Chapter 329. Yasenia’s strange dantian. Angel’s anger.
3.2k 14 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yasenia felt them hugging her body in various places, and she squinted comfortably. Under the eyes of the stunned crowd, Cecile laughed and scratched her chin, kissing Yasenia's snout. "My beautiful Yasenia is so mischievous~. Did you have fun fooling them?"

*Grrr~.* Yasenia purred in delight. Cecile's scratches were top-tier, a close third behind Andrea's.

Angel was caressing her wings and exclaimed excitedly, "Yasenia, you are super pretty! Look, you have a golden Sun on this wing and a golden crescent Moon on the other. Kya! I love it~."

*Grrrrrrr~.* The purr became louder and clearly delighted about Angel's praise.

Kali caressed her long neck, slowly feeling her scales and warm body. "Not to mention those beautiful images on your wings, the blue scales with white specs, similar to a starry night sky, are as beautiful. I thought we would have a rest of your seductive beauty, but now you are this majestic creature that will attract as many stares from the surroundings as before."

*Grrrrrrrrrr~.* If it weren't for their present situation, Yasenia would have loved to sprawl all of them and let her body in their care.

Yasenia slowly moved out of their clutches before she became stupid under their pampering and waved her hand, summoning the shield, [Heart of Glass], in front of Angel.

Angel grabbed it and said sweetly, "Thank you, Yasenia!"

Something cracking could be heard in the area where the leaders gathered. Probably nothing important...

Anyway, our group ignored it since they were too occupied caressing Yasenia all over her dragon body.

Andrea caressed the long golden dragon horns and joked, "Now I have handles~. If you know what I mean."

Yasenia's mouth arched in a more than necessary seductive smirk for a reptile, making them blink. Even the stare she gave Andrea carried an aura of allure they couldn't ignore. 'She can be seductive even in her dragon form!?'

Meanwhile, Evelyn was crouched and caressing Yasenia's chest with a frown. Then, she exclaimed with a despairing cry, "Why are you flat! Where are your dragon tit-?"

*Bang!*

Evelyn spun in a star-like pattern after the tail landed below her chin at the perfect angle. An ovation appreciating the tail slap could be heard from the female army at their left.

"Beautiful tail slap!"

"Expertly done, the angular momentum transference is such that the spinning pattern changes as the General spins."

"Have you seen the arc her wonderful tail did? Majestic, I don't have words to describe its perfection."

Angel had moved toward the tail that came back from a beautiful tail slap and began feeling around. "The tail is beautifully thick and squishy~. Do you like it when I scratch here?"

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~.* Her growl was now constant, and the dragoness's body that was recuperating became a starry-blue blob with wings. It seems that no matter the situation, her dears' caresses were too much for our recently reborn dragoness.

Mirrory and Valeria looked on with stunned faces but then burst into laughter. Valeria giggled and said, "It seems that no matter how strong, she will always be our mistress's dear dragoness."

Mirrory snorted arrogantly, "If she weren't, I would have beaten her up. I still haven't forgotten how she made my previous master suffer!" Valeria looked at the red-haired woman and shook her head. 'Her mouth is not that honest for something called Truth Mirror.'

However, in our group, there were two creatures who were trembling.

Sierra and Ebirah looked at Yasenia with fearful eyes.

The monstrous bloodline pressure Yasenia released passively was oppressing, provoking them to feel like submitting instantly to her. However, after seeing their masters being so familiar with the creature they saw as absolute, they gradually relaxed their nerves.

Valeria spoke to them with a gentle tone, "Don't worry, little ones. She is the mate of your partners, so she won't do anything to any of you. You both should be happy as she is someone who will treat those that are good to her lovers nicely. As long as you continue supporting Andrea and Evelyn, she will only be your ally. Therefore, just be yourselves, as you've done until now."

They both looked at Valeria and nodded. Valeria's aura, unlike Yasenia's, felt very comfy and welcoming.

Meanwhile, after that cracking sound of Jaxon's anger limit, he turned toward Gerd and shouted with bloodshot eyes. "Wasn't Yasenia dead!? Why has she become that!? Did you lie to me on purpose, Gerd? I swear your death will be painful if you do it."

Gerd was looking at Yasenia's reunion with the others stupidly. He couldn't believe it, "How could she survive that lightning bolt? Impossible. It is impossible."

Gerd shouted toward our girls without acknowledging Jaxon's questions. "HOW ARE YOU ALIVE, YASENIA!? The Heavenly Lightning vaporized you! Nothing of you was left behind!

And Gerd was right.

Yasenia didn't really survive the bolt. She was struck dead. That's right. Yasenia really did die.

As Yasenia expected for a while, the moment the Heavens got the chance, they struck her down with the strongest "fair" attack they could. Then, with the Sun God and Moon Goddess strengthening it, it became something she couldn't block and literally turned her to dust.

So, let's delve a little deeper into what happened when the bolt killed Yasenia.

The moment the powerful Heavenly lightning struck Yasenia, as explained before, the [Celestial Pearl] took part in protecting her soul, and the [Draconic Heart] and [Primordial Energy Core] rebuilt her body following her soul as a vessel. Hence, Yasenia became a complete dragon in body and soul.

However, Yasenia needed the [Empyrean Galaxy Domain] to do this. Yasenia's new domain was a combination of her previous five domains. After she deployed it, she could control the space around her with very high authority.

Combining it with her other three items and the creation of the Celestial Energy allowed her to isolate herself from the Heavens while inside the [Primordial Energy Core].

Recreating one's body and avoiding death was going against the natural order, and as a result, against the Heavens. Therefore, you either need enough cultivation to beat this life principle, something a cultivator achieves in the Transcendence Realm, or a special situation, Yasenia's case.

