Chapter 341. Combined Sneak Attack!
2.7k 11 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, Jaxon was fighting fiercely, his expression ruthless. Each blow he delivered was filled with murderous intent, trying to kill one of his enemies at least.

Jaxon's two-handed war-hammer spun at his will, slamming onto the shields with explosive sounds one after another. However, his six enemies used two shield-bearers, one archer, and three melee users to deflect and counterattack. Between those melee cultivators were a dagger, a sword, and a spear user.

His darkness, fire, death, and magma-attributed skills flew with each swing, making them retreat. It truly felt like a giant was slamming on their shields.

Each time he slammed onto one of the shields, the dagger user tried to attack his back, but Jaxon's ten wings could move defensively. The sword user tried to slash toward his arms, but Jaxon's terrific physical body lunged with various physical attacks, maintaining him at bay each time he approached.

Worse, even the spear user was unable to damage him seriously as Jaxon used the defensive skills on his difficult-to-block attacks and then relied on his regeneration to keep going.

The archer was trying to shoot multiple powerful arrows toward him, all of them filled with the wind element, yet Jaxon used the wings that weren't focused on the dagger-wielding woman to block.

Jaxon had been held back for a while already, so he was quite angered and yelled. "You vermin! How dare you attack me with such lousy strength!?"

One of the shield users sneered, "You've killed plenty of our brothers and sisters. This is your retribution, Jaxon! You will die here today!"

Jaxon smiled savagely, "Will I?" Then, he charged a powerful attack and slammed it on his shield.

The magma-engulfed hammer created a powerful shockwave that even pushed the other Unification Realm experts.

The one hit directly couldn't maintain his feet on the ground as he felt his arm cracking under pressure. Then, his body shot backward; his eyes were filled with shock. 'Was he holding back?'

Jaxon laughed aloud. "Weakling! You will all die as many did before! [Demonic Darkness Devourer]."

A black aura exploded from him, engulfing the five people left around him. The five people felt like acid had fallen on their skin and hissed in pain. However, with a single thought, their elemental coats increased in strength, protecting them from the smog.

The archer immediately used a skill to clear their field of vision. "[Hurricane]."

A strong wind swept the surroundings, dispersing the black smoke and clearing the view. However, this only made clear the disaster that was about to happen.

After the smoke dispersed, the woman using the dagger only saw something getting close to her face. 'Huh?' The others shouted, but even before the sound of their call could reach her, the crunch of her facial bones shattering filled her ears for an instant before everything went silent forever.

With a shower of gore, the Unification Realm expert's head shattered into bits as her headless body tumbled on the ground and slid into the distance.

The other five were shocked, and then their eyes burned with wrath. "I WILL KILL YOU!"

Jaxon laughed aloud as his wings spread widely. "One less useless trash, five more to go!"

Wounds could be seen in every cultivator present, and even though Jaxon seemed badly injured, his wounds were regenerating at a visible pace.

When Jaxon was about to charge, he heard the shout of one of his underlings. He turned his head and saw one Demon Count with a hole in his chest. It was one of the Demon Counts facing two people. Right after, those two joined the five against Jaxon, becoming seven one more time.

These two were quite fresh since that Demon Count wasn't that strong. Therefore, one of them shouted with righteousness, "Jaxon! Surrender your life already! I won't ever forgive you for killing my wife! You must die to allow those that reincarnated to rest comfortably!"

Jaxon calmly flapped his red fleshy wings and floated before those seven cultivators. His words were mocking, and his voice low and rumbling. "A group of human weaklings. You are the fourth group attacking me today, and all the others ended up dead. Why do you think you are special? You will end up the same way as the others did."

The man sneered, "Do you think we've come unprepared!? You've got no chance! You are already doomed! Not only are your underlings tired after battling, but your energy is also beginning to get low! Moreover, we have even more trump cards."

Jaxon smiled evilly and tensed his powerful muscles. Blood flowed like a waterfall from his open wounds, and then it stopped. However, once that blood touched the ground, it began sizzling and melting the rock.

Many couldn't understand what he did, but the man who spoke had an ugly face. Jaxon laughed at his face and said. "There, I have expelled the poison from your coated weapons. What other tricks do you have, weakling?"

The man's face became pale, and he stuttered. "How did you know?"

Jaxon's wounds regenerated faster than before as he spoke, "Useless things. Why should I tell you how I did- Huh?"

*ROAR!* "[Star Dragon Breath]!"

*Awoo!* "[Wolf Queen's Obliteration]!"

"[Focused Laser Blood Crystal Formation]!"

"[Heaven-Born Flame Explosion]!"

"[Moon Freezing Catastrophe]."

"[Thunder Soul Destruction]!"

"[Nature's Embrace]."

"[Nature Queen's Wrath]."

In that instant, pure destruction engulfed the area.

A white beam surrounded by stars zoomed at barely visible speeds toward Jaxon, the sky changed, and an enormous yellow lightning bolt fell on him; a wide red beam also shot from the same direction as the first one at a similar speed.

Then, the floor burned and exploded in a brilliant scarlet flame explosion; an enormous arrow made of three different colors tore space and reached the middle of the area, exploding and creating a silver whirlwind. The whirlwind spun the previous attacks, increasing the lethality of the events and creating something similar to a fire, ice, and thunder tornado.

Furthermore, a black lightning current surrounded the spinning hurricane of destruction as solid roots attacked the area from all directions.

Finally, all those attacks got enhanced by a green aura that surrounded the place of the catastrophe, making the tornado widen from twenty meters wide to fifty.

Devastation. It was a view that scared all the creatures that witnessed it.

