Chapter 768. Relaxing at the Beach.
1.5k 14 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their group sped up, quickly reaching the beginning of the water area. Unlike how it was inland, there were many draining systems for the streets to prevent tall waves from inundating these places. 

Seeing a tall wave go into the city for a few hundred meters before being drained by the powerful draining system wasn't that unusual.

Still, the architecture was done with the typical living earth, and it was built in such a way that it made it almost impossible for water corrosion to affect any buildings.

Moreover, something they hadn't realized from afar because of the sheer size of the Ascending Ocean City was that there was about a 100-meter stretch of beach with very few shops. 

Looking around, our girls could even spot a few people sunbathing or taking strolls and doing other activities. Of course, sunbathing was done without bikinis and such. The swimsuits were very conservative, hiding most of the skin. It was not different from wearing a short-sleeved shirt with relatively short pants that could get wet.

Most of the shops alongside the beach were built with things for facilitating underwater movement or for aquatic beast-humans to walk on land more easily. There were even transporting devices to carry races like mermaids. 

The mermaids Yasenia has seen until now were extremely strong, and they could float by themselves. However, the average mermaid did not have such an ability. 

Additionally, seeing the numerous water creatures was quite a new experience for our girls, who had never been on a beach or even close to the sea until now. 

It was quite normal, as the ocean was extremely dangerous regardless of which world. It usually housed one of the strongest creatures, and because of the special underwater environment, facing them was quite a nightmare for land creatures.

Moreover, with the unreal distances between places, going to the beach as a vacation was limited to the very top families who could travel such long distances in a short time. Adding to the aforementioned dangers, beaches were not popular vacation spots.

Imagine you were sunbathing, and suddenly, a beast larger than a mountain came ashore and swallowed you because it felt like it. It was not a danger anyone wanted to face.

The only reason people were in Ascending Ocean City beach was because of the underwater patrols and other security measures, creating a relatively safe zone.

Kaleina slithered before the group, using her serpentine body and frontal limbs to move, and reached the sand. 

Once her claw sunk in the fine sand, she exclaimed. "Oh! It feels funny, haha."

Seeing Kaleina playing with the sand, Yasenia looked around and commented. "Do you girls want to make a stop here? It's quite a rare opportunity to relax on the beach." 

Evelyn's eyes shone, and she opened her mouth.

Yasenia's tail moved in a perfect arc and landed perfectly on the side of her face.

SLAP!

Evelyn spun, and using the centrifugal force, she created a mini-sand-tornado. With elegance, she landed, bowing to no one, and leaving everyone speechless.

Evelyn coughed and looked at Yasenia. "Why did you tail slap me?"

Yasenia looked at her with a deadpan. "I won't wear those swimsuits."

Evelyn cried. "Why not!?"

Yasenia's eyebrow twitched when she saw her dear distressed. "Do you really want me to put them on?"

Evelyn approached and fell to her knees. "PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING!"

Yasenia looked down at the kneeling and begging woman, and the corner of her lips twitched. She looked at her other dears, expecting them to convince her perverted dear, but instead, she saw that all of them were looking at her with eager eyes. 

Yasenia felt betrayed. 'Even them!?'

Tatyana smiled. "Sorry, Little Treasure, but it is such a rare opportunity. We want to see."

When the pregnant dear said so, Yasenia's defenses crumbled. She sighed and summoned a small tent to change. "Sigh, sure. I'll put them on."

She had it in her ring because she had used it to play with Evelyn at night a few times.

One of the spirits looked at the girls and asked. "What kind of swimsuit is she going to put on?"

Evelyn's eyes shone as she exclaimed. "A micro-bikini!"

All the spirits tilted their heads, unaware of what it was. 

Yasenia's slightly low and mellow voice was heard from the tent. "Dear, I'll wear it, but the bottom part will be a normal bikini, okay? The one with the hiding function. I don't want to go dangling that everywhere." 

Evelyn struggled as if she was being told to sell her soul, but eventually, she folded. "Okay, I'll accept that." 

Yasenia sighed in relief inside and commented. "The top is also something big enough to hide my nipples, okay?"

Our girls, who didn't know about the extent of the revealing nature of the bikinis, had their eyebrows twitching. 'What kind of clothes does Evelyn ask Yasenia to put on at night!?'

Evelyn really wanted to say no, but she knew that those bikinis were more for the bedroom than the outside, so she compromised again. "Okay, okay. As long as it is the black one, I'm happy with it."

Yasenia's hesitant voice reached them. "The black one?"

Evelyn nodded like a pecking chicken. "Yes, yes, yes! Please!"

Even when they couldn't see her, they could feel her struggle. Finally, Yasenia answered. "Sigh, okay."

Evelyn clenched her fist in a celebratory pose, her mouth already drooling. 

The girls and spirits got extra curious and looked at the tent. Even Kaleina and Flame came with curious eyes.

