The Prince and the Man with a Scar
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The autumn weather was something else this year, but on a chilly day like today, a bed warmer was needed. The prince loved attention, but he received none in all his twenty years. He wasn’t even married. Born from one of his father’s concubines, smothered in riches but alone in this world.

He fancied himself a pleasant life, but it was boring, especially now that the war has ended. 

Climbing out of the carriage, he looked up at the brothel building in front of him, then looked around. Night had come, and the streets were busy. 

The carriage wasn’t overly decorated that would lead him to receiving attention from many people, but some looked his way.

He walked up to the door as the carriage rode off and pushed it opened. Immediately, his senses were assaulted with incense that burned throughout the place, making sure those who inhaled it became intoxicated.

Walking in, the mistress of this esteemed establishment’s assistant immediately greeted him.

“Good evening. How may we assist you this fine evening?” She said with a bow of her head.

He smiled behind the fan hiding his face and said, “I have spoken to your boss. The mistress knows of my arrival today.”

“Oh. Please follow me this way, your highness,” she said. She was informed that a special person was coming today, and she was to direct him to the prepared room.

They arrived outside the door and she pushed it open. A fresh scent was in the air, pleasing to his senses.

“I shall inform her of your arrival,” she said.

He smiled and walked in. The door was closed behind him and he let the fan down, sighed, relieved he suddenly felt nervous. He didn’t even know where to start, where to sit, or where to stand. It was his first time here, and he thought it would be fun, but now his stomach was wiggling with butterflies.

The door swung open and in walked a servant with a tray of tea and cakes. She set it down and poured him a cup and excused herself.

Not long passed, then the doors opened and in walked the mistress. She scanned the room for the prince and when her eyes landed on him; she was surprised. Smiling, she closed the door and said, “Welcome, your highness.”

“What? Did you think I was one of the popular siblings?” He asked.

She shook her head. “To be honest, yes. Might I ask who your mother is?”

“So that you have leverage over me? I don’t think so,” he answered her simply.

She wished he wasn’t a prince, but the distinctive black hair and blue eyes that the king’s children had. He had them, too.

She bowed. “Let’s get to business, shall we?”

He was sitting at the table drinking tea. The cup in his hand was trembling slightly, so he let it go and cleared his throat. She came to sit in front of him and asked, “Is there someone you prefer?”

He shook his head. “No, but I have a request. I want you to send me someone who will ravage me like a beast.”

Her mouth gaped, “Your highness? I do not understand, the women here are delicate and trained to replicate dolls. I do not have someone of your request.”

He smirked. “Who told you ‌I am seeking the company of a woman?”

Her eyes widened. Never, never would she have guessed that one of the kings… his offspring… preferred a man. This makes things complicated. In fact, it was dangerous.

He could see the worry in her eyes and smiled gently. “It’s okay, my father knows, and he doesn’t care neither do I so he can disown me if he wanted, but he hasn’t. So, mistress, can I trust you with my request?”

But we don’t even have male attendants here, she thought.

She was silent for a while, then nodded her head. “I will see to it. You are welcome to order my servants around in the meantime.”

“I have all the time in the world, but I must emphasise this, mistress. When I say ravage, I mean it, I won’t have anything less.” He said.

She left the room and went to her office. Sitting down behind her desk, her hands were placed flat, deep in thought. She had received notice of his visit a month ago and if only she had known beforehand that his request would be so ridiculous, she would be prepared. Sighing, she rubbed her temples. “Out of all the places he visited. Why’d it have to be my establishment? There are many, if I am not mistaken, that could easily present him with a suitable man.”

Her assistant walked in with a tray in hand, holding a cup and teapot. She placed it down in front of her and saw that she was rubbing her temples, something she did when she was frustrated.

She walked around to her and pulled her head back roughly. Looking into her furious gaze, she slowly lowered and placed a kiss on her lips. The mistress grabbed her by the neck and roughly kissed her back, dominating her lips in a way that only they loved.

As their kiss grew passionate, her assistant lifted her leg and straddled her. The mistress lifted her tunic and grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them.

When she whimpered for air, their kiss broke and she asked, “Are you feeling better?”

The mistress smirked and cupped her face, keeping her right hand on her butt, squeezing it.

She moved her hand to the middle of her parted cheeks and spread her thighs, exposing her core. 

Her assistant licked her lips and swirled her hips as she grew wet, just imagining the outcome as the mistress slid two digits into her core from behind and rubbed her gently.

The mistress watched as she gasped and said, “A little, but you seem to grow bolder by the day. Have I allowed you too much freedom?”

Her assistant smiled cheekily. “Yes. What seems to bother you?”

The mistress pulled the tunic off her assistant’s body easily with one hand and cupped one of her perfect melons and squeezed it. Fiddling with the nipple as she tried to get it hard, she said, “The prince has requested that I find a man who can ravage him like a beast.”

