Chapter 304. Innate Skills and Reunion! Finally together again. (1)
3k 12 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia, Angel, and Valeria holding the sleeping Kali, slowly walked out of that place. They didn't have any haste to do so, so they didn't use anything to walk out. Valeria guided them toward the surface through a flower path, much more beautiful than the root-cave system they had entered the last time.

This tunnel was only available if a life-attributed cultivator was in the group. Suppose someone like that didn't exist in the group, the plants in the tunnel would become aggressive and devour any intruder. Yasenia was curious and asked, "How strong are they?"

Valeria got thoughtful and said, "It would be similar to fighting a group of twenty third-rank beasts led by a fourth-rank one. Of course, you must add plant-based creatures' benefits and weaknesses. But it is a close enough comparison."

Yasenia hummed, "Not that strong. I thought it would be more."

Valeria laughed softly, "You have to look at it from a common cultivator's point of view."

Yasenia shook her head, "I disagree. I rather look at things from a prodigy point of view. That way, the worst that can happen is overpreparing, never underestimating my enemy."

Valeria blinked and got thoughtful, "You are right. I should also think like that. I can't let my carelessness hurt Kali, after all."

Yasenia and Valeria kept speaking softly, and Angel listened from the side. They discussed plant creatures and their physiology. Yasenia wanted to learn since it was an area where she was very uneducated.

Valeria was explaining something when she felt the fox between her arms stirring awake. Kali yawned, showing a pair of sharp canines, and rubbed her eyes. Valeria smiled and said, "I hope you had a good rest, Kali."

Kali nodded and nuzzled her face against Valeria's soft skin. "You are very comfortable, Valeria."

Valeria said with a mysterious tone, "Kali, how about you look at the side?"

Kali looked at Valeria's face questioningly, but she obediently turned her gaze to the side. She saw a divinely beautiful Dragoness and a pure, innocent-looking girl smiling at her.

Kali's smile widened, and she excitedly called them, "Yasenia! Angel! When did you arrive?

Yasenia opened her arms and said, "We've been here for a while. How about a hug?"

Kali didn't hold back and jumped out of Valeria's embrace toward Yasenia. Yasenia caught her dear fox and instantly coiled her long dragon tail around her two fox tails. "I missed you, Kali."

Kali separated her face and moved forward to kiss Yasenia. She also moved forward and kissed deeply. Kali said between kisses, "I've also... Missed you."

Yasenia got her fill and subconsciously released her scent all over Kali, only stopping after she was sure that Kali was marked by her one more time. She smiled to herself as she saw her misty, verdant green eyes looking at her dazedly, the fox's nose twitching happily and sniffing the dragoness at every chance she had. 'It truly feels good to be back... It fills my heart from the things I was missing.'

Yasenia commented, "I really like your new tail. With this, we can more or less confirm you will slowly regain the nine tails."

Kali nodded, "Yes, my innate skill is related to my tails, so I'm sure I will unlock all of them."

Yasenia remembered about the innate skills and asked curiously, "What are their names?"

"Well, I only know about my first and second tail skills, and I also have another domain skill unrelated to my tails. They are [First Tail: Nascent Soul], [Second Tail: Blooming Life], and [Myriad Blooming Flowers]. To be honest, they are too good to be true, so I have to practice with them."

The dragoness stopped hugging Kali and asked Angel, "What about yours, baby?"

Angel said with a smile, "I have three! An attack skill called [Illuminating Beam], a supporting skill called [Laser Carom], and a berserk skill called [Crimson Heart Surge]. They are very powerful~."

Yasenia looked at Valeria and asked, "Do you have any?"

Valeria nodded, "Yes, but they are too many to explain in a short amount of time. However, I can tell you that they are all related to creation of life, spreading of plants, and strengthening of myself through them."

Kali was confused, "Huh? Why do you have innate skills? And why do they sound terribly strong!?"

Valeria remembered that she hadn't explained her identity to her, so she spoke about it in length. After the explanation, Kali's mouth was hanging open, completely baffled, "You are the Spirit Queen and you've had previous Masters before?"

Valeria nodded. Then, thinking that her previous masters may make Kali doubt her loyalty in the future, she asked somewhat anxiously, something Yasenia didn't expect to see from such a senior, "D-Do you mind about my previous masters? You don't have to worry, Mistress. I'm only loyal to my current master!"

Kali laughed and hugged Valeria's leg, "Don't worry, Valeria. I was just surprised. I won't like you more or less. The only question I have is, are you my Valeria?"

Valeria looked at Kali's scarred face and nodded seriously, "Yes. I'm your Valeria, Kali."

Kali smiled and nodded, "Then, it's all good. I don't care who you were, Valeria. My gratefulness for you won't change even if you were an Evil Spirit that has annihilated countries and nations."

Valeria didn't say anything, but the small smile on the corner of her lips showed that she was happy.

They kept speaking and walking, reaching the end of the flower path one hour later.

After going out, they didn't have much to do, so they walked around without a clear aim. They didn't get anything more than some plants Valeria spotted.

When the following morning came, Yasenia received a call from Evelyn, "Yasenia, I'm in a forest! Where are you? Also, I couldn't contact you before for a moment. Is everything fine?"

Yasenia smiled expectantly and answered, "I will tell you when we meet. We are going in the town's direction. To reach there, you have to search for…."

