Special CHAPTER: A Universal Top Goddess
2.5k 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Author's Note - I disappeared almost a month because of my family's situation. I will try to engine up my writing skill back and try to upload the novel. ]

Warning - BDSM( not a BDSM's sex scene)

Some people might trigger from the chapter.

New Character's introduction. She is going to be kinda important side character.

---------------

Even though the room was large and looked like a luxury, there were only three or four furnitures and had large wide space. The room was made of extremely expensive woods and the room's design was very beautiful. The view from the room was super gorgeous as you could see beautiful mountains and lakes. The room's interior design was quite interesting and it was made with steel and black woods, which looked like a combination of black and white. There were lines on the wall which were made with Sapphire and Topaz.

Even though the room was unnecessarily big, there were only a big bed and dressing table, and wardrobe. Strangely, there were a lot of sex toys, BDSM toys like orion cuffs, ropes that fall down from the ceiling, and slappers. Many more toys hung in the sliders. The sliders were in the wall and you could easily pull them from the knobs. 

There was a woman on the bed who looked like going to die. Her ass was beaten up until the blood leaked and her hands were cuffed from the cuffs that came down from the ceiling. Her cheeks were slapped and her nipples were bit and played with until the shape was changed. Her whole body was covered with kiss marks, red marks, and many more. She was out for the days and she looked like a corpse. 

She looked very beautiful if you looked at her carefully. Her face was beaten up and could not recognize but magic could fix her body within a minute but it was going to cost a lot. Healing Magic was much more expensive than modern medicine. It was reserved for Rich and Powerful people. Even a simple Healing spell could cost around half a million.

If you healed her, people would recognize her immediately because she was currently a very famous Idol. Her name is Jennifer Ray from LOVE LOVE IDOL Group. She had a beautiful charming face that could charm a thousand of people but currently, people could not recognize her charming face.

She was definitely an International idol and her group's album sold over 50 million in a year. So she was World Famous Idol. No matter how much famous she was, there were million of people who had not heard about her. But without the doubt, she was a Class A celebrity with wide-reaching fame. But she was used like a sex toy and her body was lying on the bed. 

There was another person in the room and she was sitting in front of the dressing table naked. She took the lipstick from the table and gently put it on her lips, she also wore very thin makeup. Unlike Jennifer, her body looked very fine without a single scar and she didn't look like a cruel woman that could hurt another woman. There were only two people in the room and she was an offender.

' Should I try with the Whole Group? ' She thought as she slowly prepared herself while looking up in the mirror. She fucked Jennifer so bad that Jennifer was going to die. She didn't care about Jennifer but she cared about her own lust so she had a good night. 

Wuqing was super sadistic and she loved to have sex with women. She was not a lesbian or gay but she loved sex with a woman or she enjoyed toying the women. 

' She was done quickly yesterday. The whole group might withstand one night. I will call them after the job is done. ' She muttered as she wore very short gown that showed her perfect curves. Men would definitely cum from her look alone. 

' I really look very beautiful. ' She praised herself. She was seriously very beautiful. She wore clothing like slut would wear. She was the type of person who liked to use her advantages fully. She knew that she was very beautiful so she used her beauty to climb up to the top of the world.

Her name Wuqing Nushen and she was known by another name which was ' Universal Top Goddess ' or The Most Beautiful Woman. She was the most beautiful and most successful woman in the world, the richest woman in the world. She came from a very poor family but she was already the richest woman in the woman even though her age was not 30. She was in the top 5 list of richest people but that list was never right especially a world like this where nobles still existed. 

" Sera. " Wuqing muttered as suddenly the woman appeared from her shadow. The shadow element which was one of the rarest elements in the world, special type of element.

" Heal her and clean the room. " Wuqing said with a very beautiful smile and her smile could light up the darkness. 

" Yes. " Sera replied her.

" Ok. Well, I might fuck her tonight and send the Jets to bring everyone in the LOVE group. I want them tonight. " Wuqing said with a smile while preparing to go out. She had a smile on her face like she was enjoying the moment.

" Yes. " Sera answered only one word. 

Wuqing nodded in full of satisfaction. She was very satisfied with Sera. After all, she raised Sera like that. Sera's body was modified with modern technology and her magic was tempered with modern science until the limit of human could resist. In other words, Sera was very strong because she was successful test subject. That kinds of things were illegal but Wuqing had a lot of money so it was very easy to cover up the traits.

" My little dog is good. " Wuqing patted Sera's head like she was treating a dog. Well, for Wuqing Sera was her dog. 

" Thank. " Sera replied as she disappeared into the shadow.

' I should build another laboratory to strengthen Sera. ' Wuqing thought as she liked to see the limits of Sera. Truth be told, she didn't care about Sera. If Sera was dead, Wuqing would get Sera Version 2.0. 

' I feel like something interesting is going to happen. ' She muttered with a smile as a beautiful smile formed on her face.

19