10. Walk part 1
13 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am sorry Lucky,I did not mean to cry but ...but the prophecy of the golden caterpillar came true.i cannot help myself seeing my life just hanging on a stupid thread.The world just take my like as a piece of cloth which can be burnt anywhere for starting fire.i just want to vent a little.

I cannot quite control the terror which suddenly gripped my mind". I choked up feeling emotional while talking and barely holding my sobs ,feeling guilty and remorse I touched my forehead with that of giant dragon fella. He made a whimpering sound while flaring his nostrils with black smoke and licked her face with his barbed tongue.


"I know! I know, I am a cry baby ,I know!!, so what really happened ??did you see what happened while I closing my eyes.??" I said while scratching the back of his neck.


He made a whimpering sound,shaked his head in acknowledgement ,stretched out his tail and pointed on his back where new scales were emerging , then he pointed his eyes with his tail and pointed towards her forehead , he closed his one eye and opened it only a quarter then he pointed at her neck while scratched the ground with his legs. And he jumped up and roared with all bestial glory and majesty.


"I think I understand a little , you said my third eye opened just barely and I hurt your back and we are here because you want go protect us from other Ergonian hunters."i dictated while still analysing his series of action.

He let out a whimper and touched my chest with his damp snout.


"Don't worry I am a Rosenberg family's young miss , no one can hurt me. Even that, terrifying being cannot hurt me it is a figment of imagination after all, our third eyes control that imagination not the other way around."

 ,thinking about that giant face with eight hollow eyes made me still shudder at the thought.


But just as  I was going to ramble on , my feet began to feel cold as it is made of heavy lead , then without any prior notice my third eye opened in full majesty.The dragon shrieked with terror and flown so high in the sky  in a second that even normal eyes cannot seem to keep up his speed.it turns out, he was right to do that. Because her third eye was not illuminated by red light , it was just pure black so black that even you cannot even see your hands, a eight hollow eyes monster filled with a snarling face appeared behind her and shrieked in cacophony of terror and wails .it was like seven beings talking at the same Time and the words uttered by that person was so otherworldly and loud that it made her deaf.


I WALK ON THE PATH OF DEATHLESS

I WALK ON THE PATH OF MADNESS AND CHAOS

I WAS EMPTY AND I WILL RETURN EMPTY

NO ONE IS ETERNAL BUT MY OWN RESPONSIBILITY

REALITY IS A RIVER OF ILLUSION 

BUT I AM A ROCK ON A BEACH, UNMOVABLE!!!!!



A shadow rose from her feet, not of a rose or sunlight but a monster of teeth and claws, his mania filled face, his all eight hollow eyes snowing desperation and unwilingness, his barbed tongue rolling out, two pairs of hands, each holding spear of fire and ice,

His skin made of black metallic thread always crisscrosing and mismatching always moving and constantly changing., his tail stretching to infinity , roots as legs and whole body wearing a  thick ashen cloak.


"I AM BACK FOR MY MAGIC. "The otherworldly voice said in sardonic way.


A metal arrow with a sharpned tip zoomed passed her 

And entered his chest. A claw of lightning zipped past his face , two explosion sounded at the same time which annihilated every trees and grass. 


The snarling face of a monster became solemn and monotone while ignoring the lightning claw , stabbed his legs on the group so that explosion cannot move him and slashed the another arrow in midair with his claws wnich vet jammed in the ground, while a Ergonian with thick arms sizzling with lightning slashed with his claw aiming at that monster face

A spear of ice jabbed the Earth making lightning meaningless while a spear of fire rumbled with smoke and ash , his legs became roots and roots became spider like appendages. 


