Chapter 51 – Borrowing DVD PS2
2.6k 5 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rimu and friends went to the school together with awkward atmosphere. Nia, who walking in front was making strange expression as if she was possessed.

Behind her, Kouta along with Nekomiya twins can only look speechlessly. With Nia letting out such dangerous air in front of them, they didn't dare to talk near her, let alone starting a conversation with her.

"Riku, what's wrong with her? Did I do something wrong?" Kouta whispered.

"How would I know?" Riku shrugged.

The two boys sighed. Girl's mind is really too complicated to understand. As boys, they cannot predict what is on their minds.

Rimu also sighed helplessly in the side and murmured in a low voice,

"Haaah, this is why girls are so..."  ¯\ (¯Δ¯) 

Riku, Kouta: "...?"

Hearing her murmur, Riku and Kouta rolled their eyes with incredulity. They simultaneously thought the same thing in their minds.

'I thought you are supposed to be a girl too.'

♦♦♦

 

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at their school.

"Then, I'll go to the infirmary now. See you later, Rimu-chan..." says Nia as she walked to other direction.

"I'm going to my class too." Riku also walked away to his class.

"Umu~! Take care!" Rimu waved her hands.

Nia went straight to the infirmary and Riku also left, leaving Rimu with Kouta. They walked to class 5-5 together. Now that Nia's oppressive aura gone, everything becomes normal as usual.

Kouta and Rimu sighed in relief.

Rimu: "I wonder why but today, I feel the air in the school is so refreshing."

Kouta: "Agreed... That was hell. I wonder why Nia-chan becomes angry that much."

Rimu: "Isn't that because of you, Kouta? Perhaps you did something unforgivable to her?"

Kouta: "Like what?"

Rimu: "Your existence itself?"

Kouta: "..."

Hearing Rimu's reply, Kouta suddenly lost his words and making a constipated expression as if he had eaten a fly.

'What do you mean by that? My existence is unforgivable?'
'Do you think I'm Satan?'

As they walked, Rimu suddenly remembered something. Kouta should have a lot of games in his home, including PS2 games. If she asked nicely, perhaps she could borrow them to use as a Youtube material.

Sure those games are old and perhaps will do little to her view count. But mosquito meat is still a meat. There is no harm in adding those games as a content for her Youtube account.

"By the way, Kouta... You still have PS2 DVDs in your home, right?" Rimu asked.

"Um... Yeah, I do have them. What about it?" Kouta replied.

Rimu pauses for a few second before she continued,

"Well... Can I borrow it?" Rimu pleaded.

Kouta thinks for a moment. Honestly, after he got a PS3 from his parents, Kouta didn't touch PS2 games again. It's not really a problem to lend Rimu PS2 DVDs. Rather than left the DVDs rot in his game shelves, might as well lend it for others.

Heck, even if she asks for it, Kouta can give his PS2 DVDs for free.

"Um... okay." Kouta nodded, but then he added, "But Rimu-chan, I rarely play them again since my parents bought a second handed PS3. I can't guarantee you if those DVDs still works."

"Really? That's no problem." Hearing Kouta's answer, Rimu's eyes glimmered with excitement.

Rimu glad that she can count on Kouta. Without his help, perhaps she had to spend a lot of bandwith to download PS2 ROM's and burn it to empty DVD's before it can be played. (× Pirating)

Perhaps she can use Riku's computer to download, which have it's internet connection subsidized by her father's company. Riku definitely won't mind it if she borrow his computer. But even so, it's still too troublesome and take too much time.

As for using a PS2 emulator... forget it. What can a potato PC do?

"Thank you Kouta! Daisuki!" Rimu smiled.

"Uh... Oh, uh..."

Kouta blushed from Rimu's unexpected response. Even if he knows that it's just a courtesy and Rimu didn't really think about it, but it is still a nasty surprise attack.

'Damn, you're not fair, Rimu-chan!'
'Please don't toy with my pure boy's heart...!' (× Whether it is pure or not is debatable.)

He immediately coughed twice to hide his turbulent emotion. He then try to change the conversation flow.

"So, when will you need those DVDs? Shall we stop at my home after school?" Kouta said, asking for a confirmation.

But, he immediately regretted his words. Now he thought about it, his earlier words were like a playboy inviting girls to his house. What if Rimu took a wrong idea and became disgusted in return?

But fortunately, his worries didn't became reality.

"Nah, I still have something to do today. You can bring your games to school tomorrow." Rimu declined.

"Hmm? Something to do?" Somehow, Kouta become curious.

"Yes..." Rimu was about to answer, but suddenly she paused her steps.

Noticing that Rimu stops walking, Kouta also stopped. It's still a few minutes before the homeroom starts. Just one or two minutes late won't matter too much.

Rimu quietly glanced at him before continued.

"Now that I think about it, this is convenient. Help me again, Kouta." Rimu grinned.

"...What?"

For some reason, looking at Rimu's crooked smile, Kouta couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

"Lunch break later, I planned to visit Matsuzakaya1Chapter 09: Matsuzakaya Shizuoka Department Store again. Of course, you're free to follow. But this time I already informed you beforehand, don't blame me for lack of info if you decided to follow." Says Rimu as she pointed her finger to Kouta's face.

Kouta's expression suddenly turned pale like a paper. Sure enough, it was nothing good, Rimu planned to ditch class again to visit that Department Store again.

The question is, did he dare to follow her this time?

Does he have to stealthily ride inside a cargo truck with Rimu again?

But that's a foolish question. Dare or not, he really didn't have any choice. How could he let Rimu wander alone in another city. He can't call himself a man if he let a girl, especially his crush, go alone in a dangerous trip.

Stop her? As if Rimu can be stopped once she decided on something.

"Okay, you win. I'll help you."

Gritted his teeth, Kouta decided to bite the bullet.

87