Chapter 34: Under x Wear
348 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was the absolute worst thing that could happen to Kichi right now. What were Airi and Aoi doing here in this theater of all places? Sure they mentioned being into anime, but were they really into the kind of stuff presented here?

“You set me up, didn’t you?” Immediately he went for accusing his sister on this circumstance. She had already been doing plenty to guide him right exactly where she wanted. So this didn’t seem beneath her in terms of wanting certain things to occur.

“Whoa relax.” She put up her hands to defend herself from his accusation in lackadaisical fashion. “I might be a genius, but even this is way above my capabilities.” Despite not being the one to cause all this to happen. Kougi certainly took enjoyment over what transpired in this moment.

“Whatever.” He replied. “All I know if I can’t let either of them see me here.” Even though these twins were also here to watch the movie. And thus would likely not judge him negatively for supposedly sharing an interest with them. Kichi also knew the potential implications of being spotted here with his own sister to watch such an erotic film. Especially one with incestuous themes. Basically he would lose any shot he had of dating either of them.

For the record, knowing that they would want to watch a film like this together as siblings did not in any way affect his own personal judgment of either twin.

“Now I’m just going to finish this movie.” She got back up and returned to her seat. While it was funny to her to see him have a tough time. Kougi did also want to enjoy the movie. It wasn’t a favorite of hers, but it was a good time for those willing to accept the subject matter. “You know I picked this spot so people wouldn’t see us, right?”

“I don’t care.” He crossed his arms and stayed down. “I’m not going to take any risks, so there’s that.” Kichi was also fine with missing the rest of the movie. It wasn’t something he was interested in knowing the ending and he had already missed a fair amount because of said disdain. It totally had nothing to do with being distracted with his big sister or anything.

Unfortunately he couldn’t say the same about being distracted by her again. This time it was more of his own doing than anything she set up. At least, that’s what he could assume based on her actions just moments ago. The distraction being referred to in this situation would be him sitting down at the same level as her legs.

Those were some fine legs indeed and he got an amazing view of them. The smooth skin and fair complexion even in the dark left him awestruck. She definitely made sure to shave down there for his enjoyment. Even if he would deny it publicly.

The worst, or best, part of this setup would be his sight line to the bottom of her dress. At this angle, were her legs positioned just right, then he would be able to catch a glimpse of the panties she decided to wear today. Just parting her legs from their crossed position would be enough to allow him to see, even in the dark. Well, if she wore black panties then he wouldn’t, but then again at least he could imagine what they’d look like.

...There he was again, as he closed his eyes shut. Why was he envisioning his own sister in such an immoral manner. He shouldn’t want to see her underwear. Other than the fact he already saw it anyway during their little morning mishap where she decided to tease him. But perhaps that was her plan all along.

After all, what she wore back then were just regular panties she wore when sleeping at night. Something plain, but comfortable, which would be good for a time when it didn’t matter what she wore. Yet right now she was in that lovely sundress. She was more dressed up than usual, so then did that mean her underwear was also chosen with the hopes he might see them? Kougi made it clear she wanted to have some fun, but how far would that go?

As he continued to sit, the boy opened up his eyes once again after calming himself. These moments were starting to get to him more and more. Though maybe they were always here. Just that he didn’t think much of it until she had confessed her feelings to him. “Hmm?” A rustling sound caught his attention, which prompted the boy to look towards the sound.

To his surprise, she had readjusted herself in her seat. Now her legs were placed down side by side for a more relaxed position. Kougi seemed unaware, or perhaps didn’t care, about the situation. However now he was able to eye up her legs under that dress. For a moment, he tried to turn his face to spare the sight. Any girl would get mad if he peeked up their skirts like a pervert. Surely she wouldn’t be any different even if she liked him.

However, the temptation was too much and he relented to his body’s desires as his eyes worked their way up her leg into the private region. There, despite the dim lighting in the room, Kichi finally saw what underwear his sister had on.

They were purple, matching the lavender dress she had on. More importantly, they were not of the cotton nature that fit much more comfortably. Instead they were lacy, with a sexy black trim. He never knew she owned underwear of this nature. But more importantly, was she planning on him seeing them in the first place? These were not the kind to be hidden from those one wanted private time with.

Now that he got the sight of it. Kichi once again felt that tenseness in his body. His toes curled as his hands shook a bit. How unfair, he thought. She continued her assault on his emotions, testing him to see if he’d be willing to bite the forbidden fruit. As much as he didn’t want to cross the boundary. The boy was willing to admit she had a body he couldn’t simply resist. It was like watching the girls every boy considered pretty, no more than pretty. They were beautiful, yet out of reach for practically everyone.

As he sat down, she looked down at the boy to check on him. This was when Kougi realized that from his position, and the way she sat in the chair, that he was able to see under her dress clearly. She quickly and suddenly shoved her hand downward to block his view before repositioning and sitting cross legged again. Her face turned away from him, unable to meet his gaze as he could see her cheeks becoming rosy.

Kichi realized that this wasn’t done on purpose by her for once. The way she looked so shy to him, this was one of the rare times he got a glimpse of her being embarrassed. A glimpse of her being self-conscious. There was always something so cute seeing a girl with lots of confidence acting in this manner. Like a rare event that only a few important people ever get to see.

“The movie’s done.” She whispered to him after a few minutes of silence between them.

“Finally.” He breathed a sigh of relief, though his felt himself being nervous. There was also that thing boys had down there which became a distraction. If they were at home, and more importantly him having privacy in his room. Then Kichi to take care of his personal needs in due time. It was always to inconvenient to have to deal with this while in public.

He peeked his head carefully over the top of the chairs in front of them. The boy looked around to see the twins both getting up and stretching their short bodies. They seemed to be taking their time in leaving, but he left that up on them wanting to wait until the crowd thinned out before heading out. “Okay, we leave after they go.”

“Good enough for me.” She responded, leaning back onto her seat in relax as they waited. “I’m sure they won’t judge you or anything if they saw you here though.”

“I don’t care.” He answered. “Look, I know you like me, but there’s a ton of things you don’t know about me either.” Kichi knew she could never understand how he felt about things or how his thought process worked. To be honest, even he didn’t understand himself sometimes. “When this is all over. I want to go home, okay?”

“Fine.” She allowed him. Even though there was still a lot of day left. Kougi knew she got more than enough out of him while they were here. There was only so much he would be willing to do with her. So she could take her victories for now. Though with the twins here, she also had to wonder what her competition were going to do.

15