[34] Kurama ❤️
223 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This was the hardest chapter so far for me to write. Three times the charm, eh?

[34]

 

[Darkness.

Nikko's body was on fire, the only thing missing the flames. She fell down to her knees, shaking and shivering, barely managing to breathe through the experience. "Where am I?" She asked, hissing it out. It hurt to talk as well, like smoke was filling her lungs.. 

("You are in my domain.")

Her gaze looked around, seeing nothing but an empty room with a barred cell in front of her vision and no sign of where the growling voice had came from. Her eyes squinted, seeing some kind of movement behind the bars. "Your...domain? And who are you?" 

("This old one is Kurama.")

"Kurama..." She choked out. 

Wait.

Kurama was the name of the Nine Tailed Fox Demon. The very one inside Naruto Uzumaki. So, somehow she had entered into the place where Naruto traveled within his spirit, calling upon the demon for power. But there was no sign of him here.

"You're the Nine Tailed...Fox."

("I believe I just said that.")

Great. The demon had a sense of humor, Nikko thought. "...Why the hell am I here?"

("Hm. I merged some of my leaked chakra with yours.")

"What...? How...?"

("You humans call it shaking one's bones.")

Sex? That's what happened? Nikko paled. She had sex with the Nine Tailed Fox? 

She rose to her feet, stumbling to grab the bar. It stung her hand and sparks flew, but she needed it to stay upright and held on anyway. That's when she caught the first sight of Kurama. His deep red eyes leered down to her small frame, and she spied sharp fangs glistening with spit. It dripped down between his teeth. Nikko lurched backward and fell, terrified.

("Normally...a human would die. But you're not fully human, girl. How lucky. Or unlucky.")

"How do you know that?" Nikko asked, gulping down a lump in her neck. Her spine shivered.

("This one is old. I remember seeing your kind descend from the sky.") Kurama answered. He neared closer to the bars, and Nikko could see the outline of his sharp furry face. His eyes shut. ("...It's a pleasure. Or, it was.")

Heat crept up Nikko's neck and she sputtered, "P-Pervert!"

("Hm hm.") He was laughing. 

Another wave of pain lit through her core and she clawed at her chest. "Hya! What did you do to me!"

("My cells are settling into yours. It will take time. Why not sit and chat. I'm not fond of long distance relationships.")

"Ha...ha...I can hardly talk...when it hurts this bad...!"

("I see. Pity. We don't have long. They're trying to bring you back, you know.")

That's when she felt it. Someone, somewhere, was working hard to wake her in the real world. Nikko could feel their emotions swaying through her; fear, revulsion, confusion. Nikko stood up, holding her burning chest. "What will happen to me, Kurama?"]

***

Naruto looked down at Nikko in his arms just as the door burst apart. Neji Hyuuga, followed by Tsunade, dashed into the room. Neji's light eyes were tight as he used the Byakugan. "Naruto-san! What did you do to her?!" He shouted, "Her chakra lines--they're fighting one another!"

Tsunade leaned over Nikko and quickly did an assessment of her vitals. The girl in her arms was too tiny, too small to be going through so much, the Hokage thought. She had no idea the dangers she was getting into with being mixed up with Naruto and Sasuke. 

"She's alive...but won't last long. Her Life Energy is draining." Tsunade said. She checked her pulse and saw that it was fading quickly, too quickly. With a quick 'tap' Tsunade burst chakra to her heart's muscle, keeping it active.

Naruto, whom had been silent, looked down at his blood smeared hands as he cried, "Nikko...what did I do...?" He'd only meant to borrow some power to make her see him for who he was--and accept him as she had Gaara. He didn't want it to go so far, didn't understand how it had went so far--only that something terrible had happened and he was the sole cause.

["You...raped me!"]

Naruto swallowed bile. 

Neji kneeled on the other side of Nikko's pale form, saying, "...It's changing. The energies are starting to calm down now it would seem. I've never seen anything like this before."

Tsunade's golden gaze lifted and went to the room's door, seeing Kakashi Hatake there. "..Kakashi, we need to seal her chakra. Prepare the room. Make it quick, this girl won't last long." At the Hokage's order Kakashi nodded and left.

At last Naruto spoke: "What's happening to her?"

Neji glared at him. "Your actions have all but killed her. I don't know what you did, but--"

"--Hush, both of you. I need to focus," Tsunade rebuked. She shut her eyes and tried to sense where her energy had became entangled with the Nine Tailed Fox. As her hands traced down Nikko's still form, she could feel where the foreign energy had entered. 

