Chapter 343. Bai Lian’s End.
2.9k 13 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reason Andrea knew about it was that they had each other Yin and Yang energies, a detail Yasenia had told her a moment earlier.

For someone like our dragoness, discerning something like that was easy and simple. As long as two people had intercourse with each other, Yasenia's [Celestial Yin and Yang Constitution] would be able to discern the mix of energies.

The reason Yasenia told Andrea? Well, this was what she was thinking. 'Little annoying woman, you are finished! You've done the thing that you despised doing with Andrea, and you have no excuses~. Let's see what Andrea thinks of you when you make excuses.'

Well, our dragoness could sometimes be petty like that. In truth, although previous experiences didn't really matter to Yasenia, there was a limit. For example, the first time she knew that Tatyana had plenty of past lovers, she felt conflicted and stifled. How could someone expect loyalty from someone with plenty of past failed romantic relationships? It was not possible.

However, what made her not mind it anymore was that Tatyana's number of lovers was actually not that high. The number of serious relationships she had was actually very few. Of course, because of her age, they were multiple.

However, after Tatyana explained it to her, she knew that her number of real partners was small for someone who had lived as long as her.

It was just a measly nine people.

A senior that is more than one hundred thousand years old has tried to love only nine times. In Yasenia's eyes, that was nothing. It was more than ten-thousands-years per relationship.

It would be not too far off to call Tatyana a virgin in love compared with the majority at her age.

Yasenia also felt compassion for her mother. Since Tatyana was someone that took love extremely seriously, each time those people betrayed her trust, it was as if someone stabbed her heart ruthlessly. Just imagining her silhouette at those times was enough for Yasenia to want to hug Tatyana and hide her in her embrace to protect her from the cold world around her.

Tatyana's tenderness was a fragile treasure that she had to protect. At the smallest push, Yasenia felt that it would break.

That's why she was so against accommodating more people in her harem.

Five women were Tatyana's condition, and Yasenia didn't intend to break that promise unless something unexpected happened that made Tatyana's and her opinion change. That's why Yasenia always said that it would be exceptionally rare for her to increase her Harem numbers.

Yasenia wasn't speaking about sexual partners but real lovers.

Bai Lian's desperate voice returned Yasenia from her deep thoughts. "I-I'm not with him! Believe me, Andrea. I don't know why you suspect that, but it isn't true!"

Andrea looked at her, waiting for her to speak more.

Bai Lian saw Andrea's willingness to listen, so her eyes looked around and then began tearing up, looking soft and pitiable. "A-Actually, I still love you, Andrea. T-The reason I separated from you is that I didn't feel worthy. I wanted you to hate me so that you wouldn't carry any burden. Please, forgive me."

The man's face became ugly, and Yasenia looked at Bai Lian, her eyes flashing with killing intent. However, she restrained her impulse and looked up at Andrea, only to be surprised.

Andrea was looking back at Yasenia with tender eyes and asked softly, "What? Is my love worried?"

Yasenia felt her scaly cheeks heating, and she looked sideways. 'So handsome~! Fuck I want to eat her whole.'

Andrea saw her reaction, and her smile deepened. Then, she looked back at Bai Lian and sighed. "You know, I was expecting you to have grown. However, now I see that you are still the same spoiled and brainless woman."

"B-Brainless? Did you just call me brainless?"

Andrea looked at her coldly and said. "Bai Lian. You will have a chance now. I hope you know how to take it."

Bai Lian didn't know what to say; she had been struck into speechlessness by Andrea's cold face and sudden insult.

Even the day she left her, Andrea still maintained a gentle smile even though her eyes were clearly in pain.

However, those light green eyes that had once looked at her with pampering were now cold, so cold that she started shivering. She felt her chest stuffy as memories of how Andrea treated her nicely crossed her mind.

Andrea opened her mouth to give her that chance Yasenia promised. "All I want from you is one thing. Swear to the Heavens now that you won't use your oath to order me. Then, we can each go our ways."

