The Musician and the Artist
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Faculty of Arts

The Director stood before everyone in the auditorium and spoke, “Everyone listen, we’ll be having our annual integrated competition so you all need to choose your partners wisely. We will do a collaboration with the Faculty of Music, Faculty of Performing Arts, Architecture, Film & Cinema, Designs and so forth.”

The director stopped speaking and searched the crowd for someone but he wasn’t there, sighing he said, “Someone please contact Paithoon and tell him to get here immediately.” 

Those who knew Paithoon snickered earning glares from their lecturers and curious gazes from the rest of the students who didn’t know him. The Director continued, “Anyways, all of you have this month to sort yourselves out and inform your respective lecturers who will be in groups and remember this counts for 50% of your year mark so no sticking to yourselves.”

A girl within the crowd put her hand up gaining the Director’s attention, pointing to her he said, “Yes?”

The girl stood up with a grin on her face holding her mobile in her hand and said, “Director, Paithoon said I should inform you that the two of you did not wake up in the same bed so don’t look for him.”

The students who knew him burst out into laughter and shook their heads and all those who were clueless looked at the director and saw that he was rubbing his temples seeming to be frustrated. The lecturers from the art department scoffed while the others frowned deeply.

The girl in the crowd sat down and snicker along with her classmates, “That person… Anyhow, you all have this month to decide who you’ll be partnered with and we need to see planning as well, other than that, you all are dismissed except the Faculty of Art.” The director continued making the art students groan.

Just as everyone was about to get up and leave, the doors at the back of the auditorium flung open with a bang letting cold air into the auditorium making many frown and turn around to see what it was and saw someone walking in with a black hoodie on a pair of white jeans with paint on it and dumpling slippers on.

He walked down the middle then stopped and looked around. Someone in the crowd waved at him. He walked through the seats and sat down beside the girl who stood up and spoke to the director before.

The director looked at the boy and shook his head, “You’re late!” He said and everyone heard him answer, “Sah wah dee khrap!”

The art students beside him followed his lead teasingly repeating his words and slightly bowed. The director shook his head unamused, “All of you have time to joke around, Paithoon Bunpraserit, come and do your presentation!”

A male student sitting behind Paithoon pat his shoulder and said, “Air, he called your legal name, I’m very sorry my friend.”

Paithoon turned around in his seat and growled, “Do I need to be comforted by you?” And stood up. He made his way to the stage and said something to the director after greeting the lecturers that made the director pull his hoodie down and whack him over the head.

Everyone in the crowd that didn’t know him gasped inwardly. This person was beautiful and why was his hair so long? Many of the guys couldn’t believe it too, how is it that none of them knew him and he seemed to be a second-year since the ones he sat with were second-year students.

Paithoon pulled his long ponytail out of the hoodie and smirked at the director. He disappeared behind the curtains of the stage then poked his head out and looked over into the crowd at the people who knew him and three males immediately stood up and ran to him.

Sighing the director looked into the crowd of students and said, “Why are you all still here? I asked the art students to stay behind, go to your classes!!” But no one got up and just looked at him. They wanted to know what this Paithoon was going to do.

Paithoon came from behind the curtains again, he no longer had his hoodie on and had on the university’s blue golf shirt. He looked over at the crowd and his eyes widened in horror. He looked at the director and the two exchanged a few words that made Paithoon dejected.

He took the mic from the director who went off the stage and stood before everyone, placing his hands together he bowed and greeted everyone, “Sah wah dee khrap! So all of us blindly drew topics to use as inspiration for our projects. The unfortunate topic I drew was ‘Love’.”

Paithoon stopped speaking and shook his head, he looked down at his classmates and asked, “We all know what love means to me right?” And they burst out laughing and shook their heads in agreement. Everyone else couldn’t understand why they were laughing but nevertheless continued listening.

Paithoon smirked then rolled his eyes. Folding his arms he said looking ahead of him as he continued, “While I was thinking of how I could use ‘Love’ to form some type of concept for me I have to admit that it was hard but what I learnt was that love comes in all forms not just between two humans or from certain animals but as I was researching the love between animals I found that there was a curious topic which was birth.”

His eyes flowed back to his classmates as he began speaking seriously, “Dogs, in particular, give birth after 57-63 days give or take then get pregnant again and over a period of two years they will have had a shit load of pups but with another animal that gives birth every two years or whenever the fuck it falls pregnant; there is a huge difference between the two animals, a dog and an elephant. Because one thing has too many, it does not love but becomes a nuisance instead and because the other has one over a long period of time there is so much care that goes into it, but with that being said, I found out that love is a troublesome thing but it can be beautiful, equally as love can be ugly.”