"Naruto Uzumaki!" She shouted.

He looked up from Nikko's face, pale as death, and saw Tsunade's hand swinging all too late. Her palm hit him so hard he went through three walls. 

Tsuande stood up. "You...idiot! Do you know what you've done!"

Neji also stood, seeing the damage and said, "...I take it something extremely bad."

"He knows what he did. She....will suffer because of this," Tsunade said. Her shoulders shook, glanced down at Nikko, and said to Neji, "Keep an eye on her chakra. If she pulls through, she'll need therapy."

Neji paled.

He wasn't a genius, not like Shikamaru, but the only answer to make the Hokage react like that--and the strange nature of her injuries--Neji clamped his eyes together. "...I see."

"Bring her. We have to get the seal started before any more leaks out."

***

[("Nothing too severe. Unless...") Kurama smirked widely, spit dripping down. 

"Unless what! T-Tell me, please!"

("When a man loves a woman..")

"I--I don't want to talk about the birds and bees!" 

Nikko's cheeks were bright red, and she leaned her nude form to the bar, "Why did you do it, Kurama? Where is Naruto?"

("He's there, girl. It seems the boy is too busy to pay a visit. After all the trouble I went to for him.")

"You didn't answer my other question."

One of his red eyes clenched down at her. ("Isn't it obvious, yet? I will take what's mine one day. All I need...is a little time.")

"Time! Time for what! Hey, don't turn away from me!" Nikko reached between the bars, got zapped, and tried once more. She snagged one of his long whiskers in her tiny hand and held on. "I'm not done talking to you yet!"

Kurama, feeling pain from his whisker being pulled, gnashed his teeth and opened his mouth. To the tiny girl who was daring to argue with him, his tongue flicked out and licked what he could reach behind his barred cell. 

Yuck. Nikko was covered in slimey gooey saliva, and it--

Wait. The burning in her chest was fading. She blinked, "Your...your spit."

("Like it, do you?")

"It helped me."

He blew hot breath to her face. ("Come closer. It's a first for me to claim a human, but it would be a shame for your pretty little body to be scarred before I can rip it to pieces.")

As though he placed a spell upon her, Nikko squeezed tightly to his cell. If she'd heard his threat she had ignored it. Kurama's large tongue slid up her side, and she shivered not from fear or revulsion, but from a warming pleasure. Her burning was nearly gone already, and with another flick of his hot tongue she quivered out, "Agn~"

("Careful. You're going to start something, you know.")

She knew it was wrong. But it felt too damn good, and bit her lip, pleading, "Just...once more. It's helping me so much."

Kurama chuckled but did so again, daring his tongue to the tiny place between her thighs. Nikko slid down the bar and cried out. It would be cruel to stop now, he thought with sheer amusement, and this tiny thing could handle much more than his tongue. Kurama licked her taste into his mouth and savored it's flavor, seeing how her pussy glistened with his spit. ("I've claimed you once, girl. It's a shame you can't unlock this cell. We could have more fun.")

"..Ha...yes...fun..."

He smirked. Her human side wasn't immune to his aphrodisiac spit. There were some perks to being a demon fox.

Kurama edged the tip of his tongue to the cell and she answered, opening her thighs like a little slut. Up, down--

"Hyah! Ah! Please, don't stop!"

He could see that she was crying from how good his tongue felt. A satisfactory thrum filled his massive body and brought with it unexpected desire. Perhaps owning a human wasn't too bad. At least he had a backup plan now.

Nikko's head fell back as she shrieked. He inserted his tongue as far as he could go into her little womb, twirling, and the girl's eyes rolled backward. She poured juice from herself, and it's sweet nectar Kurama licked at, healing her in the process.

Maybe it could be fun, Kurama thought, to keep her around.]

***

"It's not working, Kakashi. She's still fading."

Kakashi, sweating, poured more of his chakra into the seal. "I can't hold it for much longer. She's going to have to pull through the rest on her own."

Tsunade held Nikko's nude form in the water of the preparation room, surrounded by the massive seal's design. All was dark and gloomy except for the glowing chakra Kakashi was releasing. Tsunade, seeing that the copy ninja was nearly spent, said to Neji, "Grab her."

