Chapter 368. Contract Orders and [Weather Controlling Primal Stone].
2.8k 12 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yasenia's explanation, it was clear that the [Earth Refining Cauldron] was a treasure that any power would kill for. The range of use for Transmutation was not only broad, but it was also like having a resource printing machine. Of course, they still had to try to use it. However, it will probably be one of their main treasures when creating items in the long run.

Andrea frowned, feeling that this couldn't be accidentally divulged. "We have to keep this item a secret. If someone discovers its uses, we'll probably have the strongest powers of this Continent knocking on our doors before we invite them to come."

Evelyn suggested. "How about we tie ourselves in a Heavenly Oath? That way, even if we are about to have a slip of the tongue, we'll be able to avoid it."

Yasenia instantly denied it. "This item is certainly precious, but it's not that powerful. I won't allow any of you to become bound to something as dangerous as a Heavenly Oath."

They all understood Yasenia's position in this matter, so they knew that it wouldn't be possible to do it that way.

Andrea looked at Ebirah and said. "Sorry, little one. I will make an order for you, okay? I trust you, but since you are young, having a momentary slip is not uncommon. Do you mind?"

Ebirah shook her head and then nodded. Her vertical pearly black eyes looked resolute as she said in her sweet and sticky voice. "I understand! This is very important for you, after all."

Evelyn looked at Sierra and smirked. "Do you want to experience an order? We can use this instance to see how it feels."

"Sure, I don't mind. I also want to see how much control you have over me."

Andrea smiled and said. "Don't worry, little Ebirah. Once you are an adult, I will undo the order."

Ebirah nodded. "I'm very close to becoming an adult, so I don't mind!"

They were curious, and Angel asked. "How much time?"

Ebirah said with uncertainty. "I think that I need about a year and also enter the Mystical... Oh, I mean, the fourth beast rank!"

Andrea nodded. Then, Evelyn and Andrea spoke at the same time. "As your master, I order you, Sierra/Ebirah, to never communicate, share, or speak anything about this matter to creatures I don't allow."

Sierra and Ebirah felt a strange feeling deep inside them. It felt as if something had been engraved in their core being. However, the sensation disappeared as fast as it came.

They looked at themselves curiously but didn't feel anything wrong. Evelyn asked, "Are you okay, Sierra?"

She nodded her giant wolf head and said, "Yes, nothing wrong. How about you prohibit me from speaking to Angel, and then I try telling her about it?"

Ebirah lifted her pincers and said, "This princess also feels extremely fine~."

They chuckled, and Evelyn did as Sierra told her.

Then, Sierra looked at Angel and opened her mouth. However, the second she did so, a painful electrifying feeling assaulted her throat, making her grunt, unable to speak a word.

She instantly stopped the notion of telling Angel anything, and the pain assaulting her also disappeared.

Sierra frowned. "That's worse than I expected. Little Ebirah, don't try what I did, okay? It really hurts."

Ebirah had seen Sierra's expression, so she nodded very fast. "I don't like pain, so I won't."

Andrea looked at her little friend with slight worry. If even Sierra winced in pain, the feeling must be strong. Ebirah seemed to sense Andrea's concerns, so she said. "Don't worry, Andrea. I won't ever have to feel it, so I rather keep it."

Andrea opened her mouth but then sighed. "Be sure to tell me if you feel anything wrong with it, okay? I'll immediately dissolve the order."

Ebirah giggled and nodded.

Yasenia was impressed by the cauldron's secret. Therefore, she guessed that the other item found with the [Earth Refining Cauldron] and the [Crystal Key] was not ordinary.

Yasenia took out the [Weather Controlling Primal Stone], flooding the place with its natural aura. "We've also found this item with us in the same place as that one. Do you seniors know about it? The tests I've done with it were useful but nothing out of the ordinary. It can change the weather in many ways, and the disaster level it can create can be powerful. However, it wouldn't be able to hurt Unification Realm cultivators."

Tatyana observed the stone for a while and said with a chuckle. "You girls got some good things inside. From the aura it gives, that's a fragment of a mature Natural Treasure. Unlike Andrea's [Star Born Searing Flame] and Evelyn's [Storm Roaring Thunder], which are young Natural Treasures, this one is part of an ancient Natural Treasure."

Cecile asked with interest. "Are there different ranks for Natural Treasures also?"

Tatyana had an amused smirk as she said. "Well, the answer can be summarized with the word Yesn't."

They looked at Tatyana speechlessly, not understanding what she meant. Tatyana laughed. "Natural Treasures have no real rankings. Some are stronger, and others weaker in Nature. However, once in a cultivator's hand, they would be able to grow as long as their owner grew. The better Natural Treasures had been in the hands of a powerful Cultivator before, making it much easier for them to grow once more after weakening."

Valeria commented without showing herself. "Do you know more about them, or have you simplified?"

Tatyana rolled her eyes. "Do you want me to explain all the other factors that can make a Natural Treasure better than others? We would need days! What I wanted to tell you is that it is true that some Natural Treasures are easier to grow than others, but all Natural Treasures have the potential to become monstrous things."

