Chapter 313. Small talk about Yasenia’s experience. Evelyn’s fantasies come true! (R-18)
3.6k 12 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia exited the room in high spirits. These sessions with her dears were doing wonders for her mentality. The line before and after the Trial was blurring, making those memories of the past clearer.

Yasenia was a high-level cultivator when she met them, so her brain was already empowered. Her ability to retain memories was extremely high. However, this didn't mean that she could remember everything at will. Sometimes, a trigger was needed.

Like it or not, night activity was a big part of her daily life with her dears, so having intercourse with them was an experience that made her remember many things. When Yasenia had sex with them, they didn't only vent their lust to each other.

Yasenia always has tried making love, making each and every session with them special one way or another. Now, finally connecting with Angel and Kali, her entire soul felt like it was singing with happiness.

Not only did she feel their Yin energy across her meridians, but the feeling of intimacy and closeness was also there again. It was the last step Yasenia needed to recover most of her previous pampering self. Of course, it was impossible to be without changes, but the sweet, lovely, and pampering dragoness had returned without any dramatic issues.

This was thanks to the relationship Yasenia built with effort and love.

Suppose Yasenia hadn't been completely loyal, adding many other women as she did in her Trial. In that case, she could see some of them either being angrier or directly leaving her side out of jealousy or other negative feelings.

However, her previous loyalty and honesty made Angel and the others understand her plight, her train of thought as to why she did that, and her decisions regarding her way of overcoming the Trial.

Evelyn, Cecile, and Andrea saw Yasenia walking out of Kali's room into the hall again. Her mouth was hooked into a happy and tender smile, and her whole being felt like a cozy blanket that surrounded them. Their lips unconsciously raised, infected by Yasenia's happiness.

"What are you smiling for, my love?" Asked Cecile.

Yasenia walked toward them; unlike previously, she didn't directly take one of them away. She walked toward Andrea, who was sitting in the middle of the three, and sat on her lap. Andrea wouldn't lose the chance to hug that soft and slim waist and her arms wrapped around the dragoness. Yasenia turned her waist and tail to the side to avoid bothering Andrea.

"Well, I'm happy that I'm back with all of you. All that time in the Trial took a toll on me." Yasenia's voice was soft and soothing, as if reflecting on her memories. Evelyn and Cecile grabbed one hand each, playing with those long, slim, and elegant fingers.

Andrea was curious and asked, "Say, Yasenia. Do you mind speaking about your intimacy within the Trial?"

Yasenia rubbed her side face on Andrea's neck and softly said, "I don't, as long as you don't mind."

"Did you try new things at night? You know, with five-hundred-plus women at your beck and call, you should have experimented, right?"

Yasenia chuckled and surprisingly said, "I didn't. I just had normal sex. Go to their room, give them my Yang energy once, and leave. I didn't do anything more."

The three of them blinked, surprised. Evelyn asked, "You didn't even bathe them?"

Yasenia shook her head, "How could I do that? Although it is hypocritical on my part since I'm having sex with them already, I wanted to have the least contact possible with them. The kisses were far in between, and I never used toys, I never used my mouth, I didn't even spend one on one time with them..."

Yasenia smiled wryly and said, "I just took a bunch of them, carried them into a room, and filled them one on one. Well, there is an exception."

Curiosity shone in their eyes. Evelyn asked, "Which one?"

Yasenia smiled and said, "Once, I wanted to see my limit. I gathered every single girl I had at that time and went into a wild orgy for three days and three nights. Out of the seventy-three women, I knocked out sixty-eight. I released so much Yang energy that I needed two days of rest before my energies balanced again!"

Their mouths opened, and Andrea said. "My love, I will need more details about that."

Yasenia felt something rising between her buttcheeks and lifted an eyebrow. She turned her head to look at Andrea and smiled, "You are quite the pervert, do you know that?"

Andrea laughed and said, "Well, I'm honest with my feelings. I mean, hearing about your adventures with so many women makes the thing so unfeeling and unreal that I don't feel anything. It is like a wondrous tale of erotica."