Taking a deep breath he sat down crossing his legs and he continued, “Love can be suffocating and it can be nothing at the same time and because of this I thought of it hard and thought of using the type of love which compliments each other and now what I mean by complimenting each other I mean like how the rain meets the river, the trees meet the sky, like the fish need the water and the birds need the sky. That is the type of compliment I mean.”

“If it’s complimenting one another then wouldn’t an artist and his work complement one another, Air?” A student from his faculty asked.

Paithoon shook his head and looked at the girl who asked the question, “An artist and his work can be described as steps, if a step is broken it can’t be used if it isn’t fixed and sometimes that one step stays broken and the artist needs to find a way to overcome that step or hardship whereas fish will always be in the water since it can’t survive on land and birds don’t have wings so they can walk but there are those that can’t fly but have other reasons which compliment them like how a penguin’s wings make it swim faster or an Ostrich has strong legs while a chicken gives us something that we eat daily.”

“So how did you end up using the concept,” his art instructor asked curiously. Paithoon smiled at her and said as the curtains behind him opened and five paintings showed up. The first one was of a bear and a wolf fighting, the second was of a full moon, the third was of an injured wolf walking through the forest and the fourth was of the wolf looking up at the moon then closing its eyes as if it died, the fifth painting was of the wolf howling at the moon.

“Is this another one of your stories?” The girl who spoke to the director asked. Paithoon looked over at her and nodded slowly, he got up and sat down on the side where he could face both the crowd and his painting and was followed by his friends.

The art instructor looked over at Paithoon who was staring at the confused crowd and said, “I don’t get why you have this as a representation of complimented love.”

Paithoon nodded his head and answered, “I don’t know either.”

Everyone who didn’t know him was confused and so were his classmates. The director looked at him amused, he hand-picked Paithoon for a reason and there was definitely a reason behind his painting whether it was logical or illogical.

Just as the art instructor was about to ask him a question Paithoon said, “Wolves don’t howl to the moon but to communicate with each other over long distance but…” he trailed with a sigh, “For me when I thought it over wouldn’t it be a husband communicating to his wife?”

“Are you on drugs?” His best friend Wisit asked beside him and got slapped on the head by their other friend Prasong. 

Paithoon smiled at his friend as he answered, “Maybe but don’t you all think that the moon and wolf complement each other? And instead of howling as communication to their pack members, the wolf is singing his wife a song every night because he can’t feel her touch and to please her, he sings her songs instead of sex?”

The art instructor smiled at Paithoon and folded her arms, sitting back in her seat she said, “Fine, you have my full attention, explain it.”

Paithoon looked at his instructor and nodded, “One night a bear walked into the lands of a certain wolf demanding that it took its pack members and leave the lands. The wolf wasn’t having any of it and fought the bear but his pack members left thinking it was for the best since their alpha was losing. Even though he was losing his battle he didn’t give up even with the packs’ betrayal; in the end, he couldn’t win and was left for dead but he stood up with his pride still intact and walked through the forest to a peek where he would watch his pack lands for the last time. The moon shone from above looking down and he looked up thinking of how beautiful it looked and how happy he would be to die here and now. Closing its eyes the last breath it thought it took was in fact a healing essence sent down from the moon through her light.

The wolf slept for two days and three nights. Opening its eyes on the third night, the first thing it saw was the moon in its crystalline sky looking down on him. It was confused because it knew that it was supposed to be dead and in its daze, it looked up at the moon as if the moon knew what it was thinking, it sent wind wrapped with flowers and twisted it around the wolf – there and then he could feel that it was fate that he was there, it was where he needed to be. Every night when it saw the moon after that it sang songs to the one who saved it – the one it loved.”

Taking in a deep breath he said, “The words it said to the moon was: Like the rain meets the river,
Like the trees meet the sky,
We were born to be together,
You and I

Like the fish need the water,
Like the birds need the sky,
We were made to need each other,
You and I

The stars, forever unchanging,
They sent your love to me
But cruel, how late in my story,
You came to collide with me.”

Within the crowd, his classmates started clapping with tears running down their faces.

One in particular eyes that looked at Paithoon, etching his story in his heart along with his features, in the beginning, he stayed because his friends told him to and now he was grateful that he stayed.

