Chapter 177. Tang and Long family scheme, Tatyana’s plan.
4.3k 11 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, it wasn't like this was the only secret realm that opened in the last 100 years. There was at least once every ten years. However, the rest of them were quite small and from unknown cultivators. A secret realm could be created once you passed the Transcendent Realm, and it was a tool used by cultivators often to leave an inheritance that could last longer.

Moreover, some techniques let people reincarnate, taking over bodies with these inheritances, which makes it always a dangerous experience to enter one. Still, riches drew cultivators like fire drew moths. So people just accepted the risk when going into one.

The thing about this secret realm was that people knew that it was extraordinary because its energy signals were similar to those from before the Heavenly Cataclysm. As told previously, the energy before the Heavenly Cataclysm was different and allowed cultivators to reach the God level easier. Moreover, it was more nourishing for the cultivator.

Experts deduced the World itself felt threatened by the power of cultivators, so it lowered the nourishment it gave to its residents as a defensive mechanism.

So this realm being from before that era meant it could hide secrets of cultivation that were lost at that time. With these secrets, a sect could gain an extremely powerful cultivator and quickly rise in ranks and fame.

So besides strengthening themselves, the sects expected their juniors to gain that kind of knowledge and bring it back to the sect to make it rise in the ranks. Consequently, the competitiveness inside the secret realm would be extremely high.

At the gathering spot, the people around saw the giant battleship arriving and exclaimed with awe. "The Rising Talent Academy is arriving! I heard this year they have a lot of extremely strong juniors!"

"Will the Heavenly Dragoness enter through this portal? I'm quite excited to see her in person; they say that her beauty can charm all creatures under the sky, and her talent is unmatched!"

One answered with disdain, "Haven't you heard that she fled after losing against Isla? What Heavenly Dragoness? Just a lizard without the courage to face her failures!"

Another person was doubtful and asked, "Is that true?"

That man shrugged and said with mockery, "At the end of the day, she is a beast-human. I bet she ran away with her tail between her legs! Hahaha."

Another man at the side said with a lecherous smile, "I also heard that, but that doesn't mean that she is less beautiful, hahaha. I'm going to have fun if I meet with her in the secret realm!"

One man at the side looked down at that person. "You are delusional. Even if she lost against Isla, she was strong enough to battle half-steps six months ago! Right now, she can sweep your ass a hundred times without getting tired!"

That man spat and said, "Bah! I bet the academy bought them to promote her and make a name for themselves. Moreover, isn't she the daughter of the headmistress? That woman has the power to pull some strings and make her own daughter look good. Isn't it strange that she lost just when she fought against a person from the Heavenly Sect? The Academy is still weaker that it so they couldn't reach an agreement!"

One woman around asked, "You sound believable, but where did you get this information from?"

The man snorted, "This information is quite well known in Champion City. It is not my fault you all live under a rock!"

Similar conversations could be heard around, with very mixed opinions about Yasenia. However, public opinion leaned more to the wrong side.

Tatyana, who was listening to all of them, raised an eyebrow, mostly unaffected...

*Cough* Ignore her twitching hand, ready to command Tian Long. *Cough*

Tatyana thought to herself. 'The Tang and Long families have done a nice work putting the reputation of my little treasure through the mud~. However, it is a shame… Humans are visual creatures, scum that change opinions as fast as a coinflip unless there is irrefutable evidence. Worse, even with this kind of evidence, people refuse to change their opinions because they feel that they are less if they actually learn and change views.'

Tatyana thought a little and smirked, saying aloud. "Little treasure, when we land, unfurl your aura at max strength. Meanwhile, use [Starry sky] and [Celestial Coat]. Do not use [Celestial Dress]; leave it as a trump card for the Secret Realm. We are going to do a big entrance."

Yasenia didn't understand why her mother suddenly wanted to be high profile, but she nodded nonetheless. "I will listen to mom."

Her body got surrounded by the golden-silver glow, and firefly-like white lights gathered around her. The stars were bigger than these small glitters and orbited around her in a beautiful pattern. It was like a Celestial being descended on the earth, and her wives couldn't help but appreciate her divine beauty.

Andrea said, "I don't think I will ever become tired of looking at you, love. You are beautiful."

Yasenia buried herself in her embrace and smiled coquettishly. "You are also extremely charming, darling~."

Andrea smiled and hugged the soft body between her arms closer.

The ship landed, and Tatyana moved to the front, walking elegantly in a black dress. Yasenia and the rest followed closely after. Yasenia was walking sensually just behind her, drawing attention of every person on the boat, and her wives and maids were behind the two of them.

A woman muttered adoringly. "Yasenia is so beautiful..."

A man nearby nodded. "No wonder she is considered the most beautiful woman of the inner sect. Every time I see her, she steals my breath away."

Another boy nearby sighed and said. "What a shame she only likes females... A very big lost opportunity to get a charming wife!"

One woman, a friend of his, laughed. "Pfft, you boys don't even have a chance to be in her harem~."

The man got irritated and shot back, "Don't speak as if you have a chance! I heard that she won't accept anybody, not even Linda, who is very close to all of them!"

The woman's mocking smile disappeared, and she looked longingly at the sashaying back and swishing tail.