Evelyn chortled, and Cecile shook her head with a small smile, "Well, leave me out of the tale. Although it really is hard feeling something about something so... exaggerated. I rather not hear about it."

Evelyn shrugged, "Count me in when you are about to talk about it. I'm sure Angel and even Tatyana would be interested in it."

Yasenia frowned, "Do you girls think Mother won't mind?"

The three girls had quite the same thoughts. Andrea said, "Don't worry. Tatyana had talked to us about future possibilities before and the fact that she had prepared the maid division for you."

Evelyn laughed, "I've been waiting for the time you wanted to vent on the maids~. Being sandwiched between Alaia and you will be quite a delight."

Cecile sighed, "You already know how I feel about it. I'm not exactly in favor of it since I want you all for myself. But I wouldn't mind if you did it out of necessity."

Andrea and Evelyn looked at Cecile and snorted. Evelyn accused her, "Who was the one that had her three tails wagging after Yasenia spoke about her "Exploits."?"

Cecile raised her eyebrow, unfazed. "Hearing about it at passing and hearing the details is very different."

Yasenia smiled, "Don't worry. I'm full with you six at the moment, and if something happens with other people, it will be much further in the future. Around the time when we are ready to have children."

Evelyn asked, "Speaking of children. We are already inside the Unification Realm. When do you plan to begin your... "Bloodline propagation?"

Yasenia stood up and thought for a second, "Hmm, probably when we overcome the Dantian spiritualization realm or even when we enter the Transcendence Realm. The Sky Continent is now too chaotic to have children."

Yasenia turned and pulled Evelyn up. Cecile asked, "What if we move to a safer continent?"

"I don't know." Yasenia shrugged, placing her arm over Evelyn's shoulders. The height difference was just right for that motion to look extremely natural.

"However, I don't think it will be soon. I want to do something about the Celestial Attribute soon. I've already recharged the [Celestial Pearl]. Moreover, with the reward from the Trial, I'm on the verge of making a breakthrough in that aspect. It's just... There is one puzzle piece missing, and I don't know what it is."

Seeing Yasenia frown with doubt prickled their hearts. They really wanted to give her the answer and change her face to the previous smile.

Evelyn subconsciously raised her hand to smoothen the wrinkled skin between her brows. "Don't worry, Yasenia. I'm sure that you will find something soon."

Yasenia looked down at Evelyn's face and smiled. She grabbed her small hand to kiss it. Then, she said, "Let's go inside, Dear. It's time for your awaited reward... Or punishment~. It all depends on your choice."

Andrea and Cecile saw with smiles as Yasenia dragged the blushing Evelyn inside. Andrea and Cecile made small talk about what to do in the Town, waiting for Yasenia to exit one more time.

When Yasenia and Evelyn entered the room, Yasenia picked Evelyn up and made her surround her waist with her legs, holding her small butt with one arm. Evelyn looked down at Yasenia's smiling face and felt her heart full. She couldn't help but feel somewhat shy, uncharacteristic of herself. "Y-Yasenia, you've become more beautiful."

The dragoness's face bloomed into a delighted smile, making Evelyn even more flustered. "I'm glad you think that way, dear. Do you want to have normal sex or do the things we did before?"

Evelyn hugged Yasenia closely, hiding her face in her neck, and whispered. "I-I want you to punish me, mistress."

Yasenia's hand groped Evelyn's butt strongly, making her shudder, and carried her toward the bed. "You are such a bad girl~." Then, each time she finished a sentence, she smacked Evelyn's small cheeks. "I wanted to have a pampering time with my dear, but you, *Slap!* perverted little girl, *Slap!* Wants to be punished. *Slap!*"

Evelyn's blush grew deeper as the tingling sensation climbed up her spine. Her arms and legs tightened around Yasenia, and she whispered. "I-I'm bad, I-I'm sorry!"

Yasenia sat on the bed and placed Evelyn on her lap, face down. "Do you think an apology is enough?"

Then, Evelyn felt chilly down there as her pants disappeared. Following that, a hand went down and slapped hard.

