CHAPTER 9: Xian’s Perfect Resume(I)
3.3k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" I thought that you only could get a seat in the Odette Restaurant if you only books one month before. " Xian asked with a little bit of surprised tone as they both walked into the gorgeous restaurant. 

That restaurant was existed in the center of the city and the restaurant looked like a mansion instead of restaurants because of its huge size. Sparkling golden floor that could reflect your own image and the ceiling which was painted with the 18th-century arts and with beautiful chandeliers. There was a luxury stairway that was in front of their eyes and it could be seen the moment the door of the restaurant was opened.

" Yep, that is correct. But My father owns the Odette Restaurant chains. " Wel said with a calm tone and the butler led them through the ladders to appreciate the famous painting and expensive collections. 

" I see. " Xian hid her surprised face but Wel could read her expression like a book. 

" Can I take some pictures to upload on my Social account after all this is extremely rare event for me? " Xian asked Wel without hiding.

" Free feel.  " Wel said as his eyes were on Xian and appreciating her open personality. She never lied to him and she said everything which came to her mind. 

' She is really beautiful. ' Wel said as her beauty was highlighted when beautiful things surrounded her. 

Xian started to take pictures and selfies with her phone. Her phone was very cheap and the brand was aimed at poor people like her. But the performance was good and the brand power was muddied because of its price. People thought that cheap things must be bad. 

' I wonder that is her real personality or a personality that forged with her hard work. ' Wel muttered again. Nevertheless, he loved a woman like Xian. More like everyman loved that kind of woman. They were not ashamed to show that they were poor. Even though, she was using cheap bags, clothes, and accessories. Everything that wore by beautiful women and handsome men became beautiful things. 

" Young Master, What would you like to order? " The butler asked him.

" Give me the usual package. " Wel said as this was not clearly first time for him visiting 

" Yes, Young Master. " The bulter bowed him as he left from the room silently. It was private room and decorated with expensive things. Just, the usual world of rich people.

" No wonder people said Odette Restaurant is the most gorgeous restaurant. Each the paintings will cost around millions. " Xian said with an appreciating tone as she was very impressed by the decorations. 

" Father likes to collect and most of the paintings here don't past 10 million. They are just his trashes" Wel said her as she was sitting in front of him. Their distance was not that far but Wel's hands could not reach her out. 

" By the way, what is the usual package you ordered? " Xian asked him with a curious face.

" Well, that is ' Exclusive Seafood Package '. If I am not wrong, it cost around 600,000. " Wel said with a light tone as she nodded her head.

" Thanks for the treat. It is like 4 years of my salary. I never thought that I would be eating in a famous restaurant like Odette. For me, it is wonderful to experience. " Xian replied with a charming smile and she was very happy with the outcome. 

" It is not that much. If you want to eat daily here, I can arrange it. " Wel said with a hidden meaning.

" I see. It looks like I need to put afford to get that. " Xian also understood the meaning behind his words. It was not hard to see the intention behind his words. No man would treat you at the most expensive restaurant if he didn't interest you. 

After chatting for minutes, the dishes were displayed on the table, and there were around over 30 seafood dishes. 

Xian was busy with taking the pictures of dishes as both of them started to enjoy the dishes. They were extremely good and it was pretty much impossible for them to finish all dishes so Xian requested to pack those dishes and Wel agreed. After all, they were going to enter the garbage or into the stomaches of employees.

" Did you enjoy the dish? " Wel asked her as he enjoyed the wine that had no alcohol and desserts were lying in front of them. 

" Yes. I enjoyed it a lot and I never tasted that kind of expensive food. I feel like I am going to have wings. " Xian answered back with a joking tone and she was also enjoying the wine like Wel.

After the moment of silence, Wel and Xian looked up at each other and they had an understanding. 

" Let me tell you first, I never have a boyfriend and I still have ' First Kiss '. " Xian said with a charming smile and they were playing the mind game.

" Why? You must be pretty popular. " Wel had an interesting smile on his face.

" Because man loves the pure girl. Besides, I like to aim for the best. " Xian replied him.

" Then, you must possess skills and abilities to aim for the best. " Wel knew that she was not a cheap woman.

" Even if I don't have skills and abilities. I can become an accessory to the best. I am not rich and my mana capacity is only C. But I am smart and can become a perfect lover. " Xian replied.

 70% of the population had mana capacity of C Class and only 20% had B Class of mana capacity.  9% had A class like Wel and 1% of the population had S Class like Minato. Magic was powerful but modern technology advanced too much,  and then magic became not that needed like an ancient times, but still, magic represented the social standing and power. 

Xian stood up from her chair and she sat on Wel's lap. They both face each other as Xian's expression looked very sexy.

" Can I become your accessory? " Xian said with a slutry smile as she kissed him. 

------------------

The next chapter is still Xian's and I feel like I want to add like Virtual Reality like SAO and action scenes.

41