CHAPTER 15: The Aftermath
2.7k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----Ayako's POV---- 

" Sigh! Did I move by a kid? " Ayako was very surprised by the unexpected action of Wel. She was beyond disbelief. Who knew that the kid who she knew since young was seeing her like that. Truth be told, she was a little bit disappointed at Wel a little bit.  

' But he looks very good. No no. I need to reject him firmly the next time. ' Ayako said with determined eyes and she was a little bit excited by Wel's action. 

She never had that much experience in romance. She married at 18 and birthed Minato in the same year. She was currently 34 years old. Her husband was the love of her life and childhood friend since they were young. 

" Sigh! What should I do these things? " Ayako sighed again and she looked at the luxury items on the table. She was a little bit hesitant to throw them into the trash can, after all, everything on the table was her favorite item. It was extremely going to hurt to throw them into the trash can. Even if the world's most expensive diamond was given to her, she would not hesitate to throw it into the trash can. Women's heart was weird and also her heart was. 

" I need to apologize to him. " She muttered as she put the luxury items into the wardrobe. She slapped him because he trash-talked to her dead husband but still she was a kid in her eyes. 

"I wonder why did I not feel anger or disgusting feeling? " She muttered and she really didn't know why didn't she reject firmly like she usually did. Giving false hopes to other people was the worse thing she could do to other people.

----Ayako's POV Ends---

" Not bad. I nailed. " Wel was smiling and there was a red had printed on his left cheek. He didn't feel that much pain. Slaps were only painful on the first time but the second and third times were not that painful compared to the first time. Probably, the pride and humiliation dealt a lot of damages at the first slap, in other words ' Emotional Damage ' triggered at the first slap and you didn't feel any shame or humiliation at the second slap. It was like the first kiss. It would stay inside your heart.

" Luca, Good job. " Wel praised him and he was in great mode after his plans were very successful.

" Thanks, Young Master. " Luca didn't ask anything but he knew that something must happen when he saw the red print on Wel's cheek. But he stayed his mouth very shut.

' I should do more aggressively. ' Wel muttered. He knew Ayako's favorite foods, clothing, personality, and accessories from A.I.

There was Ayako's profile page and almost everything about her was written on it. But there were no profiles about Heroines and he was quite disappointed. But still, three women in the world were much more beautiful than the Heroines in the beauty ranking of the game. Of course, there must be beautiful girls like Heroines in the world and they were not included in the story so Wel needed to find them like a Gacha. 

' Now, I need to meet another two. Damm, thinking them about them give me a boner. ' Wel thought inside his head and their identities were stronger than Wel's and but Wel knew that he would have a chance to meet them. 

' Sigh! I don't have the confidence to conquer ' the number 1 ' in the beauty ranking. ' Wel muttered and he had quite a life experience and he didn't feel any fear toward everything. But Wel had the guts that ' The Number 1 ' was the same kind as him. In means, trash human beings like him. Besides, she was the most unique character in the game and she only had a few appearances in the game but people loved her a lot. People wanted her own story where she was the ' Main Character '. 

' Well, as people said the more beautiful woman they are, the more they are complicated or simple as fuck. ' Wel muttered the lines that a friend used to say to him. 

The woman was a very twisted person as far as her profile went and she had tendencies of the super sadist, but there were million people who worshipped her like a goddess. Depending on appearance, you could become a good or bad person. It would always be no matter what kind of realms they were. 

She was definitely ' Author's most favorite character ' . After all, whatever her scenes were appeared, she always won. Even MC lost her and MC got a little bit of character development. 

' Well, she is very interesting so I'm quite excited to meet her ' Wel had a smile on his face.

It took an hour to reach his luxury apartment and it existed a little bit of away from downtown. But the scenery was extremely beautiful. 

" Young Master, " Luca opened the door and Wel left from the car.

" Luca, you can leave from the job early if you want. I have something to do in the evening. " Wel said as Luca thanked him. Luca lived very near to his apartment. 

" Thank you, Young Master. I will go now. "  Luca said as he left from the parking underground.

After that, Wel went back to his apartment and usually, he was alone but now there was one girl in his apartment. Of course, it was none other than ' Xian '. 

------------

A.N - Let's me clarify something, every beautiful woman in the story will not become MC's harem members. Some will have a physical relationship but some will not.

Like ' Number One ' girl. She will become like MC's best friend and she will have a good amount of storytelling.

33