Chapter 418. Action in the Formation Room. New toy! (R-18)
3.2k 9 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Angel had her feet dangling in the air and her body supported by Yasenia's legs, the wall, and the dragoness's body pushing her against the wall.

After expressing her desire for her, she felt Yasenia's dress slowly disappearing. Her eyes lowered, and she realized the blue dress sank slowly inside her body like a pebble thrown into a lake.

Angel's eyes were welcomed by the dragoness's naked and jiggly breasts in just three seconds as her abdomen felt the heat radiating from a particular mighty member.

She couldn't see it since Yasenia's and her own breasts blocked the view. However, it firmly touched her body, allowing her to feel the shape.

Angel was so excited that her spiritual sense activated and clung all over Yasenia's curves, creating the perfect image inside her head.

The soft and bouncy curvy figure was imprinted in her mind, and the long and thick hard member also appeared.

It was her human dick, but larger and with the same form. The perfect phallus ended in a wide shape that could scratch every fold inside her vagina while moving back and forth.

Angel knew very well how good this penis felt, and her heartbeat accelerated, eager to be penetrated.

Angel swallowed another mouthful, trying to moisten her dry throat because of her arousal.

Angel's lower clothes also disappeared as Yasenia stored them in her ring.

Angel still had her upper clothes, but it didn't matter for both of them.

Angel's previous pleas triggered Yasenia, and her penis tip glistened with precum.

Angel was moist since their first kiss, and after Yasenia's fingering, she was dripping and staining the floor below.

Yasenia lowered her head and captured Angel's mouth while using her arms to firmly hold Angel's small and soft buttcheeks.

Angel had large breasts, but her butt was actually on the leaner side. It was a nice and beautiful contrast Yasenia loved.

The sounds of exchanging saliva filled the room again while a moan escaped their mouth from time to time.

The hot member pressed on Angel's lower lips, spreading them without penetrating. Her round head moved between her soft lips up and down, stimulating both.

Angel moaned as their kiss continued.

The feeling of Yasenia holding her from below her knees and grabbing onto her lean butt was phenomenal.

She knew this position would allow Yasenia to move her violently as she penetrated her deepest parts.

Yasenia's golden-pink slit eyes looked into Angel's blue ones. "Are you ready, baby? Mommy Yasenia is eager to fill your insides~."

Angel nodded and mewled. "Please, I want you inside. Open me."

Yasenia smiled after lifting her waist until her penis was vertically below the dripping vulva.

Then, she slowly began lowering her.

The strong arms secured Angel as the wide head spread the juicy lips, slowly widening the tight entrance.

Angel released a shaky breath because she loved the gentle way Yasenia inserted herself into her.

She could feel slowly as her entrance spread open and gave way to the penis penetrating her.

Instead of a violent thrust, going slowly allowed her to feel her insides gladly welcoming the pleasant and big rod.

She involuntarily tightened, and her insides squirmed, trying to swallow Yasenia deeper.

Yasenia felt it and released a soul-stirring moan, making Angel's insides clench.

However, this didn't make the dragoness rush as she dug into the flesh tunnel, feeling the warm, moist passage clinging onto her and squeezing pleasantly.

Angel kissed Yasenia's body as she was gradually lowered.

Soon, she could feel the penis reaching her passage end.

Her head was right between Yasenia's breasts once fully penetrated. Being hugged and buried like this as the potent and sweet smell in the cleavage filled her nostrils was like taking an aphrodisiac, igniting the whole body.

The dragoness's member's size made Angel feel full. Every corner of her tunnel was filled with her. "Baby~, you are so tight."

Angel bit Yasenia's breast, and her blue eyes looked up to meet a pair of pinkish-golden passionate draconic eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat.

Yasenia pushed her waist and tapped against the cervix.

Once she pressed onto the cervix, Angel let out a small moan, and her insides clenched tightly.

Angel hugged Yasenia and kissed the white mountains with an intoxicated expression until she reached one of the sweet-tasting pink tips.

Her hole felt full, and her heart was sweet.

After Angel bit her nipple, Yasenia sighed a moan.

Then, Yasenia began moving.

Her waist curved backward, slowly stimulating the folds in the vagina until the head almost popped out.