“As you ravage me?” Her assistant asked with a smirk as she looked at her.

The mistress shoved her fingers in her core making her scream as she thrusts in and out, “Of course, it’s the only way I know.”

“And I love it so much,” she moaned.

The mistress licked her lips and said, “Instead of trying to help me solve the problem, you’re here sitting and enjoying me.”

Her nipple grew hard, and in the mistress’s warm mouth it went. She moaned louder, biting back on her molars. She was close, but she didn’t want to cum so soon.

The mistress could feel her walls closing around her fingers and smirked. She got up with her assistant in her arms and carried her over to the table by the window. She pulled her fingers out over her and turned her over face down on the table and bum up.

Spreading her legs, she looked back at the headmistress and said, “I think I may have a solution.”

The mistress raised a brow. “Tell me.”

She shook her head slyly, “Cum with me.”

The mistress rolled her eyes. Stripping out of her clothes, she looked at her assistant, who climbed off the table. They lowered onto the floor and her assistant spread her legs. She lowered her lips to her core and didn’t give it a second thought. She mauled the mistress’s core with her tongue as she fingered her.

The mistress moaned as she played with her breasts. Her assistant was just like her. They preferred to pleasure the other and once they got together, their interests conflicted in more ways than one, but they came to an agreement.

Her assistant’s leg flew over hers, and she sat down hard, making their lips kiss.

“Fuck,” the mistress cursed and looked up at her with a glare. She stopped her assault just as she felt she was nearing her climax. 

Smirking down at the mistress as she felt how wet their cores were, they rose slightly from the ground and, as if that was the signal, their hips moved in sync, making a harmonious, melodic sound of wet slush and vibrant moans.

With their slick cores rubbing frantically together, the twosome climaxed, spreading their orgasms over the other.

Her assistant was a breath away from passing out when she was flipped over and her sensitive core smothered in wet kisses for the opposite.

“I should have known. You’d never give me the chance,” she said between her moans as their hips continued moving.

As if sensing it, the mistress lifted onto her knees, pulling strings of sticky thick cum up with her as both of them released what they held during their orgasms.

Her assistant looked up at the per running down their legs disappointed and asked, “Why do you always do this? I enjoy it when you pick me clean and you know I want to swallow the fluids your body releases.”

The mistress pouted at her little assistant and lied down on top of her. She kissed her passionately, then said as she pulled away, “The relief room is far. Now tell me, what is your solution?”

Her assistant frowned, dissatisfied, and looked away, answering, “We have many male servants. You could find one between them.”

“You see why I hired you?” She said and kissed her on the neck. Standing up, she walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a bucket of water. She cleaned herself up, then looked at her assistant, who was still on the floor, and said, “You do not have the time to leisurely lie around.”

Her assistant turned to her and asked, “When will you tell me you love me?”

The mistress looked at her, then turned back to the bucket and said, “Come clean up and call someone to clear the floor.”

She got up from the floor and said, “I’ll do it.”

The mistress sighed and remained silent. After cleaning, she got dressed and went to the stables. The men worked outside and were forbidden from entering in case of incidents of rape and temptations.

They were surprised to see her outside, especially the man in charge of them all. He bowed to her, “Wh, what brings you all the way out, her mistress?”

She glanced down at him suspiciously. “Why do you have a limp?”

He scratched his head, “Forgive me mistress, I was careless last night.”

“Have you been drinking?” She asked him.

“No no no no,” he rattled on.

“Tell me, do we have a man capable of ravaging someone?” She asked him.

It didn’t take him a second to think, “Of course, especially that hideous man we recently purchased. He is as scary as they come. Sometimes I feel like soiling myself when he stares at me.”

“Why is that?” She asked him.

“He’s one of the warriors who was charged with treason,” he explained.

“Oh,” she said as she recalled agreeing to take in only one man. The kingdom pinned the war on the warriors, who fought to save them all. Nodding her head, she said, “Show him to me.”

The man looked at her as though she was crazy, but did as she asked. She was crazy and everyone knew it.

A few minutes later, she saw the man scurry back with a crazed-looking man following behind her. He kept his gaze lowered out of respect when he saw her and heard who she was. He neither respected her nor cared for her, but it was best to keep his actions and words in check.

She gave him a good look over, then went up to him and said, “Pull your pants down.”

Both men frowned, but he did as he was asked of him. His dusty pants dropped to his ankles and the limp arm between his legs surprised those who were looking. She stepped forward, lifting the limp arm up, assessing the head of it, then said, “This will certainly ravage anyone before it enters.”

She stepped back and looked at the head manservant. “Clean him up and shave off the beard. Make sure he smells decent and you only have one hour.”

“Clean him up for what?” He questioned.

