Chapter 347. Intense Fight! Their strength.
2.7k 12 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cecile felt horrible at the moment. Yasenia's injury was basically her fault for not keeping Tang Xian occupied. The aura explosion of [Empyrean Dragon Authority] was so strong that it took her attention away from the battle for some seconds.

That amount of time wasn't long, but in a battle like theirs, it gave Tang Xian enough time to prepare her trump card.

Yasenia's current body was filled with cracks, and blood seeped from those wounds. She was able to spread the strength evenly across her whole body with extremely good technique, preventing the arrow from piercing her claw. However, the result was as if a bomb exploded inside of her.

Thankfully, her internal organs and other structures were extremely resilient, so Yasenia just needed ten minutes of rest. With the [Flower Bed] and Kali's healing, that time was reduced to less than a minute.

Kali wasn't only healing Yasenia. Every chance she had, she would summon four treants, an archer dryad, and a caster dryad, sending them to the battlefield.

The summons couldn't kill the cultivators by themselves, but it gave Andrea, Evelyn, and Sierra enough breathing room to weave between the attacks of the fifteen Unification Realm cultivators.

Moreover, her supportive [Root Walls], [Entangling Roots], and [Fatal Thorn Field] were extremely effective in the battle against multiple enemies.

With Kali's help, Andrea could approach their ranged attackers and release a barrage of attacks, looking like an imposing War Goddess.

Evelyn used her speed to appear beside those who lost balance after clashing with Andrea's strong attacks, always managing to injure them. Evelyn's spear was like a roaring lightning eastern dragon as she swept, stabbed, slashed, and spun it.

Meanwhile, Sierra used her powerful body and a literal lightning rain to keep five of them in check.

The main reason Andrea and Evelyn could fight against so many Unification Realm cultivators was because of their foundation and equipment.

Yasenia's nourishment was truly like a miracle, and if their enemies' energy was like water, theirs was like mercury.

Moreover, Andrea's [Star Born Searing Flame] and Evelyn's [Storm Roaring Thunder] were extremely powerful. They made their attacks multiple times stronger, showing off the power of Natural Treasures.

Sierra was a beast with the word "Queen" in her bloodline, so she couldn't be weak even if she wanted to. Her bodily strength was naturally above a common beast, and her control over lightning was nearly stronger than that of Evelyn.

Angel was overlooking the battle, shooting Lasers through her dome whenever someone tried to sneak attack one of them. Fighting within Angel's glass dome was extremely frustrating because it really felt like they were being controlled around by her, forcing them to attack with certain patterns.

Her control over formations also let her double-cast and slowly create [Glass Golems], sending them to the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Cecile was fighting against Long Baidi. The main reason was that he was protecting Tang Xian, and Cecile's eyes carried murderous intentions toward her.

Angel thought about attacking Tang Xian with her formations, but since doing so could force them back to a corner too fast, she decided to leave it to Cecile for the moment as she prepared a powerful one-hit one-kill attack.

Long Baidi was somewhat hurt because of the fight against Yasenia. However, the injuries didn't affect his current strength. Even then, the phoenix's continuous attacks didn't leave him the chance to close the gap between them and attack.

Cecile tensed her crystal blue bow. Then, a silver arrow appeared in it, shining powerfully and releasing a bright glow. In the next second, Cecile aimed at Long Baidi and relaxed her hand.

The arrow flew out of the bow with a visible shockwave as her cold and indifferent voice spread in the surroundings. "[Flashing Moon Arrow]."

Long Baidi's expression changed, and he raised his sword quickly. Then, the arrow hit his sword.

*BANG!*

Long Baidi felt as if his arm was about to be torn apart by the arrow's strength, and he lost balance. He took tens of steps back until he finally managed to kill the momentum. However, right after that, Cecile's voice reached him again. "[Moon Shredding Shot]."

This attack was much more powerful than the previous one as the silver arrow tore the air with sharp wind blades surrounding it.

The spiral of wind and Moon energy arrived before Long Baidi in the form of an arrow almost in an instant. Long Baidi could only activate one of his trump cards. "[Dark Light Body]!"

Light and darkness exploded in a pillar, creating a protective aura around him. Similar to before, his visible body was covered in tattoos. This time, they were black and white instead of just black.

He swung his blade and met the arrow frontally.

*BOOM!*

The arrow's power pushed Long Baidi back ten steps, but he maintained his balance. Then, he put strength in his legs and pushed forward, lunging toward Cecile extremely quickly.

However, Cecile smirked as she said. "Haven't you forgotten about someone?"

Long Baidi's eyes opened as he turned swiftly. However, what he managed to see was a ten-meter-wide laser falling on top of Tang Xian and the woman looking up with resentful eyes as if unwilling to fall there.

"Xian'er!"

*BOOM!*

The laser devoured Tang Xian's spot and then exploded with extreme might. Yasenia looked at the effects, and her lips twitched. 'That's too powerful. It almost approaches that arrow's strength. It is certainly weaker, but not by much.'

The fifteen cultivators got distracted by the enormous explosion and looked over. However, Evelyn, Kali, Cecile, Angel, and Andrea took the chance and sent a barrage of attacks toward them.