When she felt the clenching entrance tightening and wanting to drag her inside, she changed the motion and pushed forward.

The penis head caressed all the folds inside Angel's pussy, creating slow but pleasantly building sensations.

"Oh, I love it~." Grunted Angel while biting the nipple.

*Pah.* *Pah.* *Pah.*

Yasenia's waist undulated sensually, like a dancing woman seducing a lover.

Moreover, the womanly fluids dripped so much that a squelching accompanied Yasenia's thrusts.

Hearing her juices creating that sound, Angel blushed, but she was too excited by Yasenia's skill to care enough.

She began bouncing up and down to hide her shyness, wanting to sink in pleasure and forget about her bashfulness.

Yasenia didn't expect Angel's sudden increase in pace, and she grunted in pleasure. However, she soon followed suit and accelerated.

Her breasts would bounce on Angel's face each time she thrust forward.

Moreover, after sucking for a while, a white liquid started dripping from Yasenia's nipples as she bounced.

The erotic sight of the breastmilk spilling as she fucked her was enough to make Angel forget everything besides the woman's body before her. 'Mommy Yasenia's milk is so yummy~. Ugh, her dick is reaching so deep! Oh my goodness, I'm in heaven!'

*Pah!* *Pah!* *Pah!*

Angel felt her body burning with pleasure and began moaning without restraint. "Oh yes! More, more! I want your cum!"

Yasenia listened, and her waist accelerated. "Then, be prepared, baby!"

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

The fleshy sound and squelching got louder as their love-making got more passionate.

Angel couldn't hold it in, and she felt the burning feeling from her core descending across her body like a wave.

Then, her body felt electrocuted as pleasure flooded her body. "I'm cumming!"

Yasenia felt Angel's wild spasm as the legs tried to close, and her abdomen quivered. Moreover, she felt liquid rushing out and hitting her dick and body.

The vagina followed Angel's orgasm and trembled like crazy, stimulating Yasenia over the edge.

Yasenia's eyes rolled in pleasure, and she pierced until the tip pressed against the cervix enough to open it without penetration. "Oh, YES!"

Angel's uterus was instantly flooded with Yasenia's cum, and both squirted like a broken faucet.

Angel's moan almost pierced the walls as she shouted in pleasure while the hot Yang energy burned her meridians with pleasure.

Her brain could only register the milk going down her throat and the hot semen filling her uterus.

Their moans filled the room until they both relaxed again.

Yasenia turned around and rested her back against the wall, still holding Angel up between her strong arms.

Angel looked up, and after their eyes made contact, both faces approached, and soon, they were devouring each other mouths.

Angel focused on the feeling of Yasenia's throbbing and cum releasing penis as it overfilled her uterus with the hot and pleasurable Yang energy.

She could even feel her womb squeezing in happiness each time a spurt of cum crossed the cervix.

Yasenia smiled and nuzzled her face against Angel's. "Baby~, I love you."

Angel felt a level of comfort only her dragoness could give her. "I love you too, Yasenia."

After a passionate kiss and exchange of feelings, Yasenia wanted more.

Although, at first, she was going to stop after one round, she felt too good inside Angel not to continue. Therefore, Yasenia began moving again.

"Ahn~." Angel moaned with surprise, not expecting Yasenia to begin moving again.

However, with her body moving up and down, she could only become a soft blob as the dick ravaged her insides.

Angel said between moans, "We should, mmm~, continue with, Ah! The formation testing! Ah! AH! AH! Ohh, so deep!"

Yasenia thrust powerfully one, two, three times, hitting the cervix with each thrust. The small inner entrance spread wider on her final thrust, almost letting the member in.

Angel moaned, her eyes filled with expectation for that rod to finally break through.

However, when Yasenia was about to cross it, she stopped moving, making Angel feel like something had been stolen.

Yasenia smirked and asked. "Are you sure you want to-."

But before she could even finish her sentence, Angel slammed her waist down on her own, and Yasenia felt her head opening that last entrance and piercing inside her womb.

Angel and Yasenia rolled their eyes upward and moaned loudly in euphoria. "OHH, YES! FUCK ME STUPID!"