“To pleasure one of my clients,” she said and made her way to the prince. She knocked on the door and pushed it open. 

He was lying on his stomach naked covered in only a sheer robe. His legs were swinging in the air as he was eating the tea cakes. He looked at her and asked, “Did you find someone suitable?”

“I did but he is ugly,” she answered.

He scoffed and said, “As long as he is able to ravage me. The face does not matter.”

An hour later, the mistress stood outside the door and looked at the warrior. Staring up at his monumental structure, she warned, “Make sure you pleasure my client to the best of your ability and represent me well. I do not want to hear a complaint from him or else you will face the consequences.

He opened the door slowly as he held his breath, mentally preparing himself for what he was about to do. It had been years since he last tasted a woman, and now he was told to ravage this person like a beast.

Looking ahead of him, there sat a young man with shoulder length black hair and piercing blue eyes. He sat with his legs crossed as a purple sheer robe draped his body.

The prince stared in awe at the man before him. Yes, he was ugly to the eyes of picky people. A scar across his face and a few on his chest. What happened to him? How did he survive? What was his story and why was he here?

He stood up and walked towards the man, who stared at him in shock.

Stopping in front of him, the prince looked at his scars that ran across his muscular body. Raising his hands, he traced the largest scar, then looked up into his eyes. He brought his hands up to his nipples and asked, “Why do you look surprised to see me?”

“They didn’t tell me you are not a woman,” he answered slowly.

The prince nodded and asked, “When was the last time you did it with a woman?”

“It’s been a while,” he answered.

Nodding his head, his hand trailed down to the man’s trousers and pulled the string loose. It dropped to his ankles as the same time the prince’s heart dropped to the pots of his stomach. Getting on his knees, he looked up at the man and asked, “How is a man like you able to live without intimacy?”

As the prince took his shaft in his hand and stroked him, he moaned. He was growing hard, surprising himself and the prince, who seemed amused.

Getting up, the prince continued to stroke him as he guided him to the bed. He stepped out of his sandals and trousers, following along.

Sitting down on the bed, he gazed up at the man and asked, “What is your name?”

“I was told not to give you my name,” he answered.

The prince smirked up at him as he opened his mouth and licked across the head, earning a grunt. Placing a kiss on the head, he spoke, “Then whose name shall I scream when you are inside me? I’ve never known a man who’d be happy with the one beneath him calling another’s name.”

Waiting for an answer, he encased his mouth over the head and slowly took it in, inch by inch.

The man shuddered. Never did he think he’d be inside another man’s mouth, let alone take him. His ancestors were probably rolling in their graves right now.

Before he knew it, he was inside the prince’s throat, who was not sparing him. It seemed like he wanted to swallow him further, but this was as far as he could go.

Taking the man’s hands in his, he placed it behind his head and made a gripping motion. His hair was immediately gripped and as the man glanced down at him, he could see that he wanted him to have him.

He pulled out and thrusted forward roughly, making him gag, but the prince relaxed his throat.

In and out, in and out, he pulled, pushed and thrusted. The prince’s eyes were watering, but he was erect and the man was just growing more and more.

Cold surrounded his body, then a warm burst of heat spread as he reached his climax and orgasmed into the prince’s mouth, followed by a satisfied grunt.

The prince swallows everything, almost feeling full. He wiped his eyes, then dried his mouth. He was sure that he was flushed from the heat he felt all over his body.

The prince crawled up to the centre of the bed and grabbed a vial. He turned to the man as he settled himself down between the pillows and chucked the vial at him.

Catching it, he looked down at it and asked, “What is this?”

“Oil, to help you ease into me,” he answered as he spread his legs, showing him where he was going to enter.

Suddenly he felt sick to his stomach, but it was too late to back down.

The prince wasn’t slow, especially for the expression he made. He covered himself with a pillow and lowered his head, asking, “Do I disgust you?”

“I just never did it with a man before,” he answered. He convinced himself that he had to do this. Jail was the only place left after this.

The prince turned around on the bed and lifted his butt up, saying, “Then you don’t have to look at me.”

He was hesitant at first, then climbed onto the bed and kneeled behind him. He opened the vial, chucking the lid on the bed. Reaching for the prince’s left leg, he flipped him over easily and poured the oil over his balls that slipped down to his core. 

 The prince looked at him, frightened. He was handled so easily, but it turned him on. 

The vial emptied, and the man sat flat on the cushioned bed with his thighs spread open and his knees bent. Leaning over, he placed his left hand down near the prince’s stomach on the bed and lined himself up. His gaze flicked over to the prince and said, “I’m sorry if I offended you. I will do things your way. You asked for me to ravage you like a beast?”

“I did,” he answered softly.

“Then I will do so,” he said and poked at the rose. 

The prince loosened himself up earlier on as he waited, so when he pushed his head through; it wasn’t difficult, but he needed more work.

