Chapter 1: The Funny Sound
57 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hitting the ground, the small pebble slowly took the form of a young human child with a body made of various stones connected together with vines and two small red and black triangular horns made of unknown gems protruding out from its hair made of fresh grass. 

It looked around its surroundings in curiosity with its two red lights shining in the eye sockets. A newly born lesser earth elemental.

It was born a bit earlier than its siblings, so it didn't see any of its siblings except its own father. Like any other newborn, the small pebble tried to stand up on its legs but immediately falls on the ground due to incoordination between its legs, rolling a few inches closer to its destination.

But small pebble didn't give up and continued to move toward her father while thumbing and falling on its way. Eventually, when pebble finally reaches its father. 

"Papa!"

The pebble said in a soft childish voice, finally touching its father.

"Hello, little one!"

A deep voice responded in little pebble's head.

"Ma, little?"

The little pebble pointed at itself and asked.

"Yes, you are a little one."

"Mat is a little?"

"It is something small and cute like you that needs protection."

The pebble pointed to its father.

"Papa is little?"

"No, I am big and strong. Like that mountain but bigger and stronger. Also doesn't need protection."

"Okay~~."

Little pebble then took a small rock from the ground and showed it to its father.

"Smoll and cute!"

"Yes, a little one that is even smaller than you."

From there on, the little pebble pointed towards many things while its father answered all its questions best he could.

Then little pebble pointed towards the sky and asked again.

"That is your mom. Not a bright ball. it's rude and uncomfortable."

The Old Ava answered without any hesitation. Even though it lived millennia, his way of thinking was straightforward and simple. So he immediately thought this little pebble came from the sky and became part of him before it came alive. 

Just like human female and male make their child, this little pebble made it like that between him and the sky. So when it asked, of course, he will answer it when it asks about its mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes, your mom is even bigger than me but not as strong."

Of course, it dropped countless lightning on him, but it didn't even make him itch. So it must be weaker than him.

"Can I talk with ma ?"

After examining the vast blue sky, the little pebble wanted to talk with her mother just like his father.

"Hi, Ma!"

Said little pebble waved its arm towards the sky, greeting it. Sadly mom didn't give a response. The shine of small pebble's eyes dimmed a little it became sad after being ignored by her mother.

"No, just that your mom doesn't like to speak, but it sees and hears everything. It definitely seeing you, little one."

The Old Ava comforted his own child but was still a bit disappointed at the sky for ignoring her offspring that gave him itself in the first place. It won't hurt to show some response.

"Now, go play by yourself."

The Old Ava understands how much energetic his children are in their first months. So he let the little pebble go play in the forest as he knows the older ones will watch over it.

"Mat don't know how to play! Wok is play?"

The little pebble asked again in curiosity.

"It means doing anything you wish until I call you."

"Okay!"

Said little pebble tried to do something with all of its might, but a sometimes later realized can't think of anything.

'What is a wish?'

Another question appeared in little pebble's round head.

*Ding!*

Following the sound of a jingle, a small screen materialized before the eyes of a small pebble.

3rd Grade Swift Wind Boots
Boots made using leather of Ink Eyes with low-grade Mythril and 1st-grade wind rune. It's comfortable and easy-to-use boots that passively soften the sound of footsteps. Doubles the movement speed of the wearer for five minutes upon activation.
History Rejected Over by 3rd Grade Dark Steel Blade
Reason Need for a good weapon
Receive the item
Yes No

Sadly the pebble couldn't understand anything written on the screen as it doesn't know how to read, let alone speak properly. Its attention is already on two glowing options under those long strings.

Just like any other newborn, the little pebble continues to observe those two choices with great curiosity. With each blink of its light tempted the little pebble to press one of them.

Eventually, the little pebble finally couldn't hold against its curiosity and raised its arm, pressed the glowing button.

*No*

*Beep!*

With sound, the screen faded.

"WOW, It made a sound!"

The little pebble was happy seeing and hearing such an unusual thing. So little waited for next one.

*Ding!*

And it appeared again.

7th Grade Vial of Angel's Blood
Unpolluted blood comes from a pureblood angel. Rare treasure can be used both as an elixir ingredient and body tempering as its amount is too small for a race change.
History Rejected Over by 5th Grade Black Heart
Reason Dislike for holiness and primary ingredient for death knight.
Receive the item
Yes No

*No!*

*Beep!*

"Wow!"

The little pebble clapped its hand in delight after hearing the funny sound again. Maybe this is something wish, that papa told about. 

3