The face of five of the fifteen injured Unification Realm cultivators changed as they felt death looming. They tried to dodge or create defensive measures, but it was futile.

Three roots that appeared from the ground squeezed around one of them, and then thorns exploded from them, creating countless holes in him. The thorns then released lethal poison, basically melting him into a puddle not long after.

Another laser fell on another cultivator, slightly weaker but not by much. He was somewhat prepared and created an energy barrier above him. The laser slammed on the barrier, destroying it and slamming on top of the cultivator. He screamed in pain, but the barrier allowed him to live.

However, although he blocked the laser with difficulty and survived, a glass golem jumped from a blind spot and hugged him. The last thing he saw was the multicolored light created by [Golem Explosion].

The third victim was maybe the luckiest since the death was almost instant. Cecile's arrow flashed extremely quickly and pierced the forehead of a female cultivator. She didn't even know what hit her before the light left her eyes.

Andrea's attack was probably the most painful. She basically entrapped one of the cultivators in a magma pillar. The pain of being inundated and cooked to death was one of the worst deaths one could have. Thankfully, the unlucky woman didn't take long to die under Andrea's ruthless attack.

Evelyn used her Thunder Soul to enhance her [Luminous Spear Throw], sending a white spear with black lightning around it toward one of the cultivators. The attack landed on his chest since its speed was similar, if not faster, to Cecile's arrow. The Luminous Spear created a charred hole where his heart previously was, killing him on the spot.

These attacks landed simultaneously and ended the lives of five cultivators instantly. Even Sierra couldn't react because she lacked training and cooperation with them.

Long Baidi's eyes almost spat fire because of the rage he felt. However, he took a deep breath and said. "I see that not even fifteen Unification Realm cultivators are enough. However, don't become comfortable. We'll be back-."

*BANG!*

A golden claw slammed on his back, creating five gashes so deep the bone was visible. Moreover, Long Baidi's body was thrown forward without control, colliding into the ground and spitting blood.

Yasenia's attack had landed squarely on his back, and the monstrous strength of the dragoness had cracked his bones and ruptured his internal organs.

However, Yasenia frowned. 'I felt that my claw boosted by [Draconic Heart] was about to pierce through his defenses. Why did they suddenly become so hard?'

Yasenia didn't take time to think about it and shot toward him, trying not to give him a chance to breathe. 'I have to slash his spatial finger off. Otherwise, I don't know how many Life-saving treasures I will have to go through before I kill him.'

Long Baidi was dizzy from Yasenia's attack. However, he didn't lose time and activated a teleporting talisman of high grade.

Yasenia's speed rose to the limits, and she arrived before him again.

*SLASH!*

Blood flowed as a body part flew too high up in the air. However, Yasenia's expression was grim because the person before her had disappeared. "He escaped."

Yasenia managed to slash his arm off before he left through the spatial talisman. However, at least she managed to get his spatial ring. Yasenia flashed toward Long Baidi's arm and picked the golden ring from the finger.

As she did so, she turned and looked at the cultivators that were left. There were only three of them remaining. Andrea, Cecile, Kali, Angel, Evelyn, and Sierra assaulted them without mercy, and soon they also fell.

Yasenia moved toward the crater created by Angel's attack on Tang Xian and swept her spiritual sense across it. Yasenia shook her head and sighed. "They are as resilient as cockroaches. She also isn't dead."

Yasenia looked up, and her eyes gained resolution. "If I find any of them, they would have no escaping possibility. We'll have to move relentlessly. Moreover, they are heavily injured, so healing will be difficult, especially for Long Baidi since he doesn't have his spatial ring."

Yasenia allowed her energy to touch Long Baidi's ring, but it was locked with powerful formations. It was normal; her ring also had something similar. Unless Long Baidi were dead, Yasenia would need a powerful Formation Master to unlock it.

Angel and the others arrived at her side, and Yasenia observed them. They all were somewhat weary of the fight, but besides some scratches, they had no injuries. This made her extremely happy. Seeing how strong her dears truly were was a delight that filled our dragoness with the purest of joy.

Yasenia's tail wagged as she asked. "How do you feel after your first real battle together? Before this, they were practically skirmishes. This one had some difficulties, so you should be able to evaluate yourselves properly."

They looked at each other and pondered seriously for a moment. Then, Andrea spoke. "I think we would be able to deal with more than double these numbers. Although we fought mostly without holding back, Angel, Kali, Valeria, and even Mirrory didn't participate. You were also out of combat for a while and didn't even use your Domain, so if we used our trump cards and items, we could fight and kill at least twice as many."

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow, "At least? Then, at most?"

Evelyn spun her spear and pierced it into the ground. "At most? Humph, I would not fear fighting against one hundred cultivators of similar strength to them if we were together."

The others looked Yasenia directly in the eyes and nodded.

Yasenia laughed proudly, "Good! Your estimates are not too far off if we take into account that Unification Realm cultivators are as strong as them. Even if there is a strong cultivator every twenty Unification Realm Cultivators, if we go all out, we don't have to fear fighting even against one hundred of them!"

Then, while all of them were smiling, Yasenia suddenly asked. "So? How many treasures did we get?"

They all looked speechless at the money-grubber expression Yasenia currently had.

95