The prince braced himself, holding the sheets as he took him by the hips and slowly pushed forward.

His breath was sucked from his lungs with each second that passed. His stomach turned to knots and his mind was going blank. This was the first time after years and this was the only time he was giving consent.

Images of that night flashed before his eyes as he gazed at the man and just as he thought he was about to lose it, the man grabbed him by the wrists as his gaze turned to worry. 

As he was slowly moving in, trying to coat himself with oil, something he should have done before, he heard whimpers and a continuous flow of ‘No, please don’t hurt me’. He realised that something troubled the person who had sought him out and wanted to erase it by using him, a tactic that rarely worked.

Grabbing his wrists, he raised them above his head and said, “I’ll stop if you want me to.”

The prince looked up at him, confused, then shook his head as he begged, “Please make me forget about him. He did a terrible thing to me.”

He nodded his head and said, “It’s Alvar, my name.”

The prince opened his mouth and whispered, “Alvar, please do what you want with my body. You have my permission to break me.”

Alvar looked down between them, then bucked his hips back, earning a yell from the prince, who clawed his fingers against Alvar’s shoulders. His back was arched and his head buried deep in the pillow, shocked and feeling empty. 

Alvar snapped his hips forward, going all the way in, hitting his a wall he couldn’t pass. Alvar grunted in pleasure and snapped his hips back and forth in a rhythm he enjoyed. This feeling of being inside someone’s warm core once again was unbelievable. “You’re so tight,” he grunted. 

The prince felt untouched, but that was a lie, something he shouldn’t care about. His mind went blank and his ears deaf to the cries of horror beneath him. He grabbed the prince’s hips and moved faster, hitting all the spots the prince did not know he had.

His body flushed ice cold and thrilled with heat as pleasure shot through his body from his centre. His body relaxed, accepting Alvar, who had accepted his requests. The screams of pain turned to moans of pleasure as the organ inside him ministered the juiciest of flows man could create.

His walls squeezed at the organ as he neared his climax. Alvar’s eyes rolled back. He was nearing his climax too, but the prince would beat him to it. He grabbed his throat and squeezed it. Leaning forward, he grunted, saying, “Hold it. You are not allowed to release.”

The prince shut his eyes and gritted his teeth. He squeezed his legs tight and said, “I’m I’m coming.”

Alvar pulled out of him completely and looked down at the prince. He flipped him over onto his knees and forced his way inside him. The prince immediately came and his orgasm was forced forward by the onslaught from Alvar, who pounded inside him with so much force, worse than the training he had been through, but it was great. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he gripped the sheets, moaning at the top of his lungs with pleasure.

Yes, this is what he wanted.

To be touched by someone he didn’t know.

To ejaculate at the hands of another.

To be ravaged.

To forget.

Alvar grunted behind him and locked his hips as he latched his mouth onto the prince’s shoulder blade. He exploded his warm liquid into the warm core and pumped in and out to finish his orgasm. 

He went limp and slowly slipped out and dropped beside the prince, who slumped down and stuffed his head into a pillow, falling asleep. Alvar closed his eyes too, calming down and falling asleep.

The prince woke up the next morning with an ache in his body. He turned onto his side and opened his eyes. The sun was shining into the room. His eyes fell to the space beside him and he saw it was empty. He looked around, then called, “Is anyone out there?”

The doors opened and in walked a servant. She looked at him and asked, “What can I do for you, my lord?”

“Where is the male servant?” He asked.

“He had left last night, my lord. We may not stay with the guests,” she said.

He frowned and said, “I am not finished with him.”

She nodded her head and quickly notified the mistress. The mistress went to the room and said, “Your highness, you only paid for one night.”

Covering himself, he said, “I want him. How much will it cost?”

She looked at him and said, “He is nothing but a stable boy who has returned to his duties.”

The prince grew furious and said, “Did you not hear my words?”

The mistress felt conflicted and said, “Your highness you cannot. You do not know of his past.”

“Then tell me,” he demanded.

She shook her head, “Nevermind, it will do me well to get rid of him. One hundred and fifty silver.”

He nodded his head without answering. The mistress left and went to the stables. Alvar was raking the hay when she arrived. “He is looking for you.”

Alvar turned to her, surprised. She must be speaking about the man from last night, but what did he want now? He made sure that he was incapable of asking for sex within the next few days. He stood up straight and asked, “Why?”

“He wants to take you back with him and he paid already. I do not need your services anymore,” she said.

“But you had a deal with the officials about keeping me here,” he said to her. He really did not need to die.

She looked at him and said, “I am transferring ownership over to him, that is all. The officials will hear about this.”

A carriage was waiting outside for him. The door opened and when he sat down, he saw the man and asked, “Why are you doing this?”

“Because I need you,” the prince answered.

0