*-*-*-*-*

Two days later a few posts went viral sending everyone into an uproar. Rudee came running to Paithoon who was in the art studio working on his next project with a screech. Paithoon glared at her and hissed, “Noisy human!!”

Rudee rolled her eyes then started jumping up and down, “Air, you won’t believe it, P’Nao made a song based on your story and art.”

Paithoon looked at her with a raised brow and asked, “Who the hell is that?”

Rudee stomped her foot and groaned, “Air, you are exactly like your name!! P’Nao is a senor in the Faculty of Music, he was in the auditorium when you did your presentation and he really liked your story and made it into a song, not only that but he said you inspired him, ah whatever just look!”

Rudee handed him her phone and he saw that it was on SBook, “It starts here and scroll up when you are done with the posts.” Rudee instructed him.

Paithoon rolled his eyes and looked down listlessly but pursed his lips after reading the first post: A complimenting love?

2nd post: Complimenting love like ‘Fish need the water; birds need the sky.’

3rd post: It’s strange but I want a love like that.

The 4th post was of his five pictures.

5th post: “The wolf couldn’t touch its wife so it sang songs to her instead.” – Interesting.

The 6th post was a video. Paithoon clicked on it and a handsome face was smiling at the screen then spoke “Sah wah dee Khrup! Thank you for watching this video, today I wanted to tell you all about what I recently learnt and experienced.

I learnt yesterday that there was a type of love called ‘complementing.’ It sounds weird but it makes sense. Many of us sat in during the presentation of one of our juniors and this junior of ours spoke of the this type of love. I originally wanted to leave but I am glad that I stayed if I had left I would have never learnt what I did so junior if the opportunity arises P’ will take you out to thank you for inspiring me.

I will post pictures of the drawings that he did and it will confuse you but there is a beautiful story behind it, I sat up last night and wrote his story into a song and I would like you all to hear it, I am not taking credit for it because this song was inspired by my junior so with that being said, I named the song The Wolf and the Moon.”

The handsome P’Nao pressed a few buttons on his laptop then brought his black acoustic guitar into the frame and strummed the strings, smiling at the camera he closed his eyes and sung with his beautiful deep voice that was enchanting: 

On a cold winter night
In the polar white snow
A wolf lay wounded and cold

A fight with a bear
That left him exposed
And death was growing near

He lifted his gaze
To the shimmering moon
She smiled her silvery smile

She wrapped him up tight
In a blanket of stars
In a kiss of her indigo light

To theirs was a love as old as the earth
The wolf that'd be by her side

And he sang her songs
Of passion and love
They kissed in her indigo light

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh

In the morn he awoke
And to his great surprise
His wounds had healed in the night

Oh how could this be?
When his death had been nigh
And he looked to the crystalline sky

For theirs was a love as old as the earth
The wolf that'd been by her side

And he sang her songs
Of passion and love
They kissed in her indigo light

On a dark winter's night
In the polar white snow
The wolf sang songs to the moon

Beautiful songs of passion and love
Time could never suture

 

The video ended and Paithoon was blown away, who knew that his story could be interpreted that way, the music students were truly amazing.

“There’s more,” Rudee said from the side excitedly. Paithoon shook his head as he wondered what else could there be and saw that the 7th post was an explanation of the story behind the pictures.

8th post: Our junior said the phrase: Like the rain meets the river,
Like the trees meet the sky,
We were born to be together,
You and I

Like the fish need he water,
Like the birds need the sky,
We were made to need each other,
You and I

The stars, forever unchanging,
They sent your love to me
But cruel, how late in my story,
You came to collide with me.”

And I wanted to incorporate it into another song which I completed and I will share it with everyone soon. The title of the song is Destined while the collection of his paintings are called ‘Written in Starlight.’

9th post: Was another video. P’Nao was sitting with that same guitar wearing a red hoodie as he sang in that beautiful voice: 

The stars, forever unchanging,
They guide us on paths unseen
And you were written in my story,
Destined to collide with me

They say you stole me in moonlight,
But Love, I was already yours,
For we were written in the starlight,
As the wolf belongs to the moon

Like the rain meets the river,
Like the trees meet the sky,
We were born to be together,
You and I

Like the fish need the water,
Like the birds need the sky,
We were made to need each other,
You and I

The stars, forever unchanging,
They sent your love to me
But cruel, how late in my story,
You came to collide with me

Like the rain loves the thunder,
Like the waves kiss the sky,
We were born to love each other,
You and I

Like the fire consumes the timber,
Like the flames kiss the sky,
We were made to be together,
You and I

The stars, forever unchanging,
They guide us on paths unseen
And you were written in my story,
Destined to collide with me
Destined to collide with me

 

Paithoon handed Rudee her phone back and said, “Thanks for showing me.”