Neji removed his top and sandals and wade into the pool of water. He took the light form of Nikko into his arms, her beauty breathtaking--she was a mermaid, or siren, he thought dazedly. Her jade hair was spayed and floating in the water, shimmering like silk spun by the gods. Her massive breasts were floating upwards, boyount. He could have stared at her forever if not for the sheer ominous atmosphere around what they were doing; sealing her chakra into itself. Neji's eyes looked to her chest, seeing the claw wounds closed and sealed, her [Ai] tattoo radiating brightly. 

"Lover boy, pay attention!" Tsunade barked.

He nearly dropped her. "...Forgive me."

"Forget it kid. We have to finish this. I've healed her as much as I can. Make sure she doesn't move."

Kakashi, who had taken off his vest and was swiping sweat from his brow added, "...She's still out. Shouldn't be a problem."

As they said that, Nikko's eyes opened. She looked up, saw Neji, and gasped. "Neji-san--" her hands flew up to him as she tried to stand.

"Grab her!" Tsunade yelled. "If we miss it's all for nothing!"

"Nej--" Nikko started to say, when Neji shushed her. "Don't move. They're sealing your chakra."

"Eh--why--"

"Hold. Still."

Nikko had went from the fires of hell to the bottom of the ocean. She was beyond confused, distraught, and terrified. She would have fought the arms around her but seeing Tsunade and Kakashi working so hard across the water, she knew it was for a good reason. Nikko told herself to relax and reminded herself they were on her side, saying, "Like this?"

Kakashi walked around the seal, checking it for something, before giving the nod of approval to Tsunade. She told the two in the water, "Here it goes!"

Tsunade palms smacked the ground, activating the seal. The room was washed in a flash of light before Nikko screamed out in pain. Neji, holding her, used his Byakugan and saw the red lines were retreating to a single point on her chest. The blue pathway was still fine, and he surmised that was due to it being her Life Force. Which meant the type of seal they were using was just for the fox demon.

Finally it was over. The light faded, and Tsunade stood up, breathing raggedly. "...It will have to do for now."

"What now?" Neji asked.

Kakashi shut his visible eye and sighed. "Now we wait. If she pulls through, great. If not..."

"...we'll have to kill her. The Nine Tailed cannot be unleashed." Tsunade finished.

 

****

The days passed. Nikko grew stronger and was released from the hospital. Naruto didn't visit her anymore, and she asked after him only to be told he was gone on another mission. Nikko had a feeling the Hokage was keeping them separate on purpose. She was moved back to the Hyuuga household, and thankfully wasn't chained up as a prisoner any longer. Neji allowed Shikamaru to come over under his supervision, to play Shogi. 

Something interested happened.

Neji slid open the rice paper door, seeing Nikko staring out the window about her futon. The Bloody Beauty of Konoha wore her lilac kimono, a new, yellow flower adorning her jade hair. She had in her hands a Fukuro toji book--a pocket sized novel--"Kyosai Hyakki Gadan", the ghastly images of demons drawn in multicolor ink.

At his entrance she glanced over. "Neji-kun. Good morning."

He dipped his head a tiny bit in acknowledgement. "Good morning." He motioned to the book, "It seems you have acquired a taste for the hideous."

"Ah. Oh, no, I was just researching. I thought maybe there was something about Kurama...but he isn't in there," Nikko said, snapping shut the book and setting it aside. 

Since the night at the hospital the air had been cleared between the two of them. Neji had a new understanding of his subject under study, and Nikko could see that beneath his scowl, Neji was kind hearted. It reminded her a bit of Sasuke.

"Here. A letter." He said, extending a rice paper to her. It was sealed with red wax, burned, and she blinked at it curiously. "Me? A letter, for me?"

"I'm just as surprised as you are." He smiled a bit. Neji turned to leave when he heard a clattering sound. He saw Nikko hop up like she'd been shot, dropping the letter. "It's him!"

"Him?"

She pointed excitedly down to the floor as her feet did a river dance. "Gaara-san! Gaara-san wrote to me! I--I can't believe it!"

"...Then perhaps you should actually read it?" He suggested.

With a mocking look she picked it up and tore the wax off, unfurled it, and read.

(Dearest Nikko,

Sunagakure is quite hot these days. I've been here the entire week, trying to collect information. There was a murder at the Utsuri Clan grounds. A leaf shinobi had been brought there and butchered. The security guards were placed under some type of Genjutsu. The only clue I have so far is of a biwa, much like the one you played, being used to put them into a type of trance. Their memory is poor.

I have plans to set for Otagakure. With no knowledge of where to look, I'm hopeful to find some clue there, as their ninja are known to use the sound.

How are you doing? I hope that you're well. 

Say hello to Naruto Uzumaki for me. 