*PA!*

The slap was so hard that Evelyn's body arched as a moan left Evelyn's mouth, "Ah!"

Yasenia used her other hand to invade Evelyn's mouth and play with her tongue, her other hand getting to work. "You say you are a bad girl, but here you are, sucking my fingers as if they were my cock."

*PA!*

"Ahn~."

"Do you think these fluids down here are also because you feel bad?"

*PA!*

"Mmm~."

"Not only are you a bad girl, but you are also a dishonest one!"

*PA!*

"Oh~. I'm sorry, mistress! Please punish this one with your mighty cock!"

Yasenia turned Evelyn's face forcefully and smiled sadistically, "Now you are honest. You want my dick to fuck your throat until you choke."

Evelyn trembled as those golden slit eyes focused on her like a predator looking at her prey. Then, Yasenia threw Evelyn to the bed and stripped. Evelyn looked at that goddess-worthy body and erect dragon rod and her body heated up. She crawled forward, opening her mouth to taste the beautiful and imposing dick, but Yasenia's tail tied her hands behind her back, making her fall face-first to the bed. "Do you think you are in control here, dear?"

Evelyn looked up, observing the imposing naked dragoness from below, and then heard. "You are not." Then, her body got pulled up by the tail, and two hands grabbed her face.

The next instant, Yasenia's dick pried her mouth open and pierced an unprepared throat. Evelyn instantly gagged, but her pussy only overflowed with fluids. Yasenia took out her dick completely, now wet with Evelyn's saliva, and asked with a domineering tone, "Hoh~, You didn't like that? Why did you gag on your mistress dick, huh?"

*SLAP!*

A hand landed on her butt, making Evelyn moan in pleasure. "Please, forgive me! I-I want your dick, please. I swear not to gag again!"

Yasenia snorted and lifted Evelyn's face by her chin. Her expression was one of disdain as she said, "You better, or else I will just fuck you as I want."

Then, Evelyn's head was grabbed again, and she instantly opened her mouth wide. Evelyn saw Yasenia's dick approaching and piercing her mouth, lodging deep into her throat. Her throat vibrated as a moan came into being. Then, Yasenia began to throat fuck her without restraint.

Her tail left Evelyn's hands-free, and she began slapping her butt like a soft whip. The pain and pleasure were perfect, making Evelyn's experience much better.

Yasenia didn't cause pain to Evelyn. Although she was throat fucking her, she was careful not to pierce too deep and damage her. Moreover, her tail whips weren't too strong, only stimulating her further.

Although Evelyn's reflexes made her tear up and for snot to drip out of her nose, the eyes rolling in pleasure and Evelyn hugging her legs as she moved her head told Yasenia that she was having the time of her life. All Evelyn's movements were asking for more. "You like this? Pervert, degenerate! Look at your saliva and snot dripping while my dick fucks your throat."

The slurping sounds of saliva being meshed by her dick filled the room, soon being accompanied by Yasenia's grunts and moans. Yasenia moaned, "You are such a good hole! I'm cumming shortly; take my load!"

Evelyn's misted eyes because of pleasure from the domination came to life when she heard Yasenia; she even pressed her face forward, hitting Yasenia's pelvis with her nose.

Yasenia didn't expect Evelyn to allow it to go deeper and moaned aloud, "Oh yes! I'm cumming!"

With Evelyn kissing the base of her dick, Yasenia let out her semen, cumming directly into her stomach. Evelyn throatily moaned as she felt electricity course her body. She orgasmed and squirted as the dragoness's semen flooded her stomach.

She truly felt like Yasenia fucked her brain and, right now, was spasming in pleasure.

She held onto Yasenia's thighs with her arms as if she was about to fly away as the transparent stream coming out of her pussy drenched the bed sheets. The penis inside her throat twitched, releasing the delicious electrifying cum.

Yasenia took out her penis enough to cum the last three ropes inside Evelyn's mouth, flooding her tongue with a white liquid. Evelyn's taste buds instantly tingled with absolute happiness as the taste of the dragoness's cum filled her mouth.

She rolled her tongue, spreading that flavor and texture for a while.

106