Rudee stared at her friend in disbelief, he went back to painting and ignored her. She huffed and left the studio. When the door shut behind her, Paithoon dropped the paint brush in his hand and went to lock the door, on his way back to his place he picked up a blank canvas and started a new project.

He painted and added depth to the painting and before he knew it, P’Nao was before him smiling. Running his fingers over the painting he sighed, mumbling, “I still have to cut my hair.”

Walking out of the studio he locked it and went to the hairdresser. When he arrived there he still had to wait for thirty minutes before his turn.

Sitting in the chair a flamboyant gay said as he ran his fingers through Paithoon’s hair, “Gurl what are we doing again? Cut, treatment and dye?”

Paithoon shook his head and whispered, “P’Don, can you cut all of it off this time and maybe leave some in the front then do the treatment?” 

P’Don blushed, pinching his cheek he squealed, “N’Air, you’re too adorable.”

The other hairdressers agreed then continued doing their jobs. Don came over with a strawberry milkshake and handed it to the timid Paithoon who thanked him. An hour went by and Paithoon was done, looking into the mirror he saw that his long hair was all gone and smiled, his bangs were hanging in a heart shape with most of his hair hanging on the right side.

He turned to look at Don and whispered, “Thank you P’.”

“Anything for you my baby and don’t worry about paying, with that long bundle of yours, I’ll be making big bucks again,” Don said. Paithoon nod his head then bid everyone goodbye.

Paithoon grew his hair and would cut it every three months. Don would then donate it to a wig making company that supplies cancer patients with wigs for a sum of money.

Walking over to an eating centre, Paithoon went up to the assistant and said, “Can I please have a glass of milk with roti gluay (Thai banana pancake).”

The man nodded and took the money from him. Paithoon went to sit down at a table and took out a sketchbook and pencil from the bag he carried with him and started drawing P’Nao again. His order arrived five minutes later and halfway through eating the pancake and drawing, he was suddenly surrounded and those people sat down at his table.

Paithoon got such a fright that he jumped up from his seat and spilt his milk all over his drawing. The people who sat down all looked at the drawing and the person who jumped up from being frightened.

Paithoon looked at the people who sat down and saw that they were three women and four men. One in particular man who picked up the sketchbook trying to save it had a panicked expression on his face.

Paithoon frowned, what was P’Nao doing here?

“Sah wah dee Khrap! P’,” Paithoon greeted them.

“Sit, sit, I’m so sorry for frightening you Nong,” Nao apologized. Paithoon sat down and took his sketchbook from him and flipped through it. He shook his head and sighed. The attendant came over to clean up the table because he saw what happened.

Paithoon smiled at him weakly and asked, “Can you throw this away please P’?” The man nodded and took the book along with the glass and dirty tissues.

“We didn’t mean to scare you,” Nao apologized again feeling sorry that he had to throw the whole book away.

Paithoon pursed his lips then nodded, “It’s okay,” he whispered and everything suddenly became awkward.

Nao was being urged with eyes to speak and swore in his head but smiled, looking at Paithoon who had his head lowered and poking his pancake, “You are Paithoon Bunpraserit right?”

“Mn,” Paithoon answered and looked over at Nao. Nao forced a smile, “I am Naowarat Chanthotwang but you can call me P’Nao, this is…” Nao introduced himself and all his friends but this Paithoon Bunpraserit wasn’t the Paithoon Bunpraserit that did his presentation in front of them in the auditorium a week ago.

Nao cleared his throat and asked, “You were drawing a picture of me?”

Paithoon nod his head and hummed making his seniors sigh. Nao rubbed his temples, what was going on with this person? Looking at Paithoon he asked, “Why do your classmates call you Air?” 

Paithoon smiled at him and shrugged, “Because I’m something they can’t understand.” 

Nao’s heart fluttered being smiled at by Paithoon, there was suddenly a different air about him when he smiled. Looking away he swallowed, “Do you mind it if we join you?”

Paithoon shook his head, “I don’t mind but since I don’t have a book any more I will be leaving.”

“No please stay!” Nao said grabbing Paithoon’s hand making him sit back down. Paithoon looked at him confused, “Do you need something from me P’?”