Meanwhile, Yasenia saw Linda standing on the side, the half-step she met in the tournament, through the periphery of her vision and looked at her with a smile. Some screams were heard from that side.

Yasenia waved her hand for her to come near. They have been speaking these months and never really lost contact. Moreover, Yasenia and the other girls have become close friends with her. Of course, Linda was unsuccessful in making Yasenia cross her bottom line.

Linda learned about Yasenia and Kali getting together and felt quite heartbroken for a time that Yasenia didn't choose her. Even right now, if you were to ask Linda if she was jealous of Kali. Then, the answer was obviously yes. Linda liked Yasenia a lot, and this feeling only grew after she learned more about Yasenia and how she treated her harem members.

However, it wasn't the bad kind of jealousy, and she was very open about it. It was to the extent that she spoke about her feelings when all of Yasenia's lovers were present.

At that time, Yasenia could feel that Linda's jealousy wasn't like Lucia's since the girl was always straightforward with her feelings and easy to get along with. Yasenia could easily tell that Linda was upset that she didn't choose her, but the drama ended there.

After Linda opened her feelings, Yasenia's appreciation for the lively senior sister grew, and they became quite close friends. Instead of opening the distance as Linda expected, Yasenia continued speaking with her normally after rejecting her confession. Linda could feel that Yasenia treated her slightly differently, but it was in a good way.

Yasenia even gave her massages from time to time, which Linda loved in every way of the word. Every time she had one, it was an extraordinary experience. The feeling of Yasenia's hands going through her naked skin and her energy seeping into her body was something Linda won't forget. Her body trembled with euphoria every time, and her mind and soul relaxed to an extent they didn't before.

After seeing Yasenia gesturing her over, Linda made a little run and stopped beside Yasenia with a smile. "Yahoo Yasenia, why do you have your skills activated? Well, not that I mind; you are a treat for the eyes!"

Yasenia laughed and said. "To be honest, I don't know. You should ask mom."

Linda bowed toward Tatyana, "Greetings to the headmistress!"

Tatyana nodded and said, "Little treasure, speak with her later. Linda, go with Yasenia's wives and look at the show." Both didn't protest and obeyed her.

After Linda's confession and with Yasenia as a point in common, Linda and Kali became quite close and didn't let their previous small rivalry get between them.

Cecile was indifferent to Linda, as she was to almost anyone that wasn't Yasenia. Her focus was always on getting stronger, taking care of Yasenia, and learning the basics of all the professions since she didn't know if they would come in handy in the future.

Andrea also wasn't too interested, she had put a lot of effort during these months, and she almost didn't have any time to interact with other people other than clients, Yasenia, and the other girls.

Angel liked calmer people like Andrea, Cecile, or Yasenia, so she also wasn't a big fan of Linda. However, she didn't dislike her; none of them did.

On the other side, Evelyn hit off quite well with Linda. Their chat always got into pervert zones, and Evelyn even described to Linda, with Yasenia's permission, some of their nights, making Linda blush to her ears and feel hot all over. This made Linda aware of Yasenia's mighty weapon, which actually made her a little shy around Yasenia for a while.

Therefore, after going toward Yasenia's wives, Evelyn and Kali greeted Linda, and they began speaking.

When Tatyana and Yasenia reached the gunwale, they looked around and saw many people looking toward the ship. Tatyana internally sneered while reflexively letting out her Empress disposition. 'Let's see how much your tricks last before my little treasure and me, Tian and Long families.'

Yasenia walked beside Tatyana, and Tatyana slowly lifted both of them from the boat.

The people around the battleship felt Tatyana's profound aura spreading around as if the world had become her palace, and she was the Empress. They all stopped what they were doing and looked on as Tatyana floated down slowly with Yasenia.

When the people below saw the mother and daughter, many who didn't see them before this became breathless.

Tatyana had a tyrannical aura around her, and her expression was indifferent as if everything was below her very being. However, it didn't come as arrogance but as absolute confidence in herself.

Her features were the epitome of elegance and beauty, and they instantly stole countless hearts.

Her piercing red eyes made it seem as if the blood of her innumerable slain enemies resided in them; however, combined with her long raven black hair, it resulted in an imposing yet charming gaze.

Her black dress waved with the wind and resalted her imperial disposition to the point that the people around could describe Tatyana with a simple term.

Imperial Elegance.

Yasenia wasn't left behind since her battle robes revealing nature, her naturally voluptuous body, her seductive facial features, and the imposing dragon aura around her summarized into seduction and might incarnate. Right now, Yasenia was looking toward the ground as they descended and had her translucent black veil on, together with the black transparent scarf, adding a hint of attractive mysteriousness.

When their feet touched the ground, Yasenia looked up. If with Tatyana, people had their hearts thumping with respect and appreciation for her beauty. Yasenia's face, combined with her other traits, aroused carnal feelings in every person, be it male or female, making a lot of people around gulp.

Her golden-red slit eyes were glowing, and as she looked around, her aura swelled and exploded with a deep and resounding dragon roar!

*RROOOAAAARR!!!*

Cultivators in the Unification realm and below had the illusion of looking directly at a celestial dragon that embodied the firmament, making many people feel inferior just looking at her.

 

132