And with Angel's instantaneous defeat, Yasenia went at it again.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

With Yasenia's full length inside, their flesh could slam loudly and wetly together.

Angel's and Yasenia's up, and downs made their breasts bounce lewdly, and Angel's expression loosened.

The feeling of having the womb fucked while stirring the semen inside drove her crazy.

Yasenia had been trying to resist a bit, but Angel's shouts and lewd face made something snap.

The tail that Yasenia had been letting aside moved quickly and pierced Angel's asshole. Its slippery surface slid right inside without any resistance. "OHHH!!!"

Angel's body arched back, and a jet of cum splashed all over Yasenia. Yasenia didn't stop her waist and lowered her head to take one of those breasts into her mouth and bite the nipple to stimulate her further.

"AH! AH! AH! MORE! MORE!"

After ten more minutes, Yasenia no longer did hold it in and allowed the fluids to rush out.

Angel's insides were painted white, and Yasenia's semen flooded her two holes again. The throbbing penis released the hot semen, and the tail did the same.

Yasenia sat on the ground and hugged the small twitching body closely. Angel melted in her arms as her insides were filled with the dragoness's Yang energy.

She could feel it gently traveling through her meridians, muscles, bones, and organs as Yasenia circulated her technique. Her mind cleared for some seconds, helping her understand some of her struggles with cultivation.

'This technique is truly divine~. However, my Yasenia's skill is even more divine~.'

Everything happened simultaneously as she felt pleasure, which was a plus.

Yasenia caressed the back of the sweaty Angel and kissed the side of her head. Angel was about to suggest returning to practicing formation, but she didn't say anything knowing they had the rest of the day.

Of course, it had nothing to do with Yasenia's proposal to use her holes.

"Baby, how about you fuck me this time~? You can even use the special double dildo if you want."

Angel blinked and asked. "Double what?"

Yasenia took out a dildo with two dicks simultaneously, clearly separated to penetrate both holes simultaneously.

Angel gulped. "I-I want to try it."

Yasenia chuckled and kissed her soft cheek. Then, she placed it on Angel.

Yasenia leaned on the wall and opened her legs.

The tail forced Yasenia to tilt her waist upward, making the position even more vulnerable.

Angel could perfectly see the two juicy holes she was about to penetrate. With an eager heart, she moved forward and began piercing Yasenia's holes with her new double girl-dick.

The tightness, moistness, warmth, and softness of the dragoness's pussy were divine.

The butthole was tighter and clenched around firmly, trying to squeeze her.

Angel almost let out a loud moan when both sensations reached her brain. However, she held it in and hilted herself all she could with the two dicks.

Yasenia moaned and smiled. "My baby's dicks feel so good~."

For Angel, this was a direct stimulant.

After hugging Yasenia's squishy body, burying her face between her breasts, and making them surround her head, she thrust her waist like an animal.

Naturally, Angel wasn't too skilled with the penises, so she was pounding Yasenia with simple up and down motions, unlike Yasenia, who tried to press all the buttons inside by waist rotation.

Not that it was unpleasant.

Having her insides churned by Angel's forcefulness was a delight for Yasenia, and moans escaped her mouth. "Good, good! Baby, you are doing it so well!"

It only took five minutes, and Angel orgasmed. Her squirt went through both penises and unloaded inside Yasenia.

"I'm cumming, Yasenia, YES!"

Yasenia didn't cum, but her insides clenched and tried to absorb all of Angel's squirt, leaving nothing to escape her holes.

Angel's body went limp, and she fell on top of Yasenia with a satisfied smile. Her mouth caught one of the leaking nipples and began sucking comfortably.

The dragoness looked at her and chuckled softly. "Let's leave it here. We can continue at night."

Angel gulped a mouthful of fresh breastmilk and mewled, "Five more minutes like this, please~. I love being inside you and drinking milk."

Yasenia naturally allowed it and hugged her close, using her tail, legs, and arms to surround her baby as much as she could.

Angel buried her face in the breast bigger than her face and kept sucking the milk.

She would've fallen asleep in the warmth and comfort Yasenia's body hug gave if it weren't because she wanted to see Yasenia's formation building again.

93