system.

 

Tasks:

 

Current task: player has to collect the bloodlines that are detected by the cursed system.

 

In order to detect the blood lines player has to be in intimate contact with the target and know its true bloodline.

 

Player will be given a special skill that is only useful for this quest and is not useful outside of the bounds of the quest.

 

Special skill: blood essence extractor and collector.

 

Hint: the collected blood essence will be stored by the skill for the time being before the player gets her space storage device.

 

………….

 

The details related to the rewards and punishments were not given to Lisa so she can only wait and see as the quest progresses.

 

Right now she has to find what race the drunken adventurer belongs to.

 

With that her new skill blood essence extractor will activate and extract bloodline.

 

Based on the given information she has to be in intimate contact with him just like she is now.

 

But she doesn’t know what race he belongs to.

 

For that she has to try and think of a way to steal his ring from his finger.

 

It is easy for her because of the pick pocketing skill that she has now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

author's words:

P A T R E O N....no longer supports this novel because of some content issues

I no longer want to update regularly it here because it would not earn me back anything

you can find upto 190 chapters on smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/souryourer

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8