Nao looked between his friends then back at Paithoon and asked, “Did you see my posts on SBook?”

Paithoon frowned and nodded, “Mn, someone showed it to me.”

“What do you think?” Nao asked nervously.

Paithoon beamed, “I loved it.”

“I don’t understand you,” Jee, Nao’s best friend said while the others all nodded.

Nao sighed relieved, looking at Paithoon he asked, “Would you be willing to work with us on the annual event? There are ten of us and everyone wants to work with you.”

Paithoon looked at Nao and asked, “Do you want to work with me too P’?”

Nao nodded without a second thought. Paithoon nodded, “Okay but I still need to go and I am part of another group, if P’ is willing to work with them then I’ll join you all.”

Nao smiled, “The more the merrier, can I have you LINE ID?” He asked and handed Paithoon his phone. Paithoon looked at Nao’s phone then slowly took it confusing the hell out of everyone.

Typing in his ID he sent a message to himself then handed Nao his phone back with a smile, picking up his bag he said, “Then I’ll see you P’.” Looking at the others he greeted them and left. Once Paithoon was gone Nao hugged his best friend and kissed him on the cheek happily.

Jee pushed Nao away and said, “This is the last time I’m helping you pick up people.”

Nao couldn’t stop smiling making all his friends shake their heads, Nao held his cheeks saying, “I appreciate it.”

Jee smirked, “Well now we know why they call him Air but shouldn’t they have called him N’Confusing?”

Their friends chuckled, one of the girls looked at Nao with concern and said, “Are you sure about this, you and Katie didn’t break up to long ago?”

Nao who was in his own world looked over at her and frowned, sighing he said, “I’ll see how things go but I’m not taking Katie back.”

*

Nao had been contemplating the whole day on what to say to Paithoon and finally got the courage to send him a message: Good evening, I’m sorry for ruining your sketchbook, can we meet up to buy you a new one tomorrow or when you are free? I also want you to introduce me to your friends that you are in a group with so that we can get things started.

Putting his phone down, he threw a towel over his shoulder and when he was about to head to the showers his phone dinged.

Picking it up his heart raced when he saw it. Paithoon reply with, “Open your door, I’m here.”

He rushed to the door and opened it, his eyes almost popped out when he saw Paithoon standing there with baggy clothes on and holding a painting. He looked at Paithoon confused but let him in. Closing the door behind him he turned to look at Paithoon who was looking around impressed.

“N’Air?” Nao called him. Paithoon turned around and looked at him, smiling shyly he said, “P’ I painted this as a thank you for bringing my paintings to life in your music.”

Taking the painting from him, Nao felt overwhelmed with emotion, he looked at Paithoon and smiled, “Thank you but you didn’t need to.”

Paithoon shook his head, “I inspired you and you inspired me, its not that I am really thankful but if I didn’t draw you, you would have still been in my head.”

Nao’s eyes widened, he looked down at the painting and mumbled, “I guess I’m not the only one who couldn’t stop thinking of the one who inspired me.”

“Did you say something P’?” Paithoon asked in pretend deafness. Nao looked over at him and shook his head, “Thank you, I’ll treasure it,” he answered.

Paithoon nodded, pointing to a chair he asked, “Can I sit?”

Nao nodded and took the seat beside him, looking at Paithoon he asked, “How did you know where I stay?”

Paithoon raised a brow at him and said, “I live two floors down, I passed your room many times when I used the bathroom on this floor.”

“Oh…” Nao said while he wondered why he never noticed him and could he have seen Katie by any chance.

“P’ were you on your way to shower?” Paithoon asked. Nao nodded, “Yes actually I stink, will you be okay here while I take a shower real quick?”

Paithoon nodded, “Sure.”

Nao switched on his laptop and went to a playlist, “If you want you could listen to some of my music or you could listen to whatever you want, there are movies on here too.”

Paithoon nodded but didn’t say anything. Nao brought his earphones over then headed to the shower inside his room. 

Looking through Nao’s music, clicking on a song name “Backup,” he plugged the earphones in and listened to it. Soon his head was moving to the beat as he felt the song speak to him, leaning back in the chair he thought, ‘He must have written it after he broke up with her.’

Nao came out of the bathroom and heard Paithoon’s voice singing his lyrics: It’s hard not to be by your side

You know well that I miss you

And I won’t let you go

Not only was he talented in painting and had different ways of expressing himself emotionally he could sing too – he was a compliment right?