Bai Lian's eyes widened, and thinking about the plans she had just devised, she shouted instinctively. "Impossible!"

However, the second she said that she wanted to take it back!

The reason?

An enormous pressure descended on her, slamming her onto the ground. She felt like a thousand mountains had fallen on her and her bones began cracking as her body sunk into the hard soil of the Secret Realm.

Then, Yasenia's voice, accompanied by a growl, entered her ears. "Lowly creature, I've wanted to give you a chance to live, but you are poking at my patience again and again. Now, you are refusing to do something as simple as that? You've already devised some shitty plan, right? People like you are the most disgusting, backstabbing people you care about without conscience as long as there are benefits."

Kali snorted, "She reminds me of Alyssa, what a worthless person."

Evelyn nodded, "People like her are truly a pain if left alive."

Angel was about to comment when she closed her mouth out of surprise. "Huh?"

The people in the surroundings had taken out their weapons and pointed them at Yasenia. The previous man had approached and said. "Who do you think you are? We haven't interfered because we thought it was just resolving a small past conflict, but now you want to kill little sister Bai Lian? You are really bold! Our Mountain Peak Sect is not easy to bully!"

Yasenia looked around calmly, and she moved in an instant. Before they could even react, Yasenia's claw was grabbing Bai Lian's head. Then, she said. "Scram, else I will crush her head."

They all stopped as their faces became solemn. The man said with a low voice, "I've heard that the Heavenly Dragoness is someone reasonable, so let's speak."

Yasenia blinked, "You know who I am?"

He nodded, "I was there when you appeared from that black orb."

Angel tilted her head and asked Evelyn beside her. "Evelyn, is he stupid?"

Evelyn let out a small laugh. Then, she patted her head. "I don't know. But it is true that his brain is not working properly."

The man's face twitched. Yasenia muttered, "Well, since they know who I'm, then I have no choice..."

The man asked with a frown. "What are you muttering, Yasenia? Let her go, and we won't have any conflict."

Yasenia asked. "You should know our strength. Why do you insist on protecting her?"

He took a deep breath and said. "Do you think that you can kill and go as you like? We also have our dignity! If you are going to kill her, then you will also have to kill all of us."

However, contrary to his expectations, Yaseia nodded. "Sure."

Then, the world around them changed as hundreds of white dots appeared above her head. Then, Yasenia channeled her energy and commanded. "[Starfall]."

The stars circling in the Galaxy ballooned to five-meter stars and fell toward all the cultivators. Their gazes became terrified as they didn't expect Yasenia to attack directly. They thought that she would give them some face and retreat!

Now it was too late for regret, so they all attacked the falling stars, filling the place above them with numerous attacks.

The attacks collided, and they destroyed plenty of the stars. However, there were only fifty of them against almost four-hundred stars.

The result was predictable.

The sixty remaining stars landed on them and exploded with loud sounds and white explosions.

Screams of pain filled the area.

Yasenia and Andrea had already moved beside the other girls. The results were quite tragic, as only thirty of them remained alive. Yasenia's attack had killed twenty of them! 

Then, Yasenia looked at the woman in her claw and smirked. "They've died for you. What a beautiful thing, right? Well, it's time to die."

Bai Lian shouted in her desperation, "Andrea, I order you to save-" Crunch. Yasenia's claw closed, and her head exploded like a watermelon.

Yasenia then said. "Kill the rest."

Cecile and the others disappeared and murdered them all in a matter of seconds. Before the strength of our girls, their strength was truly laughable.

Sierra looked toward Evelyn and said. "Now I know why you told me I will be surprised. They are truly stupid, attacking people stronger than them."

Evelyn looked at Sierra and smirked. "Wouldn't you attack someone stronger to defend me? In truth, it is not that uncommon."

Sierra's blue eyes opened and then relaxed, getting thoughtful.

Kali approached Yasenia and asked, "Why did you kill them all?"