They nodded in understanding. Tatyana then picked up the [Weather Controlling Primal Stone] and said. "However, breaking a Natural Treasure is something quite difficult. Even I am not confident in breaking them. Therefore, the force that made this one explode must have been devastating. This comes with good and bad news."

Tatyana explained. "Since you have this piece of the Natural Treasure, it will be able to sense other parts once it gains a master. You can meld them together and transform them from a Transcendent Realm treasure to a Natural Treasure again.

This got their attention. Tatyana gave it back to Yasenia and said. "Well, you girls decide what to do with it."

Yasenia passed it to Evelyn and said. "What do you say, dear? Do you want it?"

Evelyn looked at it for a while and said. "I already have my Thunder Soul. Although being able to create electric storms at will would be very powerful for me, I rather others have it. Seniors, is it useful for Kali, Cecile, or Angel?"

Valeria's voice spread in the room. "It would be useful for Kali. If a fragment can control the weather, the whole thing must be related to creation. This is one of the Primordial elements. If Kali gets it and her bloodline completely purifies, she will gain massive gains. I hope you girls can allow her to have it."

Kali became flustered. "Valeria, that's too shameless."

Valeria laughed gently. "Don't worry; it's not like the others can use it better than you can. I bet your dear Yasenia and little friend Evelyn won't be against it."

Yasenia nodded. "Valeria is right. Since it can help honey, then she can have it."

Evelyn directly passed it to her. "That sounds like something interesting. Here, have it."

Kali took it with a flustered expression. "T-Thank you."

The others smiled and didn't answer. Kali looked at the stone in her hands and took a deep breath. It was a gorgeous stone. It had moving clouds, occasional lightning bolts, a rainy side, a blizzard, and a sunny side. It appeared like a moving piece of art.

Kali used her nail to slice her skin open and dropped a drop of blood on it.

They felt as if the treasure was testing the waters at first, but as soon as it understood Kali's bloodline, it sucked the blood in an instant.

Then, the living room was covered in clouds that burst forth from the Primal Stone. They circled around them, creating an eye of the typhoon in miniature with Kali and the floating primal stone in the middle.

The clouds flashed with lightning, snow, hail, rain, and strong winds. The scene was awe-inspiring as the Primal Stone showed off the powers of Nature.

Then, all of it was sucked back into the stone, and the item dove into Kali's dantian, allowing the room to become the same as before.

Kali smiled and said. "I feel very refreshed."

Valeria commented softly. "Once you are able to assimilate its gains, you'll probably unlock your third tail. It shouldn't take longer than a month."

Kali nodded with a wide smile. This meant that she could cleanse her body one more time, becoming more powerful.

Bonding with treasures was something all cultivators could do. However, they didn't do it often. The main reason was that once bonded with an item, it would reside and feed off of the energy in the Dantian.

The treasure would be able to grow thanks to it.

However, having too many bonded items could slow down a cultivator's advancement speed or, even worse, make their cultivation recede. Furthermore, to make the connection, they had to use Soul Power. If too much soul power was used, a cultivator could become a cripple.

Unbonding with an item could also hurt a cultivator. Therefore, they only used this skill for vital objects or Natural Treasures, which, as they grew, also nurtured the Cultivator.

In short, although bonding with a treasure would make items grow, they had a limit, unlike Natural Treasures. Therefore, they had to do it sparingly as each person had a limit. On the other side, that's why the moment a cultivator found a Natural Treasure, they would bond with them without flinching.

After imagining the already powerful Kali with a Natural Treasure in the future, Angel exclaimed with awe. "You've become very powerful, Kali!"

Kali smiled and patted her head. They were sitting side by side at that moment.

Mirrory spoke from within Angel after an audible snort. "You are not less in any way. Your Constitution is not only Unique, but it had never existed before. New physiques created in the way yours were have unlimited potential. If things turn right, your will be able to fight even against a Primordial Attribute Cultivator. Not to mention, you own me! Can a Natural Treasure compare? Bah, they are trash."

They were all stunned. 'Did Angel praising Kali's new treasure trigger Mirrory's pride or something?'

Meanwhile, Angel's determination flared up like an inferno. "Mirrory, I'm counting on you!"

Mirrory internally smiled, but she snorted and answered, "Of course. Who can guide you better than me?"

"Yasenia!" Answered Angel instantly with blind confidence.

Mirrory felt her eyebrows twitch in annoyance, and her smile disappeared. The others were stunned for a second and then burst into laughter.

Mirrory coughed and said. "Anyway, don't worry about these things now. That's something for far into the future. Since you are in the Unification Realm, it is time for all of you to begin training for the next step of cultivation, or shall I say, the first step to becoming a future strong cultivation."

They listened attentively, only for Mirrory to say. "I'll tell you tomorrow. I don't feel like speaking anymore."

Then, leaving behind such a juicy bait, Mirrory sank inside Angel's soul again.

Of course, she wasn't throwing a tantrum. How could a mystical and ageless Mirror throw a tantrum!?

...

...

...

Death Empress: Don't let the lies get to you. She was throwing a tantrum.

Author: *...* Can someone tell me why I created her like this?

Death Empress: *Smirks* Tsundere author, you know you like it~.

BACK INTO THE NOVEL! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

94