Smile Always,

Gaara of the Sand)

 

Nikko dropped the letter again. "He's...going to the Sound Village."

Neji, not understanding at first the importance of that, said, "I don't suppose that's a good thing."

"Sasuke...is there. What if they meet? Oh, it's unlikely, but--" she gnawed her peachy lip, "--I can't help but get a bad feeling."

"Hm. There's a saying about that. 'Don't count your eggs before they hatch'."

Nikko nodded. His words did help to relieve a bit of her worries. "That's true. Thank you, Neji-kun."

At her kind smile Neji turned away. "You're welcome. I'll be going to train in a bit. If you need anything, Lady Hinata will be here."

**

She stepped over to him. In her bright face he saw a new seriousness. "Neji-kun?"

"Yes, what's the matter?"

"I'd like to train with you. Please." She bowed.

"...My training isn't for the faint of heart," he warned. "I can't afford to slow down for you."

"I understand. Please, Neji-kun. I'm a Genin now and will be sent with you on missions. I don't want to drag everyone down." She replied.

With a tiny smile Neji nodded. "Very well."

***

And so her training under Neji Hyuuga began that very day. Nikko struggled to keep up with his fast pace, missed more targets than she cared to admit, and eventually gave up due to aggravation. Neji told them to take a break, seeing the frustration Nikko felt....

"Who's that?" A guy with the bushiest brows asked, stepping out of the forest from nowhere.

He walked all around her, leaning and rising like she were a object on display. Out of embarrassment Nikko leaned to Neji, wanting to hide her good looks. He replied, "Utsuri Nikko. I'm her guardian for the time being. She stays with me and Lady Hinata."

"Wow! No way!" The boy replied. His eyes sparkled. "Imagine! Being around such beauty all the time! It's not fair!"

"Calm down Rock Lee," a girl said, dropping down to their position around some fallen logs in the trainings grounds of Konoha, "don't make such a big deal. You'll freak her out."

The newcomer had her hair in two buns and immediately brought to mind Nikko's former life as Nana, playing Street Fighter. She was a dead ringer for Chun Li. She smiled at Nikko and stuck out her hand, "I'm TenTen! Nice to meet you!"

Nikko shook her hand. "..Same here. And that, is Rock Lee?"

'That' nodded brightly. "Yes! My name is Rock Lee. Remember it well; for one day I will be known throughout all the lands as the greatest taijutsu master ever!"

Nikko giggled a bit. Rock Lee was charismatic to a contagious level. "I see. One day, I too hope to be known for something great."

"That's the spirit! You have the power of youth!"

Neji sighed at his comrade Lee and said, "..We were training. Nikko-san is Shikamaru-kun's first student. She's a Genin."

TenTen and Lee both fell over in shock. "No way! Shikamaru-kun has a student!?" TenTen shouted too loudly, "...I mean, of course he does."

"Wait." Lee inspected Nikko one more, like she were a new breed of bacteria. He hit his palm. "I know who you are! You must be the infamous Bloody Beauty of Konoha!"

Nikko nodded. "That's what they call me." 

"I cannot believe my eyes! The rumors of your beauty are all completely true," Lee said with diamonds for eyes, "I'm standing in the presence of a legend!"

TenTen scowled at Lee, and waved him away. "Ignore him. He's just excited to finally meet you. We both are. We've heard a lot about your kekkei genkai."

To be looked at as an idol was a first for Nikko. She discreetly drew even nearer to Neji, who spoke. "Yes, it's true that she can bend time at her will." 

There was a growl. All looked around, and Nikko coughed. "It seems that I'm hungry..."

Nikko followed them to the same BBQ grill she remembered going to in the past. It was as populated as ever, and the owners saw her come in. The waitress who had eyes only for males darted over and said, "I'm sorry, Miss, but you're not allowed in this establishment. It's bad for business, you understand. Nothing personal."

"Oh. I...see." Nikko frowned. It wasn't her fault she'd been attacked by samurai. 

Lee, seeing his idol frown, said, "Excuse me! You must be mistaken. She is the Bloody Beauty of Konoha."

Nikko shook her head at Lee, telling him not to bother. He pouted but said, "Alright then. If they won't allow you in there, we will find a better place to eat!"

TenTen, not liking the waitress' attitude, gave her the finger. "You just lost paying customers!" To the nearest table she said, "I saw roaches in here last time, anyway."