In a blur of quick motion, the Ergonian was bisected from his kidney to the abdomen by spear of fire , a spear of ice enter his skull making him like a popsicle,

While a new spear of ice materialised by thin air in his  empty hand, earth began to  quake and tremble as a behemoth of a  giant with arms thick as Sydney's torso appear in a quick motion and punched the monster face with all his might the air boomed and crackled with the sheer intensity of the force ,but the monster with hollow eyes unravel from his ashen cloak and made himself known to the world , his face turns into millions of metallic threads and engulfed the giant's upcoming arm , the man sreamed with pain and pure terror witnessing that Monsterity eating away his hands , a quick jab from his other pair of hand on the neck of giant made him breathless, his eyes popped due to his windpipe being smashed and crushed into meatpaste, the thread travelled from his arms to his head then to his torso and to his legs. The whole man was covered in a giant coocon of metallic threads In a matter of seconds, the scream of a giant and gnawing of bones resounded from the sphere, the monster with a solemn face looked across the trees ,towards a tiny bush from where a metal tip of an arrow can be seen trembling , a flash of white streaked through the air, not wasting a breath , and collided with the assliant skull , it turned out he was a moon elf with golden hair and blue yes , as his hands were clearly trying to discharge some Gia on the metal arrow but it was useless as a spear of ice had puncture his skull and came out of the otherway and he was as dead as a doornail.

 His all eight eyes hollow and filled with blackness looked towards the pet dragon who's mouth was filled with fire of darkness, in just a matter of second ,every assaliant was killed or maimed .A fog of thick black air filled with corrosive properties streaked towards the monster but it was meaningless as he dived back in the shadows. The dragon was an apex predator with wings on their back they can travel oceans and seas.

But every predator is a lunch for another predator , the monster rose from the shadow twisted his torso in a complete 720 degree angle and throw it's both spear towards the sky a spear of fire and ice punctured both of his bat like wings , and the dragon with all his majesty gone crashed into the Earth making it rumble and quack.


The moster put his force behind his leg and travelled towards the crashed black dragon. Sydney with her third eye opened witness this tragic scene ,she was paralysed and completely immobile and she don't want to witness the death of her pet dragon and the gravity works the same for all even if it is a rock or a paralysed figure they all fall to the ground, she lowered her centre of gravity such that when she fall the slashed arrow jabbed in earth can puncture her third eye and can came out from her skull,


In a complete strange fashion the monster leg spreaded itself and puncture the earth , the centrifugal force made his entire body turn into a circle , the black dragon feeling her master tragic suicidal situation began to run in all fours streaking towards the direction of Sydney but the monster was faster and stronger he changed his direction and thrown the spear of fire with so much force that it became a blur , the spear tip turned from deadly sharp to a hemisphere which smashed the ground in a loud concussive way ,the sesmic wave of earth flung the falling body far away from the broken arrow.


Without missing a beat , he ran toward the approaching rumbling dragon , the dragon upon witnessing her master safe and sound began to charge his breathe and tried to explode his heart so that all the toxic and corroding gas of his body will corrode this monster to death even escaping through shadows will be nigh impossible because it will even eat away the ground and sky itself. But his action was not quick enough , the monster increased his speed by changing his two legs into six ,his punch landed on his skull almost making him dizzy , but that monster has four arms and four fist , BAAM , BAAM , BAAM it was  barrage of punches which almost made him cough up blood but he was a dragon , being dragon means to never surrender even in the face of adversity but that thought ended then and there when four punches all together hit his jaw .we dragons never surrender in adversity but they can became unconscious that was the final thought of a black Dragon which closed his vacant hollow eyes and fainted ,the earth rumbled with his weight falling on the ground.


The solemn face of a monster twisted into maniac glee and his barbed tongue rolled out of his mouth.


He screamed with all glory and otherworldy chaotic voice

I WALK ON THE PATH OF DEATHLESS

I WALK ON THE PATH OF MADNESS AND CHAOS

I WAS EMPTY AND I WILL RETURN EMPTY

NO ONE IS ETERNAL BUT MY OWN RESPONSIBILITY

REALITY IS A RIVER OF ILLUSION 

BUT I AM A ROCK ON A BEACH, UNMOVABLE!!!!!








1