Yasenia looked at her and thought about it. Then, she said. "They seemed to care a lot about Bai Lian. If I killed her and let them live, I would risk creating enemies I don't know about until it is too late. Therefore, I decided to burn the roots before more plants could grow."

Kali looked at Yasenia and asked. "But they were not important enough to become someone significant, right? They are quite weak, and our strength will grow far beyond them in a short while."

Yasenia smiled, "What about their families? Do you think that they wouldn't attack me if they asked for it?"

Kali frowned and then nodded. "You are right. It's just that killing people that have truly done nothing wrong to us didn't feel right. But your logic does hold to an extent."

Yasenia circled Kali and sneaked her head between her legs, making her sit on her back. "Kali. I know that what I did was ruthless. However, you must know that, before any of your safety, not even a million innocent people's lives are enough to deter me from becoming a cruel creature. I won't let any danger go, unlike before. As long as they have bad intentions, they are a threat to all of you and someone I'm willing to kill."

Yasenia felt Cecile's emotions and smiled. "Of course, there are limits. I will kill as long as it brings us less trouble than not killing. In this case, killing them was better for our future safety."

Seeing that they were thoughtful, Yasenia said. "Imagine this. We let them live, and after the Secret Realm, they decide to go to Bai Lian's master. Then the master comes, we fight them, we win, but we let them live again. Out of resentment, the master's elder comes, we fight them, we win, out of humiliation, someone even more powerful comes...."

Yasenia sighed, "The cycle can continue until we face Transcendent Realm experts before we know it. Even if we killed the first master, since they should be important, they wouldn't let the matter rest unless they decided to make an exception. Therefore, I would rather be ruthless, killing forty innocents, and avoid all that trouble."

Kali leaned on Yasenia's neck and nodded. "I understand. It was just that you seemed to have commanded it so lightly that I felt that you did something out of tune."

Yasenia smiled wryly. "I've commanded to kill so many people that I've almost lost respect for life that is unrelated to me. Before, I didn't mind killing. Now I really feel like life is very cheap. The slightest bit of miscalculation, and your life can end before you know it."

Yasenia looked at the sky and sighed, "Our world is very cruel, my loves. We need to be cunning, ruthless, and overbearing to an extent if we want people not to look down on us and bully us. Mom won't be able to save us all the time, so we have to depend on ourselves. It may get dangerous in the future, but I hope that all of you make it through all our calamities. Losing any of you will become a blow I don't know I will be able to bear."

They all looked at Yasenia and felt they had been too complacent after gaining strength.

After entering the Unification Realm and gaining all the treasures they currently had, they felt that they were practically invincible. However, what was Yasenia's choice before an army that they would've been able to kill?

Flee.

Yasenia's choice, even if she had plenty of strength to annihilate them, was to flee. However, it wasn't out of fear, it was a tactic to wait for their enemies to separate and then hunt them one by one.

Evelyn sighed, "To think that I've only now understood why you retreated. Arrogance is truly a silent killer."

Angel was especially affected. After gaining Fu Jing Jing's inheritance, she felt like she would be able to fight whoever she wanted, but Yasenia's words seemed to have slapped some sense back into her.

Remembering how aggressive she had been during the confrontation, she couldn't help but look down guiltily. However, Yasenia's mellow and pleasant voice entered her ears like a melody. "Don't worry, dears. We are strong together. Not only physically strong but also mentally. Together, we can find solutions and avoid disasters. Our family will only grow and prosper, this I promise."

Angel looked up only to see Yasenia looking at her tenderly. Angel's eyes misted as she nodded. "I'll work hard!"

Yasenia shook her head. "Try again."

Angel frowned, but then she opened her eyes and smiled beautifully. "We will work hard!"

Yasenia laughed, "Much better." Angel blushed and smiled shyly.

Yasenia looked across the Volcanic region and said. "Now, dears. Let's find our enemies and kill them. Our hunt is far from over."

They all nodded and put strength in their legs. Then, with an enormous sonic boom, all of them flashed into the distance, traveling hundreds of meters each second.

104