Finally, the curtain of the tent was pushed sideways, and Yasenia stepped out.

Silence.

Even the people walking around stopped as they looked at Yasenia with wide eyes.

The dragoness had gathered her long hair in a loose braid that didn't pull the hair and allowed it to look voluminous without looking untidy.

The unusual hairstyle was already a killer, but other than her usually gorgeous face, the sight that blessed their eyes when they looked down made even the spirits solidify in shock.

Yasenia was wearing a very small bikini for her tremendous breasts that held her massive pair with just two horizontal clothes attached in the middle. 

The width of the cloth was just right to hide the nipples, but it left the breasts completely free to bounce up and down, revealing her underboob, as well as a cleavage that some might argue that it was deeper than the ocean. Plus, it had a hole in the middle, revealing the entire line from top to bottom that her white mountains created.

The rest of the body was completely naked, except the lower part of the bikini, which, by the way, had strings to support the small triangle that hid her most intimate part but revealed the rest. Thanks to spatial clothing shenanigans, there wasn't any bulge. 

Her perfectly slim waist, the very slightly noticeable abs adding that touch of healthiness, the hip curve that would give anyone vertigo, and the long and perfectly thick legs added to her usually sashaying steps, making Yasenia's body become a massive sex bomb as she walked toward them. 

Finally, the tail swaying as usual behind her only further increased her attractiveness, giving that beastly beauty that almost sent every beast human into heat. 

Her attractiveness was such that a few mortals and low-level cultivators at the side couldn't help it and, well… Let's stop here for their privacy. Saying that they needed to change underwear quickly and that on that day, many couples got pregnant is enough to give you an idea.

Yasenia looked at her dears and smiled gently, using one finger to slightly fix the upper part of her swimsuit, involuntarily lifting the heavy breast and making it bounce when she released it, adding a mature vibe to her sexiness. 

She asked with a mellow and rich voice that tickled their ears. "Does it look good?"

Evelyn's nose burst with two streams of blood; she made a thumbs up and fainted backward with a large smile. "I can die happy."

The rest of the girls and even the maids had the level of redness on their faces increased. 'Heavens have mercy, some people today might die of a heart attack.'

Yasenia tilted her head and looked to the side, only to see Tatyana with an image-capturing device taking photos at enough speed to create a perfectly smooth film. Feeling mischievous, she slightly leaned forward, highlighting her perfect breasts, and smiled seductively. "If you pay me so much attention…" She licked her lips sensually. "I might eat you~."

That sudden attack was as destructive as her strongest skill, sending many people to Happyland as they fainted out of excitement.

The spirits, who usually were unable to feel sexual attraction for anything regardless of their beauty, could feel their cores thumping. 'W-What is this creature!? S-So beautiful!' 

Soluna was hiding her face with her hands but leaving a small opening between the fingers so that she could look at the dragoness. Still, the wildly flaming hair was enough of a hint to tell anyone that she was looking.

Yasenia approached the dazed Kaleina and laughed, picking up her dear with her arms and tail. "Shall we go bath in the ocean for a bit, love?"

Kaleina blushed and nodded, coiling around Yasenia while hugging her neck. Yasenia smiled and turned toward a red-faced Flame. It was difficult to say where her hair ended and her skin began. "Come as well, Flame."

Flame timidly walked forward, her red wings flapping happily as she almost took off, and she took the extended hand. 

Soluna quickly walked to Yasenia's other side, her white face stained with shyness. "C-Can I go too, Yasenia?"

Yasenia extended her other free hand, and Soluna excitedly took it. 

Then, Yasenia began to walk toward the water, where a sign that said that bathing there was okay was marked. She had spotted it before when analyzing the beach with her spiritual wide sense.

The girls who were left behind snapped out of their daze when Yasenia turned around and left. However, their eyes couldn't help but follow those large heart-shaped buttocks that alluringly moved with Yasenia's natural catwalk. 

Andrea coughed and spoke, internally thanking her mother and father for her light brown skin that made her blushing much less noticeable. "Should we change as well?" 

Kali waved her hand with a sorry smile. "I'll pass, sorry, girls."

The girls didn't mind and reassured her. Cecile entered the tent as well, coming out with a full-body white swimsuit. 

Even then, the Moon Phoenix's ethereal beauty was nothing to scoff at. Even this simple swimsuit couldn't hide her peerless beauty and perfect body. 

Angel was a bit shy, so she refrained from changing as well, while Evelyn changed to a horizontal and much less revealing upper part and swimsuit trunks.

It didn't look bad on her, but it was nothing to gawk at.

Andrea didn't mind and chose a pair of long trunks and an upper swimsuit that looked like a sports bra. Still, her perfectly sculpted body drew the attention of many females, making them gulp as they squeezed their thighs. 

The seniors and maids didn't change, and the spirits also didn't change.

They all followed Yasenia into that part of the water and played for three hours. 

69