If Yasenia couldn't isolate herself from the Heavens, it would have birthed another opportunity for the Heavens to attack her. This second attack would be without restraints since it would be a punishment, and Yasenia would've died in the aftermath.

When reconstructing her body, [Draconic Heart] became more than a simple name for the sword, as it had become something else completely. A real heart, it had become Yasenia's vital heart.

This sword could do something like that because of the bond it gained with Yasenia during the decades it spent with her and its origin. This sword which not even Elder Irina could crack open, was, in truth, the crystalized heart of a powerful dragon in the past. That's why it was so durable and synced with Yasenia so well.

The result of everything was Yasenia's dragon body, pure original bloodline, and increase in strength.

Now, if you looked into Yasenia's dantian, there was a big surprise. Four cores were orbiting and rotating silently around a starry blue energy sphere.

It was similar to a solar system.

The first core and the nearest to the blue sphere was the [Celestial Pearl]. It was currently dormant; the silver, golden, and white colors were without movement on its surface. This event drained the item to the last drop.

The second core was a red crystal core and Yasenia's vital heart, previously lodged in the middle of [Draconic Heart]. The one that changed colors depended on what energy Yasenia used in the past.

The third one was the [Primordial Energy Core]. The cracks had previously been mended, and it was constantly supplying Yasenia with energy and bound to her as her beast core.

Its function was to absorb the world's energy and purify it from its influence, making it completely Yasenia's energy.

The fourth one was not a core but a miniature galaxy. It was the embryo state of Yasenia's [Empyrean Galaxy Domain]. The skill had materialized in something physical.

Finally, the small ball of starry blue energy that made everything rotate around it was the Celestial Energy Yasenia currently possessed. If you compared the volume of both energies, the starry blue energy was minuscule, like comparing a spoon of water with the ocean. However,  the aura it gave was so profound and powerful that everything orbited around it.

It was like the Sun between the planets. Something that looked small but, in truth, was much more powerful.

Yasenia finally started her path toward becoming what she was bound to become: a dragon representing the Universe.

In the group leaders, Gerd began spouting nonsense and asking questions, not believing the things that were happening before him; Jaxon looked at them murderously; Qin Xue looked at Yasenia with a complicated expression; the medicine Valley expert, Isiah, and the musical expert, Caleb, became thoughtful; and Isla looked at Yasenia with a frown, trying to guess why did she attack her.

Between them, the five beast leaders were the most relaxed. Laurina and the other four, Razar, Frisk, Sirae, and Gorena, floated down to their side.

Yasenia turned her head and opened her mouth to speak, "Growl."

Laurina nodded and was about to answer when she saw Yasenia's face gaining a stunned expression. Laurina asked, confused. "What's wrong? You just asked me why we came here; it is quite a normal question."

Yasenia blinked twice, looking at Laurina. She had tried speaking in the human tongue, yet a growl had left her mouth. She tried again. "Groar!"

However, another intelligible growl left her mouth, leaving Yasenia speechless... Literally.

It was at that moment, Yasenia realized she couldn't speak the human tongue!

Laurina suddenly understood why Yasenia looked that way and explained. "You can't speak the human tongue yet. Dragons commonly gain that ability after reaching between ten to one hundred years of age, which varies quite a lot between species, or gaining their human transformation."

Cecile and the others were startled.

Evelyn was about to ask more in-depth when Jaxon and the others appeared beside them and interrupted.

Jaxon said with an angry scream, "Return the shield and give the other treasures, Yasenia! Don't think of leaving this place alive if you don't!"

Yasenia looked at him and snorted.

Angel squealed and hugged Yasenia's neck, giving small kisses to the dragoness face. "You are so cute! I love you! I love you! Kya~!"

Yasenia smiled and turned her face to lick Angel's face once.

Jaxon's eyes cooled down, and he punched forward. A tremendous whirl of darkness, death, fire, and magma energies converged toward his fist, and then he prepared to smash forward. He wouldn't be ignored so blatantly by them so many times.

Gerd saw Jaxon's attack and also launched himself forward, his eyes bloodshot with rage. He wouldn't let Yasenia be alive! Right now, she should be the weakest, and he wanted to take advantage of that fact.

Not only those two but another seven Unification Realm experts also attacked them, trying to catch them off guard.

However, as they accelerated, they all felt a chill climb up their spines. Their danger sense rang as their broad spiritual sense caught something coming straight at them.

They all changed their attacking motions into defensive postures.

Jaxon placed his ten wings before him, turning all the gathered energy into a shielding skill. "[Abyssal Demon's Defense]!"

Gerd gathered a blood wall before him, protecting him as fast as possible. "[Blood Spirit Shield]!"

The instant the nine Unification realm experts protected themselves with various defensive skills, each of them received an extremely powerful laser.

*BOOM!*

A colossal explosion occurred, sending Jaxon and the others slamming into the ground like a meteor, creating a long trench as they rolled into the ground.

Angel's silvery yet chilling voice echoed in the surroundings. "If you dare direct killing intent toward my Yasenia one more time, I will annihilate all of you."

Everyone looked at the cute girl hugging the dragoness with terror in their eyes. That attack had been too strong!

Nine of the strongest combatants were sent flying with a single attack!

Yasenia blinked twice as she thought with awe, 'Even after my transformation, I think I'm not much stronger than Angel...'

Of course, Yasenia had higher chances in a death match, but Mirrory's involvement and Angel's powerful formations could overturn most of Yasenia's advantages.

However, if they sparred without the intention to kill, Yasenia was bound to lose because Angel's formations and her coordination with Mirrory could become a pain if she didn't resolve the combat quickly enough!

A Saint's inheritor was not something to underestimate!

106