That did it. The customers in earshot dropped their meal, shouting about roaches. An uproar began as they demanded refunds. TenTen, happy with the outcome, smiled at Nikko. "Heh. Takes care of that."

"...You didn't have to do that," Nikko said shyly. She bowed. "But thank you."

"Us girls have to stick together." 

The group made way to Ichiraku shop. Nikko paused just outside it's hanging banner, seeing familiar orange capri's and blue sandals, seated on a stool. Naruto hadn't noticed her. "...He's here," she whispered.

Her insides flipped. It had been awhile since she'd been raped by Kurama--and even with counseling, the wounds were deep. Nikko turned, saying to Neji, "...I'm not hungry anymore."

Her remark left TenTen and Lee blinking. Only Neji, having saw Naruto, nodded. "I see. Perhaps we can find something back at home, then. Lee, TenTen, we're going now."

On their way home Nikko did her best to stop shaking, but she kept replaying what she remembered over and over. She didn't blame Naruto fully, though it was entirely his doing, but herself for pushing him too far. She shouldn't have answered his questions. Shouldn't have been alone with him, without Neji.

A warm hand grabbed hers. She looked from the sidewalk where she was studying crack patterns, seeing Neji looking forward. "...It will pass."

"Neji-kun...you knew?"

"Unlike the other idiots who surround you, I do pay attention." He said, opening the Hyuuga gates, "Come. You have a letter to write, don't you?"

Nikko returned, ate a light snack of sweets and matcha tea, and replied to Gaara's letter. Her fingers shook, and she tried without luck to write four different letters, all thrown aside. "I can't...stop shaking," she said. The quill in her hand quivered and gave her away. Seeing Naruto had been too much too soon. 

*tap tap*

"Come in."

It was Neji. "You have a visitor." He added, "...Shikamaru-kun."

At once Nikko left her letter writing and went outside. Neji, after watching her leave, spied the many attempts balled up and thrown to the floor. He frowned. 

 

"Shika-kun!"

Nikko smiled, slid into her clogs on the porch and stepped off to give him a tight hug. He nearly fell over. "Woah there." His hand pet her hair, "Good to see you too."

"Hehe."

Neji walked beside them. "Do we have a mission?"

"Nah. Just thought I'd come by and see...Nikko-chan." He said. At her name, Nikko's cheeks reddened. 

"W-Were you worried, Shika-kun?"

With a lazy sigh and shrugged. "We all are. Especially..." his eyes tightened, went to Neji, who shook his head. Shikamaru finished with, "...me."

Nikko smiled brightly at Shikamaru. She was always glad to see him, and had enjoyed his company, even if it were just to play Shogi. Their relationship was strained, but at the heart of it were too people who cared about one another, and that's what it was. For now. That was Nikko's assessment, anyway, but she remembered how soft a genius' touch was, and thus looked down. Their love had came at a hefty price.

"Anyway. I brought you something." Shikamaru said. 

"Eh? For...For me?"

He pulled a satchel from his pocket and handed it over. There was pinkness on his cheek as he said, "Make sure to take 'em. It will help."

Nikko carefully took the leather satchel and opened it, seeing what appeared to be food pills. "Are these a supplement?"

"Ahh, yeah, something like that. It's supposed to be good for chicks." He answered. At least that's what he was told by Ino. He hoped she wasn't just pulling his leg. Truthfully Shikamaru had done nothing but fret and worry over Nikko after hearing what happened. He was to blame, he figured, for starting anything with her. He was the guy and should have just turned the other cheek, instead of open both of hers. 

The hand in his pocket clenched tightly. Nikko had been through so much. He needed to find a way to keep her safe. And Naruto's costant worry and visits had made it impossible for the Nara to completely calm down, hearing 'Nikko this' and 'Nikko that' everyday. That Uzumaki was persistent to say the least, and Shikamaru had to bear hearing his worries. 

At least Nikko was safe from Naruto here with Neji.

There was no way for Naruto to harm her as long as he was around, Shikamaru reminded himself.

"I see! I'll make sure to take them. Thank you, Shika-kun." Nikko bowed. "Ah, Neji-kun, is it okay if Shika-kun stays for dinner?"

Neji stiffened. "...Is that necessary?"

"That's okay. I told Asuma-sensei I'd meet him later at the grill. If I don't show up on time, Choji will eat all the meat again." Shikamaru said. "...I'll see you around, Nikko-chan."

Nikko didn't want to say goodbye to him so soon. She grabbed his vest, pleading up at him, "Will you come back tomorrow, then?"

"Er--yeah. You bet."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4