The place where Jaxon was standing was annihilated into oblivion and beyond, creating a crater almost fifty meters deep and hundreds of meters wide.

The attack was so strong that the mere shockwave blasted everyone away from Jaxon's position and injured those weaker than the eighth level of the Mental Nourishing Realm.

Worse, the tornado of energies didn't disperse shortly after, and they were strong enough to lift the soil and the powerful cultivators around it.

If it wasn't because the initial shockwave that had pushed everyone away, who knew how many of them would've been absorbed right into that tornado of pure destruction?

The other group's jaw fell, observing as a group of women and their beasts appeared from the side. The one leading them was a dragon whose body was like a work of art.

Some demons recognized them, and some humans also did. However, right now, they were all too shocked to even speak.

Angel looked at the tornado that was slowly dispersing and asked, "Do you think he is dead?"

Evelyn looked at Angel's breasts and said, "He is not. If he were, the jiggle of your tits would be happier-"

*Bang!*

Yasenia chuckled without moving her eyes from their attack. Her slightly deep and mellow voice reached them as she asked with amusement. "Did you miss my tail slaps so much? You are triggering me quite a lot lately."

After making beautiful and artistic spins, Evelyn landed on her feet and said with a smile. "It feels refreshing, like a slap of fresh air, I mean, a breeze of fresh air. I missed it more than I would like to."

"Pervert." Said a certain fox.

"Ugh." Evelyn felt it physically.

"Masochistic Pig." Said a certain dommy mommy- *Cough.* Tanned woman looking down on her.

"Ahn~!" Evelyn enjoyed it… Enjoyed? Whatever, she is a lost cause.

"Degenerate!" Exclaimed a blonde cutie, hearing the clear joy in that moan.

"Argh!" This one felt like a punch in the stomach! Their innocent little girl had said that seriously, which hurt the soul!

"He is alive." Commented the platinum-silver-haired Phoenix calmly and ignored their banter.

"How!?" Evelyn's head whipped, and she looked toward Jaxon's position with bewilderment.

Once the giant attack disappeared, he was revealed in the middle below a transparent golden dome. He wasn't more injured than previously, so it was clear that some sort of life-saving treasure had been triggered.

Evelyn snorted, "Cockroach Demon, can't you die the easy way? Do you know how annoying it was to gather those attacks? I had to sit for three minutes! You are not worth that much of our time!"

The humans and demons could feel their lips twitching. 'One of the strongest in the Secret Realm isn't worth three minutes of your time? What are you, the Emperor of the Universe?'

Jaxon's gaze was gloomy as he looked at them. The treasure he used could block even transcendent-level attacks. However, it could only be activated a limited number of times. To think he had to activate it against a bunch of people on the same level was truly a slap to his face.

He snarled as he looked at Yasenia, ignoring Evelyn. "You disgusting Dragon. Did you come here to give me back my shield?" Then, he smiled mockingly and said, "Oh, sorry. You can't speak, right? Is it interesting to be so useless that you can't even communicate?"

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow and transmitted her voice to the air so that everyone could hear her. It was the same mellow and attractive voice she had when she had a human-like body. "A shame, not even those childish remarks can work. I thought you would be more interesting than Gerd, but it seems that you will die as meaninglessly as him."

Jaxon was still inside the golden dome, so he didn't have any haste to flee. "Gerd? You killed that egocentric toy?"

Yasenia smirked, "I did. Are you sad one of your playthings disappeared?"

Jaxon laughed aloud, "Stupid lizard, you may not know it, but you doomed your little friend Lucia."

Yasenia lost her smile and approached the golden dome. "So, how strong is this thing?"

Jaxon taunted, "Strong enough for you not to be able to scratch it."

Yasenia went on her hind legs and extended her right arm. The position was very similar to how she usually held the sword. Then, she whispered, "[Draconic Heart], come to me."

From her claw, a red orb appeared. Then, that red orb released a powerful blue aura that soon solidified and became identical to her previous sword. Moreover, it was scaled to match her current body.

Since she was as big as a tiger, once she stood on her hind legs, she was almost two and a half meters tall. A dragon holding a giant sword was quite an imposing sight.

However, even then, Jaxon was still unfazed. "You won't be able to scratch it, Yasenia. It can block even Transcendent-level attacks."

Yasenia smiled, showing her row of sharp teeth, and said. "I know, but your companions aren't as lucky."

Then, she turned toward the other Demons and pointed upwards. Her sword exploded with golden light as she then lowered it. "[Draconic Noon]."

An enormous golden wave in the form of a dragon flew toward them imposingly.

Their faces changed as they deployed various defensive measures.

*BANG!*

Most of them were destroyed, but the remaining three Demon Counts could block the zero-charge [Draconic Noon]. However, Yasenia hid [Draconic Heart] inside her again and opened her mouth. "[Sun Dragon Breath]."

*ROAR!*

Another golden wave shot toward their broken defenses before they could rearm them. The Dragon's breath was extremely swift, and they could only raise their weapons in hopes it would be enough defense.

A golden explosion many times stronger engulfed them, killing all the Demons below the Demon Count realm. Those in the Demon Count realm were heavily injured, their bodies trembling with fear.

Yasenia fell to her four limbs and said, "Finish them."

The Demons turned tail and ran, but before they could even leave the sight of the humans, Andrea and the rest slaughtered them like ants.

It wasn't even a battle when our girls ganged up on three Demon Counts; it was an instant assassination instead.

Yasenia turned toward Jaxon and asked softly. "Quite tragic, isn't it?"

Jaxon's eyes burned with wrath as they looked at Yasenia.

106