Yasenia explained how to locate the town to Evelyn. After that, Yasenia said, "You've heard her; let's go to the town area."

While they moved, Yasenia called Andrea and Cecile to explain the same thing to them. Yasenia planned on waiting for them and moving afterward.

All of them were approaching, and Yasenia could feel her heart thumping with anticipation and nervousness. The moment of truth was approaching, and Yasenia was already prepared.

Their journey toward the town area was uneventful.

They reached the rock-pillar forest area, and Yasenia even had her tail wagging slightly quicker than her normal lazy swishing, showing excitement.

The other three realized, but they didn't comment. They just smiled internally, thinking that she was too cute sometimes.

Yasenia stopped and looked at the communication device, trying to look calm, but the eagerness her whole body gave was clear to any person looking at her.

After two hours, the device vibrated! Yasenia's golden eyes shone with delight, and she looked around, "They are near!"

Valeria said, "They should be coming from the right. I feel two powerful presences approaching at a fast speed."

Yasenia didn't have a spiritual sense, but she could also feel the two very powerful auras coming from her right, so she turned and looked over.

Those presences got near, and they jumped out of the forest with powerful momentum.

The creature was an enormous white wolf, eight meters tall. Her fur was sleek and soft-looking, yet her whole aura gave an incredible feeling of majesty. It was clearly a very high-level beast. 

On its head, an electric-blue-haired woman was holding a silver spear. Her pose and standing were impressively noble as she looked down from the top of the enormous wolf.

The aura they gave together was like a storm as powerful as a natural electric storm that took shape into a wolf and a woman. Yellow and blue lightning coursed around them, increasing the visual shock.

Yasenia focused on Evelyn's face and her golden slit eyes crossed with Evelyn's violet ones. Her heart thumped as her body moved on her own, shooting toward them.

Sierra saw Yasenia approaching, and her natural aura made all her muscles tense, 'What kind of beast is she? Such a powerful bloodline pressure!'

Evelyn warned her, 'Don't attack her. That is my mate!'

Sierra was baffled, 'How did you seduce such a powerful creature!?'

Evelyn was about to respond, but a blur jumped from the ground and appeared before her, arms open.

Evelyn barely reacted before her whole body sunk into the dragoness's ridiculously soft body.

Yasenia's speed shot both of them off Sierra's head, making the latter blink without understanding how her Mistress had disappeared from her head.

However, when Sierra turned her head, she saw that the powerful creature had already landed with Evelyn between her arms and was literally slobbering her.

She was kissing, nibbling, and licking Evelyn's face while growling with pure love radiating from her. Moreover, Sierra could feel her own scent being obliterated by the dragoness's scent. 'I really underestimated how much her mate loves Evelyn.'

Evelyn laughed as she felt Yasenia showering her with love. The half-closed golden slit eyes as she licked and kissed her and the rapidly wagging tail made everything Evelyn had gone through more than worth it. 'I've gained enough strength to stand side by side with you now, my love. I won't be a dead weight anymore.'

Of course, it wasn't easy entering the altar on top of the mountain, and there were more times than not that she thought she would die. However, she managed to overcome everything and become much stronger.

Moreover, the treasure Sierra used for evolving was a Natural Treasure, similar to Yasenia's [Celestial Pearl]. It was a Thunder Soul that boosted her lightning's strength and control manifold. The Evelyn before and after absorbing the [Storm Roaring Thunder] were two completely different beings.

However, to absorb it, she had to resist her whole body being electrocuted by it for two hours straight. The torture was enough to make even some mentally trained people collapse. Thankfully, like all the other girls, Evelyn's mental strength was extraordinary.

After all of what Evelyn went through, receiving Yasenia's loving attack was as good as taking a refreshing bath on an unbearably hot day. Evelyn spoke whenever her mouth wasn't filled with Yasenia's long tongue. "I also missed you, Yasenia. *Kiss* Yes, yes, I know, you missed me too. You are such a cute dragoness~. Hahaha, don't tickle me!"

Yasenia realized her attitude had gone somewhat out of control, so she stopped her attack and looked at Evelyn with emotional eyes.

Evelyn looked back and smiled tenderly while caressing her cheek, "You must have gone through a lot, don't worry, we are here. When everyone is together, you can tell us everything, okay, my stupidly lovable dragoness?"

Yasenia nodded and gave her one final deep kiss for two minutes straight.

Evelyn sighed with satisfaction, and she let her body rest on Yasenia's, her head landing on one of the big breasts.

Angel, Kali, Valeria, and Sierra approached at that moment.

Angel chuckled, "I think we shouldn't stay far away from Yasenia for such a long time in the future. I fear she will die of loneliness!"

Kali looked at Angel, speechless, "Angel, aren't you the one that would die of loneliness without Yasenia? Are you saying that because you don't want to separate again?"

Angel blushed. 'When did she start knowing me so well!?'

She coughed and hid her "secret" plan. "I-I'm not. I'm just worried about Yasenia."

Kali and Valeria chuckled, and this made Evelyn and Yasenia stop their reunion and look at them. Evelyn lifted her hand, pinned below the dragoness. "Yo! It has been a while, Kali. Also, I'm gladly surprised that your and Yasenia's tits have become even more lovely, Angel."

Five creatures blinked twice, and Sierra wanted to hide her head like an ostrich. 'Why is my master like that!?'

112