“Nong?”  Nao called him and shook him slightly. Paithoon stopped singing and took out the earphones, looking up at Nao he saw that he had a slight smile on his face.

“Do you like that song?” He asked as he sat down.

Paithoon nod his head as he looked at Nao and said, “It’s sad, was it written from experience?”

Nao chuckled embarrassed, “You are very perceptive.”

“I don’t need a new sketchbook the director gave me a box full of them for my birthday last year,” Paithoon said.

Nao raised a brow then nodded, “Okay, what do you have planned for the competition?”

Paithoon shook his head, “Don’t know,” he yawned and covered his mouth, “We haven’t discussed anything yet but I did tell them we’ll be working with your group and they seem okay about it.”

Nao had this odd feeling in him when he saw Paithoon without his long hair earlier on in the day, raising his hand he brushed Paithoon’s hair back and looked at his face properly. The two of them stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds when he suddenly remembered where he knew this person from, “Why didn’t you come back to me?”

Pushing Nao’s hand away Paithoon said, “I thought you wouldn’t want to remember it so I left you alone.”

Nao stared at Paithoon without saying a word then smiled making him raise a brow.

Seeing that he was now recognized, Paithoon asked, “P’ can you send me this instrumental, I like it.” Nao looked at the song on the playlist and played it, thinking it over he looked at Paithoon and asked, “What do you like about it, its just something I put together while I was bored.”

Paithoon raised a brow and said, “It just speaks to me.”

Nao smiled at him then inserted a flash drive into the usb port and sent all the songs he wrote to the flash drive, handing it to Paithoon he said, “Here you go doll, do whatever you want but only you can hear my music okay, and no releasing it to the public.”

Paithoon looked at the flash drive and hesitantly took it, “Thanks P’.”

Nao hummed and got up, “Was the painting the only thing you wanted to give me?”

Paithoon turned in the chair and looked at Nao, he nodded his head then stood up, “I think I should go, I have something to do early tomorrow.”

Nao nodded and walked him out. Nao followed the awkward Paithoon down the steps and to his room, “By the way, I wanted to ask…” Nao trailed.

Paithoon turned around on the steps and looked at him with a raised brow, “Why did you cut your hair?” Nao asked him.

Paithoon shook his head and continued walking, stopping at a door he looked at Nao answering, “It was long and making me overheat.”

“Can I come in?” Nao asked then pushed past Paithoon who just stared at him.

Closing the door, he switched on the lights and the first thing Nao saw was the messy living room that had drawings, pens and pencils scattered all over. The kitchen had clay figurines lined up on the table, the chairs were piled with books too.

Nao turned around amused, “If your place is so messy where do your visitors sit.”

“On the floor,” Paithoon answered him short off and walked past him adding, “But I don’t let people in here besides the director when he wants to help clean up.”

“Are you and the director close?” Nao asked as he sat down on the carpet floor.

Paithoon shook his head, “Not on a personal level but he is one of my investors. He hand-picked me out of a few art students for my originality and has been supplying me with everything I need.”

“What is in it for him?” Nao asked curiously and happily since there was no ‘love’ between the two of them.

Paithoon yawned, “He gets 50% of what I make out of selling me stuff. Sometimes he sells them in my place too.”

Nao looked around then said, “If you need space to store everything, you are welcome to leave some of your work in my room.”

Paithoon shook his head as he brought over a bottle of honey apple water and sat down beside him, “Its okay, I am just multi-tasking that’s why its so messy, when I am done with those things there, it’ll be clean again,” he said pointing at the figurines on the table.

Nao opened the water and drank it. Closing the bottle he asked, “What are they for?” But received no answer.

He looked to his side and saw that Paithoon was sleeping. Nao couldn’t help but smile. Reaching over he brushed his hair out of his face then leaned down and kissed his nose, “Who knew that the one who helped me through my breakdown would make me fall in love unintentionally?”

Hoisting Paithoon up, he took him to his bedroom and placed him on the bed and covered him. Taking out his mobile, he took a picture of Paithoon then left closing the door behind him. 

**-*-*-*

Paithoon woke up the next morning finding himself in his bed and confused. Stretching his limbs, he got up and made his bed. Picking up his phone on the nightstand he saw there were messages on his phone.

Sun: Don’t forget that we need to meet up in studio 12 to finish prepping for the music video.

Naowarat: You fell asleep while we were talking. I will see you later today to talk about meeting up since we never got the chance, when you are free, let me know.

Naowarat: I also want to explain what happened a few months ago.

 

0