Chapter 35: Change x Pace
376 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Okay, it looks like the coast is clear.” Said Kougi. They sat around for a bit waiting for the twins to leave. He was finally able to peek his head up to see they were the last ones left in the theater. Kichi breathed a sigh of relief as he stood up to stretch his cramped body.

“Good.” He said after the little show he gave off. “I’m glad we can finally go home too.” They walked down the stairs towards the exit. He was careful to peer out of it first so that they wouldn’t be caught by the twins walking out of here. It would’ve placed all his hard work in vain.

“Aww, but are you sure we should ends things so soon?” She asked, hoping to change his mind. Though she knew it to be futile.

“Of course we are.” He replied. “I want to go home and try to put this day behind me as soon as possible.” His body certainly wanted to spend some time alone for a bit. There were many terms he would use describe how he was feeling. But the most family friendly way to say it would be tense. A short time in his room would likely solve that problem, but he’d still feel guilty about it.

“Say, weren’t you heading to the bathroom?” Kougi pointed out the restrooms as they walked down the hallway. “I mean, don’t want to have an accident in public now, do we?”

“I’m not five anymore.” He responded, blushing and hiding his face from the girl. “But sure, I guess I’ll stop by there. Just wait for me in front and don’t cause any trouble.” Kichi kept his eyes on her as he walked into the restrooms. Once inside, he immediately went for one of the stalls for some privacy.

Don’t take it the wrong way. The boy normally used urinals when out and about. However, when he spotted the area was surprisingly clear for a post film restroom. That was when he made the unconscious decision to find himself some extra privacy where no one would be able to see him at all. “This is ridiculous.” He said to himself.

Was he really going to do this in a place like here? Normally when Kichi did the unspeakable deed. It was usually in the comforts of his own room. Usually with his phone so he could at least look at stuff. But in this small public stall, all he had to contend with were his thoughts. If that was to be the case, then surely it would be wrong to use… Her as his source of inspiration.

There was only one things left for him to do while in here. That would be to whip out his good old trusty coin. “I’m sorry, I can’t believe I’m really doing this.” As stupid as it might sound to rely on his lucky coin to make a decision of this nature. Kichi was at a loss on what he should do in this moment. Waiting too long would likely arouse Kougi’s suspicions. Not that she didn’t already have them.

The boy quietly flipped it up into the air so that any other potential men around wouldn’t hear him. Then he slowly checked on it see that it landed on heads. He sighed and began to undo his pants. This coin didn’t let him down, so it better now pick now to be the one time it didn’t do what was best for him.

Even if he was willing to go this far. Surely… An image of the panties flashed to him by his sister ran through his mind. Already it had pushed himself into that mood. The one where his lower half felt nervous, anxious for more. If he had seen her bare bottom without any panties to hide away her precious butt and… Special place, then he’d probably already lose himself in that theater room.

No… Kichi knew it was wrong to think these lewd thoughts of her. He shouldn’t, couldn’t honestly do the deed with her running through his mind. There had to be something else to replace those images. Anything, a model, some cute girl he read in a manga… Aoi’s panties.

That’s right, he has seen another girl’s underwear before. When Aoi tripped that one time, he got a good look up her skirt. She had on these simple green striped panties. They were so innocent, as expected of a girl in their school uniform. Yet they fit her so nice and tightly. Not to appear uncomfortable, but enough to show off her crevices…

“Ahh…” He covered his mouth to conceal the moan just enough to prevent others from hearing him. Immediately after the moment of no return, a wave of guilt flooded over his as his cheeks turned red. As bad as it sounded to reach the limit because of his sister. Kichi felt bad that he really just pleasured himself to the thought of one of his own classmates. “She’s right, isn’t she?”

After all that time of Aoi calling him a pervert. He really just had to go and prove her right, even if she’d never see this in person. Thank goodness she didn’t see what he just did as he cleaned up the mess. If she did, then he likely would no longer be either of the twins’ friend anymore.

After Kichi was done making the worst decision of his life. He quickly rushed back to the front of the theater. If it seemed a bit long for her, he could just use the excuse of using the toilet for the other reason. However, as he headed outside he saw a sight he really didn’t wasn’t happening. There she was, standing and chatting with the twins.

“Geez, took you long enough.” Kougi greeted him as he joined with the other three. “Look who I found here.” His body tensed up on what she might’ve told them during his absence.

“H-hey.” He nervously greeted the twins, waiting to see what they were going to discuss now that everyone was here. His anxiety was also made worse due to what he had done just minutes ago. Kichi could barely look Aoi in the eye with what he had just done with her mentally.

“Hey.” Aoi returned the greeting in her usual fashion. “We just finished watching a movie. Your sister just told us you did too?”

“Um, right, yes.” Considering her word choice, he felt confident that Kougi did not just tell them about the specific film he had to suffer through.

“That’s cool.” Airi jumped into the conversation with zero hesitation. “We just watched ‘Kiss x Bro’.” Her statement in telling him this prompted Aoi to give her a punch on the arm. Apparently he wasn’t the only one feeling shameful on being a part of the audience.

“That’s nice.” He responded. “I hope you two enjoyed it.” Kichi made sure to say this specifically for Aoi’s sake. Even though he hated the movie and thought most of the people there were weird for wanting to see it. He also understood that he was the last person to speak on the subject. Especially after everything that had happened today.

On the more pressing matter as they engaged in a bit of small talk. He also knew this was Kougi’s doing all along. She must’ve looked for these girls while he was gone. All so she could come up with an excuse to spend more of today out in public. While he originally thought on rejecting it when she would be the one to bring it up. The boy also wondered that he could also go along with it.

After all, now it wasn’t just the two of them if the twins were with them. So he could be safer from all her teasing, at least on the extreme side. If it were more innocent and for the purpose of embarrassing himself in front of the twins, then he could live with that. It appeared that Airi and Aoi were quite tolerant, or didn’t care, about all the bad things happening around him.

“Say, since we’re all here together…” As predicted, Kougi made her request. “How about we all swing by a cafe and enjoy something together?”

“I’d love that!” Airi leapt to the opportunity without even bothering to consult her sister on the matter. Judging from the look he saw from Aoi, the less excited twin didn’t want to do this at all.

“Yeah, I’ll join too…” She begrudgingly said. “What about you, Kichi?” Aoi then turned her attention to the boy. “Are you going to be a perv, latching on your sister to have an excuse to be with girls?” That was an oddly specific thing coming from her. He knew that it would sound weird if he just decided to go home and let these three do whatever they wanted.

“Of course I’m going to come with you.” He answered. “Guess that makes me a perv now.” Though he had already been that for a long time before this conversation even started.

14